News Happy Anniversary to The Promised Neverland

Discussion in 'The Promised Neverland' started by Deleted member 10852, Aug 2, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Deleted member 10852

Deleted member 10852 Guest

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Well it's officially been 1 year since this great series has come out. We've had a lot of great moments so far, got more fans into this series and a lot more fun discussions and theories in discussion threads and here's hoping for more of it in the future :D
    I thought it would be a good idea to celebrate it's 1st year by having you guys discuss you're favorite moment or manga chapter or just talking about what do you love most about this series. :D
    Happy 1st year anniversary TPN. Keep being more awesome and I hope to see more people getting into this series <3

2. Sect D

Sect D

Bounty Points:
    Oh...
    It has been one year already...

Its really a great series so far and is getting better and better each chapter...

Happy 1st Anniversery TPN!!!

3. Baba

Baba MuuBa

Bounty Points:
    Proud to say I've been with it since day 1 :>

God_Maggi, Sect D, Blue Rose and 11 others like this.
  4. baditz

baditz

Bounty Points:
    Wow, its already 1 year huh, i already follow it since 1st debut, n thats make me proud :D.
    I loved this series even though i cannot pointing why :D.
    It has Death note vibe in 1st arc, they know they are enemy (mama n kids), they try smile to ea other while try to stabing ea other.
    For 2nd arc it adventure vibe, how this weak little kids survive in demon world.

5. Shu

Shu

Bounty Points:
    preciate the tagging @Narendran

Happy 1st anniversary

God_Maggi, Sect D, Blue Rose and 9 others like this.
  6. Charlotte Tsoknat

Charlotte Tsoknat

Bounty Points:
    Oh, it's been a year already? I started reading this manga just this year, and I'm so glad that I did :D
    My favorite moment was when Emma and co successfully escaped and Mama just conceded. It shows that Mama is human after all, and she seemed to have loved the kids genuinely. I actually felt bad for her that time, and at the same time realized how truly cruel and fucked up their world is.

7. Spoiler Alert

Spoiler Alert

Bounty Points:
    Happy 1st anniversary TPN :>:<3:
    Following it since 1st chapter came out :>
    Really love how realistic this series is and for greatest moment for me is definitely when Emma and Ray tricked Mama into her believing that Ray sacrificed him by setting himself on fire.

God_Maggi, Sect D, Blue Rose and 8 others like this.
  8. Chris Mic

Chris Mic Top Dog

Bounty Points:
    Happy First Anniversary! Man... I've not been in this fandom for long, I just binged the whole series last friday, in fact. But I god damn LOVE it. I love it to death. It's been an extremely long time since I saw a series with such a unique atmosphere that captivates me with its every feature. An absolutely brilliant adventure so far. It deserves all the praise it gets and I think it's worth being in my top series list. I can't wait to see where this journey might lead us to.

Here's to a lot of more years of exploring this Neverland of Promises!

9. Ranjit

Ranjit

Bounty Points:
    I chose the best time to pick it up, I guess! Binging the first arc has been one hell of an experience. Thank you guys for getting Chris to read it because that and the goddamn horsefly bite I was unable to do anything and I still hate this stupid insect lead to me reading it as well!

The entire escape was amazing, I loved all of it, and I have a feeling that it's been nothing compared to what's yet to come.

Happy First Anniversary!

10. Lindltaylor

Lindltaylor

Bounty Points:
    Have to say I became a fan recently (like 2 months ago) and couldn't stop reading it! Okay that's not true I did take a break for a month and that was right after I caught up XD.

Ahem! So yeah, my favourite scene. Well not really a scene but I do like the panels where they show angry Emma, and for some reason people just get scared of her. I think it shows that Emma is going to become a fighter.

Anyway, that's it. Happy 1st year Anniversary TPN. :D

11. Ryuudo

Ryuudo

Bounty Points:
    It has felt like more than a year honestly! But this series has been amazing from the beginning. Here's to ten more years of this series. *raises pint*

12. Raycont

Raycont

Bounty Points:
    Happy 1st anniversary The Promised Neverland!

A lot has happened during the first year. When I started reading this manga I did not expect them to escape from the orphanage so soon and especially not that we would also find out what happened to this world within the same year, the pacing has been really fast in this first year! :)

Lots of great moments so far, my favourite is probably when they escaped the orphanage and have that view over the forest.

13. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    Happy First Anniversary!! :D

It has been a joyous ride filled with amazing twists, and I hope this continues on!

Sect D, Blue Rose, Raycont and 4 others like this.
  14. Kagura

Kagura

Bounty Points:
    It's one year old already? Can we get anime now please? *wishful thinking*

Promised Neverland.... what to say! This is an amazing series with a different kind of atmosphere - not like my other typical shonen. Maybe that's the reason why I'm so attached to it since I like variety. Another thing would be the fact that it promotes thinking and speculation. Not to mention, it has some amazing protagonists, charecters and amazing story writing.

Hope it grows more in popularity! Happy anniversary!

15. Jakubi

Jakubi

Bounty Points:
    I've been with it for a while now, and it's awesome, happy anniversary TPM!!

16. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for the tag.

Wow a year already. Started reading from its debut and have really enjoyed the ride thus far.
    I also didnt expect them to already be out of the orphanage but i am glad they didnt milk the escape to long.

Favourite/most thrilling moment/chapter for me was chapter 32. Start of the escape and Ray's "sacrifice".

Also have to comment as best moments is theory ideas and discussion with all of you. Everyone being all into the escape and together in suspense waiting on the next chapter.

On to another year!!

17. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    When I picked it up at chapter 3 I wasn't sure if it's what I look for, but then things started to get more and more dynamical and thrilling. I got into it fully when Ray was revealed to be the spy, because then I realized how many mind games this story contains.
    This, and the chapter when it's revealed that both Isabella and Ray knew about each other, are my favorites.

Can't believe it's already a year, passed really fast. It's great to read everyone's thoughts on this, it shows how many of us are there at this point [:3]

Kampai! :wineglass:

18. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    Me too :>

Baba likes this.
  19. Deleted member 10852

Deleted member 10852 Guest

Bounty Points:
    The reason why LOVE this series so much has to be the Psychological aspect in it. Seeing 11-12 year old kids pulling up various kinds of schemes and plans and how everything was gonna go, deducing what could have happened. It's amazing to see them and always blows my mind. Always. Especially loved all of Norman's plans. When I picked this series up the day it released I had no idea what I was expecting at all. Well, I did go in blindly but from the cover I don't know what I was going to expect. The cover had little kids on it so I was thinking something along the lines of those kids parents being really cruel people who abandoned them XD But 1 page later after the monologue of Emma saying they only thought this was an orphanage? Yup I was already expecting something very different, not to the extent we got but it definitely piqued my interest from then :D

My favorite moment in this series.. Well there are a lot but my favorite is Ray pouring the fuel on himself and ready to burn himself up. How he wanting to not only sacrifice his life for the kids and let Emma and the others escape but also how he refuses to die as a demon food. This panel gave me the chills. And on the night of his 12th birthday. Thought he was legit gonna die there. Worst birthday cake ever :/
    [​IMG]
    My favorite manga chapter however was Chapter 37 I believe. I absolutely loved learning about the connection Ray had with Mama and Mama's backstory with Leslie. And it being the end of the escape arc. Amazing.
    Makes me really happy that we're hitting our first big milestone this week. 50 Chapters. It's been an amazing ride so far and is only gonna be getting better and I can't wait to experience more TPN awesomeness <3

Once again, Happy anniversary TPN :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2017 ---
    Kanpai :beermug:
    To everyone else too xD

Raycont and Blue Rose like this.
  20. Shu

Shu

Bounty Points:
    THE PROMISED NEVERLAND|POSUKA DEMIZU
    In August, The Promised Neverland will be a year old! I want to keep drawing it! Please continue to support us!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice