Manga Series Goblin Slayer

Discussion in 'Manga Library' started by Jakubi, Apr 25, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Just a member

Just a member

Bounty Points:
    The only ship you are gonna see is Goblin slayer x goblins :lmao: his speech with the sword maiden was hilarious just because of that, she believed he cared about her and so kill the goblins even in her dreams while it was crystal clear what really the goblin slayer cares :D

monkey_d.luffy likes this.
  2. monkey_d.luffy

monkey_d.luffy

Bounty Points:
    Breifly its about a guy known as Goblin Slayer who well the title says it all Slays goblins...the world is filled with monsters and theres guilds ...people can apply there to kill monsters and earn money...but the mc has a grudge against goblins and well he only kills goblins(in simple the goblins attacked his village , killed his mom and raped his sister ) ...It starts off with a presitress and a party of 3 low rank guild members who go on an adventure to kill goblins which turns out to be real bad with 2 of them killed , one raped (yes the goblins like to rape women ) and the goblin slayer arrives just in time to save the last one. so far its mainly only goblin slayer and his party who go to kill goblins . we dont know much yet as we are only on chapter 29 as of now and so far the story is just great! and the Art...Oh its beyond words...just magnificent.. I would highly recommend you to check it out it might not sound that intriguing because i cant tell it all to you as i dont wanna spoil it. I promise you , you will get hooked.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  3. Just a member

Just a member

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 30 is out. Goblin slayer awesome as usual :rofl:

4. Rohan

Rohan

Bounty Points:
    I read the manga, amazing and I love it. Patiently waiting for new chapters.

Just a member likes this.
  5. Just a member

Just a member

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

6. Rohan

Rohan

Bounty Points:
    I love this manga. My favourite character is the dinosaur guy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice