News Hollywood Live-Action Adaptation Of Attack On Titan On Deck From Warner Bros.

Discussion in 'Attack On Titan' started by NieR, Oct 30, 2018.

Share This Page

1. NieR

NieR THE REAPER! Wanted Big Mom Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Variety is reporting that the director of the 2017 remake of Stephen King's It is now in the director's chair for the now planned Warner Bros. adaptation of Hajime Isayama's smash hit manga Attack on Titan, citing the completion of a new deal with publisher and overall rights holder Kodansha that was fiinalized on Monday.

Masi Oka of Heroes fame is also attached in a production role along with Musicetti's sister Barbara and David Heyman of Harry Potter. The Attack on Titan franchise was previously adapted into two live action films in 2015 in Japan, while the anime adaptation has cycled in and out of production since 2013, with the latest segment of the production slated for April 2019 after ending the first part of its third season on October 15th in Japan.

source
    https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-n...n-of-attack-on-titan-on-deck-from-warner-bros

2. Luna <3

Luna <3

Bounty Points:
    Not really looking forward to it..:p
    But let them try lol
    We have nothing to lose :chrisdog2:

3. Lizzy

Lizzy Evil Goddess

Bounty Points:
    So worried about the new LA. I had enough with the previous LA.
    But lets give them a try, i hope the next LA will be at least a bit better :”)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  4. Nico Robin

Nico Robin Wanted

Bounty Points:
    So...DC who has a hard time with its own material is going to try to do Attack on Titan? It's gonna flop, I lost faith in DC (outside of animation) a long time ago

PurplePandaSage22, Luna <3 and Lizzy like this.
  5. PurplePandaSage22

PurplePandaSage22

Bounty Points:
    Oh boiii this is to forboding
    hollywood running out of YA novels to adapt so shonen manga involving child soldiers are up for grabs again lol , if I am not mistaken Lgendary is working on Gundam I think?

Nico Robin and Luna <3 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice