Discussion Hisoka is one of the bodyguards

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by -SHiCHiBUKAi-, Jan 30, 2018.

Share This Page

1. -SHiCHiBUKAi-

-SHiCHiBUKAi-

Bounty Points:
  2. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire

Bounty Points:
    Nine more chapters till the next two year break.

3. -SHiCHiBUKAi-

-SHiCHiBUKAi-

Bounty Points:
    Is it fun to be so pessimistic? :/

4. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire

Bounty Points:
    Yes it is.
    But it also facts, the author, is constantly in pain and needs to take time off. Plus he doesn't need the money his wife made Sailor Moon and still gets residuals.

Hisoka likes this.
  5. -SHiCHiBUKAi-

-SHiCHiBUKAi-

Bounty Points:
    I'm aware of all that, but it won't stop me or a lot of other people from speculating and enjoying the series even if it's only in bits and pieces.

6. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire

Bounty Points:
    But when he spends two full chapters training people about nen it feels like a waste. Don't get me wrong we can't have action all the time and information can be just as important, but during the training we as the audience don't learn anything new, it literately was a waste of time we could be using to do other things. So when we only get ten chapters before a long break and 40% of them are wasted we can rightly feel disappointed.

7. -SHiCHiBUKAi-

-SHiCHiBUKAi-

Bounty Points:
    Or maybe the fact that he's using a few chapters to reiterate nen means he's trying to gear up for another long run instead of just a few chapters

8. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire

Bounty Points:
    But we know all of this about nen, we're not learning anything new from this training, it's just getting dragged out.

9. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    It would be interesting if what you say is true. I just want to see Gon. he needs to go to the new world

10. KING EXPLOSION MURDER

KING EXPLOSION MURDER Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Bruh this ain't Grand Line LUL

Just a member and BossYimz like this.
  11. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    lol:rofl:. I forgot the new of the new place and was too lazy to research:hides:

KING EXPLOSION MURDER likes this.
  12. KING EXPLOSION MURDER

KING EXPLOSION MURDER Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    What if end of Grand Line is one side of the Dark Continent while the way HxH cats are going is the second one

[​IMG]

Just a member and BossYimz like this.
  13. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    mind blown:DD:eek:

14. Salah Eddine

Salah Eddine

Bounty Points:
    Amazing analysis, i'm totally convinced, and i really believe it's him now !

-SHiCHiBUKAi- likes this.
  15. Juwai D. Seele

Juwai D. Seele

Bounty Points:
    Wow wow O_o very convincing.

I knew he's on the boat already, and for sure he haven't shown his full capability of his "Skin Texture" ability, meaning to say in theory he should be able to play around with his faces in disguise to fool people, but before fighting against Chrollo, there's no reason for him to do so as his approach is more on "I'm here out in the open, anyone is free to attack", but since then he changed towards a more stealthily and deadly approach, which he's actually that good at. Anyway, I knew he's somewhere disguising as someone, but I just failed to locate which one. He can change features, but not lowering his height. Nice finding.

-SHiCHiBUKAi- likes this.
  16. Cpt.

Cpt. Insterstella Ranger Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Hmm the heart gives your theory some credibility.

17. Juwai D. Seele

Juwai D. Seele

Bounty Points:
    Another supporting arguments to the OP.

(Chapter 376 and chapters surrounding that)

[​IMG]

(1) Hunter Association member. The guy is a licensed hunter yet compare to the other hunters who are known (Biscuits, Hanzo, Kurapika's teacher, etc) in the current arc and in that boat, he's the only one that haven't appear even once before (well, I couldn't spot him), especially considering the arc before this is the hunters president election arc. Oh, and he's playing many significant supporting roles so far as if he's not a "normal" side characters.
    -Hisoka is a licensed member of the Hunter's association.

(2) Kurapika's helper. Insist on sticking to and helping Kurapika, often always. Before this, him attending the "class" is nearly cancelled by his captain, and he did things to support Biscuit that prevented that. From day one, he helps Kurapika in tutoring nen.
    -Hmm.. sounds familiar, like a known character who have a planned agenda working with Kurapika previously.

(3) His calm demeanor, critical analysis and strategic thinking. Never seen him panic, and often than not, he thinks and said things critically. Not an idiot or blockhead. I did many reread and focusing on him. It's quite fun. Oh and he's a strategic planner.
    -Familiar traits of Hisoka.

(4) Broke character once? He said something like "Fufufu.." or was it "Ufufu.." in amusement. Just once though, so it's easily missed. Hisoka is good at acting, but at times even the best actors will still do his/her natural habit.
    -If I recall correctly, Hisoka often do that when he is amused.

(5) The interesting part here is Kurapika's reaction. :pompus: Kurapika is that good at sensing lies or inconsistencies or patterns critically, and I think he's starting to sense something odd and familiar about this guy. He may use Melody next to confirm his suspicion. Not yet confirm Kurapika is suspicious though.

EDIT: The Spiders have also said something about ordering some thugs to find someone at a certain heights 190 cm or something. Clearly it refers to Hisoka. What's strange is they didn't show a pic of him, so they knows Hisoka are in disguise and capable to do so. Also, the fact that Illumi is with them and contract to kill Hisoka meant (unless he's lying) he didn't help disguising Hisoka's face with his needles, or just doesn't share that info with the Phantom Troupe.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Just a member and -SHiCHiBUKAi- like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice