Discussion HI SHIN UNIT (SHIN PERSONAL ARMY)

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by El-pachinko, Feb 11, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    Hi Shin army is similar to both Ou Ki and Ren Pa's armies... bcuz they have the members.
    Also A Kakin isn't even part of Ou Hon's unit , he is under Akou/Ou Sen.
    How can Ban You be Genpo ? Ten has the potential to reach Genpo's level , Ban You is done.
    How can A Kakin be Ou Hon's Rin Ko when he is a problem and can't reach 2k/3k/4k/5k ? Rin Ko was a general.
    Ban You is just like Mou Ten's old dude...
    It makes sense for HSU to be like Ou Ki and Ren Pa's army not Ou Hon's.

2. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    • I said A Kakin will join Ou hon. I would really be surprised if after this arc, A Kakin doesn't join Ou Hon. It has already been said that his potential is being wasted while in the Akou army.
    • Gepo was Renpa's teacher. Banyou was Ou hon's teacher.
    • Ten imo is Shin's Tou. Tou was the first to join Ouki IIRC. Ten was the first to join Shin. she was too young and too weak to help Shin in the battlefield in the beginning. She later learnt strategy so that she could be beside Shin and to help Shin out. Despite Tou's potential, he decided to remain by Ouki's side. Same thing with Ten. Despite her potential, she has decided to stay by Shin side and help him accomplish his goal
    • A Kakin was able to decipher Ou hon's goal and managed to help him out. He clearly knows strategy and how ti use it. Just because he is a problem to Akou doesn't mean he will be a problem to Ou Hon. Imo he just doesn't fit in properly in the Akou army. Rinko did't start out as a general, so you using a prime Rinko to compare to Akou holds no water. Both were said to be prodigies.
    • We will just wait and see. We might be wrong.

3. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    Outside of Shin/Ten/Kyoukai/Sosui/En , Suugen is the HSU's biggest leader due to being the commander of Infantry, which would normally encompass atleast half of the unit..

He's also the only one who's gotten his fighting skilled highlighted outside of Shin /Kyoukai, until recently Naki joined. But due to the fact Suugen is still growing, while Naki probably has stopped growing as far as prowess.. Suugen will probably end up being stronger than him as well.

The man easily was the best in the unit excluding Kyoukai & Shin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    Na ki isn't old tho and he is now with HSU so he gon get stronger.
    Also he has the Tou skill , he does something weird with his sword like Tou.

TheoryKing likes this.
  5. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    Well you can def. argue that, but that's exactly why I said probably rather than def. , due to the case of Naki growing as well. But in the event he has paused growth and already reached his prime (which i personally think he has, and so will any other commander that joins the unit from now on) then Suugen will def. surpass him.

But hey being the 4th skilled/strongest is still great.

Pika likes this.
  6. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    Idk, tbh i don't think the current guys are good enough to be generals under gg Shin... That's why Hara had Naki join + Jin/Tan and the new guys. I also see more people joining in the future + Shin's Kaishibou.
    Na ki without questions is the 3rd strongest in HSU. Saying that a 90 str guy(Rai do) is nothing when you're angry , i think the guy is legit.

TheoryKing likes this.
  7. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    Is that outside of En/Sosui/Kyoukai the 3lts? Or you mean "current guys" including the 3 lts.

Because while Naki does have 90+ str, it's not an essential to becoming a General.

Pika likes this.
  8. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    "Current guys" En , Sosui , Gakurei except Kyou Kai. Shin needs strong LTS to match other GGs.
    While i don't want En and Sosui to die , they won't make the cut when hi shin army is gg level , they are average.

TheoryKing likes this.
  9. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    I think that's a good point on En. However, Sosui?? Taking into account the fact he's still growing... by the time Shin is GG his stats will be on the level of KanOu/Rinbou/DouKin who were/are generals under Ouki/Tou.

Same for Gakurai, who could pretty much end up being Kanou of the HSU. (only about 2 stats behind Kanou in 3 categories).

So idk man, the fact that GG Ouki had generals in the 80s in regards to stats, I'm certain HSU will be no different. Ouki only had 2 generals (not counting Tou) that had a stat in 90.

What made them really dangerous and lethal is the fact they grew with Ouki & have the experience under them due to that. Experience often times in the manga is the deciding factor in regards to these things. IE, old man from the hsu due to his experience providing them key strategies at times while Kyoukai and etc being more intelligent.

But with En-San my argument would really only be , he can get to the mid 80s by the time Shin is a GG, and then not will he have decent stats for a general.. But he will be the guy who has fought alongside Shin the most (something that gets overlooked often).

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Pika likes this.
  10. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    Naki was also shown being quite smart when he notice Riboku’s trap
    [​IMG]

Pika likes this.
  11. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    They already are different tho. Ou Ki didn't have 2 guys on 10 bow level.
    Like i said before imo Hi Shin Army will be a mix of both Ou Ki and Ren Pa's armies.
    Shin with 5 insane generals under him.

Marcusx8 likes this.
  12. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Ouki army
    You do realize that Ouki had 5 generals when excluding his lieutenant and Kyou when she was there.
    1. Rokuomi - General
    2. Ryuu koku - General
    3. Kanou - General
    4. Rinbou - General
    5. Doukin - General
    In total, Ouki had 7 generals under him when Kyou was still there and when Tou is included in the list. Tou and Kyou were GG lvl.
    1. Tou - GG lvl
    2. Kyou - GG lvl
    3. Rokuomi - General
    4. Ryuu koku- General
    5. Kanou - General
    6. Rinbou - General
    7. Doukin - General

Ouki also had other prominent commanders that were not generals.
    1. Tai Go
    2. Kou Rou
    3. Setsu kou
    4. Gyou mou
    HSU
    Shin has 5 commander at the moment that Hara places a lot of emphasis on their prowess as commanders
    when compared to others with then exception the lieutenants and Ten. These 5 have the potential to become generals in the future.
    1. Naki-1000 man commander
    2. Denyuu-1000 man commander
    3. Gakurai-1000 man commander
    4. Suugen- infantry commander
    5. Garo-commander
    In total, Shin has 7 people with the potential to be general lvl in the future when Ten and Kyou kai are included in the list. Ten and Kyou kai have the potential to be GG lvl.
    1. Ten - GG lvl potential
    2. Kyou kai - GG lvl potential
    3. Naki - general lvl potential
    4. Denyuu - general lvl potential
    5. Gakurai - general lvl potential
    6. Suugen - general lvl potential
    7. Garo -general lvl potential

Shin also has other prominent commanders that don't get the lvl of spotlight as the 7 listed above. however, they are still worth noting. They will becomes strong commanders in the future
    1. Ryuusen
    2. Shousa
    3. Hai rou
    4. Den Ei
    5. Kyou gai

For me Shin unit is structure more like Ouki's army while Shin operates like Dyuke Hyou cause of their instincts.

Dyuke Hyou had a 10 bow of China in his army, Son Tan/Jin's father. Shin has Son Tan/Jin who will become 10 bow of China in his unit. Shin also has some of Dyuke Hyou's men in his unit

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  13. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    Beside Tou , Ou Ki's generals were average. Nothing compared to Ren Pa's 4 kings.
    Once , Ou Sen takes Shin under him , he will be like Ren Pa aka the most balanced general in the series. :steef:
    Shin also has some of Kan Ki's men in his unit , but i don't think Hi Shin army will be like Kan Ki's.
    Also from your list , i only see Naki and maybe Garo reaching general.

14. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    • Nothing also says Shin's generals will be above average. Nothing says they will be comparable to Renpa's generals.
    • As for this, we will have to wait and see. personally, I don't ever see Shin learning strategy. Dyuke Hyou reached the top without strategy, so Shin can do the same.
    • It is obvious Shin will never be like Kanki, however, he is like Dyuke Hyou in how he leads his men
    • Denyuu and Suugen will reach general imo if they don't die along the way.

15. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    How not ? Na Ki is already better than Ou ki's generals except for Tou. Ten is already smarter than Ou Ki's generals except for Tou.
    He needs good generals under him to match other great generals.

16. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    There is nothing that proves Naki is better than Ouki's generals. Am not sure where you are getting those facts from.
    Ten and Kyou kai are exceptions to the rule like Tou and Kyou were. They are going to be above Renpas's generals EoS.
    Ouki was one of the best generals around. He fought Renpa and from the looks of it never lost.
    Ouki's generals that you call average fought against Renpa's generals. Thus proving that Ouki's generals were good enough.
    At the minimum, Shin's generals with the exception of Ten and Kyou kai just need to be as good as Ouki's generals

17. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    From where ? Nakism. :steef: :wipesweat:
    Actually Ou Ki was the most powerful Qin 6 and when you're the best out of Qin generals that means you're the best general in china bcuz you know Qin generals are the best. :steef:

18. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    So you are just saying Naki is better than Ouki's general just cause you want him to be better. You have no proof but then state it like it is a fact. If you said it was your opinion then fine, but don't sate it like it is a fact but you don't have the evidence to back it up.
    1. Kyouen said Hakuki was the hardest Qin 6 member to deal with
    2. Renpa said, Hakuki was the hardest Qin 6 member to deal with
    Going by Renpa 's and Kyouen's statements, the best in Qin 6 was Hakuki and not Ouki
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BTW, Ouki was not the best in China. Gakuki was the best general in all of China.
    This is a pyramid that Hara made ranking the different characters in Kingdom.

1. Gakuki was number 1
    2. Hakuki number 2
    3. Ouki number 3
    4. Renpa number 4
    [​IMG]

• Gakuki was the best in both experience and overall in the entire China.
    • Hakuki had the highest experience out of the Qin 6 and was the toughest Qin 6 member to go against according to Renpa
    Hakuki vs Ouki
    • Intelligence stats: Hakuki (99), Ouki (95). (Intelligence is the only stat for Hakuki that Hara released.)
    • Leadership stats: Hakuki was the leader of Qin 6, so his leadership stats is probably higher than Ouki's leadership stat (93). Ouki's leadership stats (93) is even lower than Kyou's leadership stats (97). As the leader of Qin 6, Hakuki's leadership was probably also higher than Kyou's leadership at worst it was probably equal to Kyou's. So Hakuki's leadership stat was probably > 97
    • Strength stat: Strength is the only stat that I can see Hakuki being weaker than Ouki in.
    So where exactly did you get the info that Ouki was the best in China exactly/ that he was the best in Qin 6? (If you can show me a panel that says Ouki was the best in Qin 6 then I will agree with you. However, until then, Hakuki was the best in Qin 6 while Gakuki was the best general in all of China)

19. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    I can't post the panel but it is chapter 168 page 12/13.
    Also Gika in that panel doesn't mean str power , he means overall bcuz in the next panel he says " reebok surpasses even ou ki"
    Also the reason haku ki was hard to deal with it was bcuz he was running all the time and never taking baits like Ou Sen.
    Just like Ou Sen will be the leader of qin 6 and Shin will be their strongest/powerful member.

20. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Hmmm. This doesn't make a lot of sense when combined with the pyramid that Hara made.
    However, I will concede for now cause it was stated in the manga that Ouki was the most powerful of the Qin 6
    I will wait and see how Hara will address this issue in the future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice