News Here's the live action movie

Discussion in 'Attack On Titan' started by DJ_Punk, Aug 15, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Valkata

Valkata

Bounty Points:
    I couldn't even finish it. it is sooo fucking bad it makes me wanna cry. I mean I really like Haruma Miura and Mizuhara Keiko, but COME ON. The story is so different and let's not mention the look of the titans. They look so RETARDED. And don't get me started on the CGI. When use the 3D gear, even if you are blind you can see that they are standing on the green screen. And a Shingeki no Kyojin without Levi is shit. And don't even let me get started on how everything is changed. It's made like Eren and Mikasa are in love .... :dead::faceplam:
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 16, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 16, 2015 ---
    Well it is.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 16, 2015 ---
    Well dude, If I had a rope, I would probably hang myself. It's like Uwe Boll directed it. They messed up BIG TIME. So far the only movie that is as epic as the manga and anime is Rurouni Kenshin. PLEASE GOD DON'T MAKE GITS suck.

2. KGC

KGC

Bounty Points:
    Wow...so its that bad...Am glad that I havent seen it...And will never..THANKS mate..they do this to every live action...

Moko, Mat D Bizzo and Valkata like this.
  3. Valkata

Valkata

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, I was so hyped and after 15 minutes, I didn't know what I was watching. THANK GOD FOR RUROUNI KENSHIN Movies.

Mat D Bizzo likes this.
  4. Moko

Moko

Bounty Points:
    Oh...*thinks of something to say, cries* ;(;(;( (and thts the end of tht :rofl:)
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 17, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 17, 2015 ---
    rurouni kenshin,live action was really good :yaaa:

Mat D Bizzo, KGC and sydps like this.
  5. KGC

KGC

Bounty Points:
    Okay will check it out..some day

Moko and Mat D Bizzo like this.
  6. Zelga Lim Li

Zelga Lim Li

Bounty Points:
    to be honest... the movie is okay... seeing the gears in action (or was it cgi?) kind of lost me in the process of following its movements (better stick with the anime^^)...
    the movie is really not a live adaptation of the manga\ anime... perhaps they based some of the characters and the story line from the manga (or the anime)...
    i know fans hate it so much... some appreciate it... others, well... they just want to watch (or witness) another attempt in making a good series in the big screen with real life actors et al.. remember dragonball and avatar: the last airbender (the latter is not really anime, but still...)?
    who knows what other new projects they will bring into the wide screen... i saw a post in facebook and don't know if its fan made or official, looks like hunter x hunter is next on line =)
    then again, it's just my opinion. no offense guys (in case i made one)... peace out!

7. Elaine.D.Michaelis

Elaine.D.Michaelis

Bounty Points:
    I've already watched it... the action and the "goreness" is epic... but the new characters and "some" story changes may shock you...be prepared!

8. Miscanadian

Miscanadian

Bounty Points:
    if you guys dont like this, there's now way im going to enjoy it and I'm canon crazy when it comes to adaptions into other media

9. MindKloud

MindKloud

Bounty Points:
    Lol I've heard it was so terrible especially when they used a rubber suit which was so blatant to the viewer it felt lame. I mean its 2015 and the production crew can't even design better costumes than its predecessor Godzilla which dates back YEARS ago. Comes to show how many fucks the director doesn't give. Don't even get me started on the titans either.. they were supposed to possess no emotion yet some of them were seen laughing or so I heard.

10. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    i recommend you waste not your time on this

Miscanadian likes this.
  11. This-Dude-from-Germany

This-Dude-from-Germany

Bounty Points:
    I love the Manga and enjoyed this movie. And who cares if they changed parts of the original story, show me an adaption that did not do this...

The funny thing here is, how some of you won't even try to watch it, because of the things others said :lmao: Don't you dare try to think for yourself and keep on bleating, little sheeps...

Zelga Lim Li likes this.
  12. Ryokugyu

Ryokugyu

Bounty Points:
    That's not Attack on Titan.. It's a movie with giant ugly humans that eat people for kicks and some dudes trying to duke it out with them

Vince likes this.
  13. Zelga Lim Li

Zelga Lim Li

Bounty Points:
    i watched this movie with my little bro... he said he likes it and i enjoyed it as well :) that is someone who doesn't read the manga nor watch the anime. its a good movie... not necessarily the best one.

unless haters can do better^.^

but guys, come on... can we at least appreciate the efforts made to do the movie?

Vince likes this.
  14. Vince

Vince

Bounty Points:
    On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you guys rate this movie?

15. Valkata

Valkata

Bounty Points:
    2 due to the acting, there were some real good performances. Other than that it was a complete pile of steaming shit.

Vince likes this.
  16. Vince

Vince

Bounty Points:
    Dam :/. I just finished S1 of AoT, and heard there was a film for it. Now, I am sad mang

17. Valkata

Valkata

Bounty Points:
    Yep, it doesn't follow the story AT ALL. And there are some original characters, that don't exist at all in the manga.

Vince likes this.
  18. Vince

Vince

Bounty Points:
    LMAO xD. Did the author have any part in developing the plot or script for this film, or no?

19. Valkata

Valkata

Bounty Points:
    I honestly am not familiar with it, but either way it completely shits on the source material.

Vince likes this.
  20. Vince

Vince

Bounty Points:
    Wow that is a bunmer. I am reading the manga rn and it's epic good!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice