Discussion Has Soma surpassed Jouichirou?

Discussion in 'Shokugeki No Soma' started by Pheonix Marco, Aug 17, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Pheonix Marco

Pheonix Marco

Bounty Points:
    Now that Soma's become the first seat of the elite ten, and is now the best in all of tootsuki, has he surpassed the his dad, who was once the best in tootsuki?
    I mean the manga has entered kind of ah a critical phase where jouichirou's disciple has come over to tootsuki as a teacher in order to challenge soma( And the winner gets erina). Now that we know saiba's already beaten jouichirou 5-0(it was a stomp), Soma would have to be stronger than his dad in order to beat saiba. But I still don't see soma winning against his dad in a one on one. So...

2. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Sorry for the late reply.. But defiantly not.
    Imho it goes like this.. Asahi >> Jōichirō > Soma

It really stinks but Asahi fodderize Jōichirō in a serious Shokugeki because he took his knife.

3. Pheonix Marco

Pheonix Marco

Bounty Points:
    But now that erina's been taken away, its kinda obvious soma's gonna rush in and duel asahi again. And in a rematch, the mc ALWAYS wins

4. Sanji W. Smoke

Sanji W. Smoke

Bounty Points:
    Not yet, bt will in few chapters.

Tho i have my doubts about Soma winning this current battle, bt still if the match ended up extreme and close call, that would mean Soma surpassing the old men even if he looses this fight.

Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  5. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    This wasnt the kind of surpassing I wanted because Soma still has a losing record to Asahi.. But since it will be judge by the best god tongue user Mana. I guess it will only take 1 to do it.

I also would appreciate if Soma does duel Jou anyway because Asahi is a piece of shit that should disappear.

Hades likes this.
  6. Hades

Hades

Bounty Points:
    exactly my thoughts...

Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice