Discussion Hisoka a sore loser or Chrollo a cheater?

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Just a member, Jun 12, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Who is cheating?

1. Hisoka

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  2. Chrollo

14 vote(s)
    28.0%
  3. Nobody

35 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire

Bounty Points:
    But now everyone can come back from the dead, Killua can defoliate himself back, Mortel can give himself oxygen to come back, before this BS, it was never actually proven that Nen was stronger after death only speculated, now even if a character dies it's going to be BS.

2. KingTabris

KingTabris

Bounty Points:
    That you dont like it doesnt make it bullshit lmao, like I said is perfectly explained, it depends of the nen of the user and how this is used.
    It was never proven? Why would
    Togashi throw hints about that if it would've been just a myth? He proved it with Pitou. Before this who could have revived?

"Everyone can revive"? Lol

3. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire

Bounty Points:
    Gon can ask his Nen for one more chance, like how he asked it for the power to beat Pitou. So ya everyone can be revived.

4. KingTabris

KingTabris

Bounty Points:
    Lmao I think you dont know how it works.

5. RUIYO

RUIYO

Bounty Points:
    Neither? I mean sure making preparations and all sounds more like hunting than an actual fight. But is Chrollo's way of fighting, if I am not mistaken Hisoka was expecting or or at least he should have expected something like this to happened.

Hisoka hunting down the spiders I don't have a problem with... In fight of this kind or in war there are not rules, if this is his way o weakening his opponent before a rematch then let him be, then again is more like hunting than fighting... Chrollo pretty much set Hisoka up, put him a trap and he fell for it, while Hisoka is weakening his prey

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  6. Shizzy

Shizzy

Bounty Points:
    Hisoka Being Alive after his deathmatch Isn't as Bad as Kite Own with Pitou..

Plain Straight And Simple 2 Great Men Fought..

Chrollo was By Far the Better Fighter.... even When Shit started hitting the Fan.. he adapted Perfectly to It..

And Yes... The entire ploy of Hunting the spiders may be a ploy to weaken his main prey.. Cause I don't think the spiders will ever let Hisoka has his alone time with Chrollo.. And He knows this..

Hisoka got Stronger... he looked like he was enjoying the match... So I dunno where all this talk of salt is coming from :pepeanger:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  7. Vee

Vee

Bounty Points:
    Don't think Chrollo cheated at all, Hisoka knew what Chrollo's hatsu could do beforehand and Chrollo even explained the few abilities he was going to use beforehand. Chrollo just took the time he had before the match to prepare and that's exactly what Hisoka is doing right now by taking out members of the Troupe. It all seems pretty fair to me.
    Althought Hisoka did seem a bit salty when he lost.

8. Dylcor

Dylcor

Bounty Points:
    how can you cheat if there are no rules. They both used their nen in the ways they can. Hisoka is just salty lol. Also I think he was killing spiders to get chrollo to wanna go after him, and he succeeded.

Ronin and Sunita like this.
  9. Bakuyasa

Bakuyasa

Bounty Points:
    Imo, i subscribe to the fan theory that Chrollo cheated by having Shalnark, Kortopi, and Machi help Chrollo while hiding in the crowd of heavens arena. There are a couple of instance that seem to suggest this, hisoka later noticing his bungee gum was cut towards the end of the fight is one. Now, i dont count chrollo using their nen abilities because that is consistent with his own ability to steal the nen abilities of others (bandits secret). i do still think that chrollos ability to plan ahead and make preparations to specifically fight hisoka by taking measures to plan the location (etc) is all in line with chrollo characterization of a genius strategist. i only mean that he cheated because it wasnt a 1v1, it was a 4v1.

I think that hisoka is justified in killing the other spider members beacuse, now hisoka knows, he will never be able to 1v1 chrollo with the other spider members still alive.

10. Sunita

Sunita

Bounty Points:
    For me neither Chrollo cheated, nor Hisoka was a bad loser. The fight was made in their law. For me both are dudes without morals and if either of them had died, it would have been in their law, like two "bandits".

(Although I like both of them, but I wanted Hisoka to win XD)

Hisoka, as an experienced fighter. knew what he could expect if he fought the Leader of Ryodan, and Chrollo, as a murderer, who is he supposes he knows what the consequences of his actions are. So neither of them is innocent as far as the battle is concerned....

Now, if Hisoka wants to finish the Spider, it's fine by me, so he has a 1 vs 1 fight.

And I think like @Vee , @Dylcor , @Shizzy, @Winter G., @Kizaru D. Drake, @Juwai D. Seele, @All For One.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice