Discussion HI SHIN UNIT (SHIN PERSONAL ARMY)

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by El-pachinko, Feb 11, 2015.

Share This Page

1. El-pachinko

El-pachinko

Bounty Points:
    When shin become a great general and has his own personal army . this is wat i think it will look like

Great general – shin
    liutenant/vice general – kyoukai
    Karyo ten – strategist
    general – sosui (cavalry/kakubi unit)
    general – gaku rai(vanguard/hi hyou unit)
    general – denyu (vanguard unit)
    general – ? a new character can rival 10 bows of china
    general – ryusen (defensive unit)
    his large body is perfect for defensive
    general – en (infantry unit)
    captain bihei – ( shin bodyguard unit)
    1000 comander :
    suu gen
    chu tetsu
    hai rou
    den ei
    kyo gai
    seki
    and etc

Note: Few threads are merged because they were very identical to this thread.

Merged Threads

Hi Shin Units 2 Generall all set or nah
    Structuring the Hi-Shin Unit
    First War of the Hi Shin Army
    What Do You Want To See From Shin and the Hi Shin Unit/Army once he becomes a General?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2018
  2. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Its too early but with the whole unit now an 8,000 Man Unit you can use this in the meantime and make it up but there still is time for changes: http://kingdom.wikia.com/wiki/Hi_Shin_Unit

lionunshey and BossYimz like this.
  3. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    For me, this sure ....
    Great General – Shin
    Vice General – Kyou Kai
    Strategist - Karyo Ten
    General – So Sui
    General – Gaku Rai
    General – Den Yu
    the rest ...
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 31, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 30, 2015 ---
    I hope we will get update about Su Gen and Seki, both are at least 100-man commander already. After current campaign, I hope every 100-man commander be a 300-man commander or at least 2 of it, because it resemble Shin achievement after Qin-Zhao war from 100-man Commander be a 300-man commander.

BossYimz likes this.
  4. Vector Sigma

Vector Sigma

Bounty Points:
    Actually kyou kai wants to became a great general too so iam quessing someone else will have to take her place in the future arcs.

5. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    Yeah she maybe be a great general, but be a great general doesn't mean she will become one of the Qin's 6 itself, probably... (on Ch.439 even rank great general only possible candidate become one of the Qin's 6) .
    Qin's 6 probably:
    1. Shin
    2. Ou Hon
    3. Mou Ten
    4. Kanki
    5. Yo Tan Wa
    6. Tou

Mou Bu and Ou Sen will die ... probably ...

MONET and BossYimz like this.
  6. Valkata

Valkata

Bounty Points:
    Moubu dying would be really, really difficult. He is the strongest, probably only Karin is close to him in strength. And as for Ousen, I don't think so, he is a great strategist. The way he wins battles is magnificent.

BossYimz likes this.
  7. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    I think, Kou En the Tiger of Chu, number 1 great general of Chu the one that will kill Mou Bu. Because it pretty unfair if Shin can be considered as the strongest if Mou Bu still alive. Remember, Shin goal .... to become the strongest great general in all of the heaven. About Ou Sen, he will rise a revolt (the rumor about he wanna become a King), and dying in a process, probably ...

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    MONET and BossYimz like this.
  8. OGwhitebeard21

OGwhitebeard21

Bounty Points:
    Greatest don't mean the strongest sometimes, if I'm not mistaking ou kotsu had the greatest "brute" strength. But as far as I'm concerned the title "greatest" general under the heavens belonged to ouki which is what shin is aiming for

BossYimz likes this.
  9. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    Not quite right, especially for Chu that they have been always use strength to proof they capability as Rinbu-kun said. And we can easily tell after shown on coalition war, all 3 Chu great general are have special brute strength, even for women. The Qin's 6 never waging war against Chu beside Ou Kotsu (was easily defeated by young Kanmei who have better brute strength). Mou Bou also famous for his brute strength, but this Kouen, have been hyped even since coalition war and the nickname Tiger ... is actually describe how terrifying his strength is. That's already tell if this general will have a huge role someday. Shin wasn't aim to become next Ouki, but his aim is to surpass Great General Ouki.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    BossYimz likes this.
  10. Mugiwara Kun

Mugiwara Kun

Bounty Points:
    Damn. It's hard to say. I keep forgetting their names. It's already obvious Moubu has to die for shin to become the greatest, not sure of Ousen but if Moubu dies, don't you think Tou has to die as well? Mouten and OuHon will be one of the six great generals along with shin so two spots have to be available for them.

BossYimz and Braavos like this.
  11. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    I hope Tou not die, because as someone closest to Ou Ki, he should witness Shin surpass Great General Ou Ki, (well, Tou role little bit similar with Rayleigh in my point of view). For me, another reason for Ou Sen to die, because Ou Hon should be the next Master of Ou family. If this really happen, then The Six will be Shin, Ou Hon, Mou Ten, Kan Ki, Yo Tan Wa, and Tou.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  12. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    I agree. Mou Bu will die for Shin to get the strongest Qin general title
    Shin will probably defeat the guy who took down Mou bu.
    Ou Sen will probably revolt then Ou Hon will kill him thus taking his place.
    Shin and Ou Hon will probably only become great general aftyer those 2 die

13. Mugiwara Kun

Mugiwara Kun

Bounty Points:
    Who's Kan Ki again? So Kyou Kai won't be one of the Six?

BossYimz likes this.
  14. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    http://kingdom.wikia.com/wiki/Kan_Ki
    I hope, after Shin become one of the Six, Kyoukai will always be a vice general for Hi Shin Unit.

BossYimz likes this.
  15. Kaizoku Gari no Zoro

Kaizoku Gari no Zoro

Bounty Points:
    I don't think ou sen will die seeing as its him that defeats the chu army when the fight against qin (that is how it went)

BossYimz likes this.
  16. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    Do you mean the history or coalition war in manga? Well, it irrelevant if based on history; example: Shin wasn't the strongest general and General Heki should died during Sei Kyou "rebellion" based on history.

BossYimz likes this.
  17. Kaizoku Gari no Zoro

Kaizoku Gari no Zoro

Bounty Points:
    In actually history i read about it, it was actually kind of weird how he defeated them.

BossYimz likes this.
  18. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    She will be the vice but also a great general.
    She said she is aiming for it but at the same tym she will not leave the HSU.
    We will have Shin, Kyou Kai, Ou Hon and maybe Mou Ten as part of the 6 Qin great generals.
    Not usre about Mou Ten coz he seems like this generations Dyuke Hyou. Someone strong enough to be part of Qin 6 but chooses not to be one.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    Braavos likes this.
  19. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    Maybe, she will become great general, but become one of the six, I don't sure. If she one of the six, she don't have a choice but to left Hi Shin Unit. Similar with Lady Kyou which break away from Ou Ki army, because the six have a huge role to keep balance in Qin when the unification begins, so they will frequently far apart. I don't think Mou Ten will be the next Duke Hyou, even though he don't show big interest like Shin & Ou Hon to become one of the six, but it only in his surface, because he is carefree. But that no doubt he will become one after shown his response in Ch 439 about revive the six. If we need the next Duke Hyou, I think the perfect candidate is Yo Tan Wa (she is a leader of a tribe and her army excel in frontline same with Duke Hyou). I believe that the new six great general will have "good relationship" with each other, as Mou Gu said "the six from King Sho" have a good relationship between them.

BossYimz likes this.
  20. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    This is tru.
    iirc when the Qin 6 were mentioned, Kyou Kai also said she wanted to be one.
    THe reason Lady Kyou left Ou ki's army is coz of her relation to the king.
    She couldnt stay coz of tht.
    \Kyou kai clearly stated tht she wont leave the HSu.
    We have already seen them acting separately like when Shin came to the capital to save Sei's kid and wife, Kyou Kai stayed behind.
    Also during the fight against the Wei great general she went to take the enemy's commanders head while Shin went to fight tht other general.
    Even in the current arc she is leading her own army as the scouts.
    She can still be part of HSU but act independent of Shin

Monkey D family and Braavos like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice