Getting Organized for DBF2

Discussion in 'The Great Pirate Summit' started by Death72, Oct 12, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    I know it's a little bit late, and this has been said a few time already but... WE NEED TO GET ORGANIZED! (P.S sorry for Caps >.< and hoping you'll like this thread [:3])

Time to get active and pick up our pace, so i've decided to take the first step and set up roles for everyone... However, i'm new here so i don't know about many people's strong and weak points so go ahead and post them here...

please note, the choice doesn't go back to me... it's still in the hands of Captain Rex and First mate BlackChaosNL...

List of Roles/Jobs/Assignments:

Facebook Submission:
    Death72
    Brett

Event Zero (Video Making):
    Andre (Submitted)
    UchaNekome (Submitted)

Raid Planning Unit:
    Death72 (Main)
    BlackChaosNL (Sub)
    Rex (Sub)

Insanity Event 2:
    UchaNekome (All Stages)
    Rex (Stage 3)

Insanity Event 3 (Robots):
    Rex (Stuart) << Epic Robot BTW
    Andre (T17)
    Death72 (IPV Series)

Right Nakama Event:
    UchaNekome (Main)

Propaganda Event:
    UchaNekome (Editor)
    Death72 (Writer)
    Collision (Graphical Designer)
    Ulqiuora1141 (Content Checker)
    KellerMarie (Writer)

Also, The reasons i made this Thread:
    1-Captain Rex is busy with Uni (...most of the time)
    2-We're lagging behind
    3-We keep losing Beli instead of gaining it!!
    4-Some had to do it (make this thread).

*TBD: to be decided (in case you didn't know ^.^)

So let's get deeper into this...

1-i'll be taking care of the daily post on the FB page (https://www.facebook.com/dbfpirates) but in case i can't go online because of something there has to be 2 substitutes to do this task if i'm not able. The Substitutes will be informed of the posts they'll have to post if they don't already have one.

2-Event Zero (Video Making) was assigned automatically to Andre (yes he already made a video, and it was submitted), this doesn't mean he is forced to make more but as he already did that long ago, i just had to mention it here. Of course more submissions wouldn't hurt, but only do it if you have much free time. also anyone who would like to submit a video, you should post here and i'll add you to Event Zero list.

3-Raid planning unit (sorry, couldn't come up with a better name) will be a group of people who have a great amount of free time and is willing to do the following:

1)Observe when other faction's leaders and significant members come online <.<
    2)Share the info with others :rolleyes:
    3)Start a Raid and tag other Pirate members.

(these 3 things above are subject to change as raids would need to be more organized than that...)

Last Note, Who will be participating in certain events and so on will be listed here. And Again... that will not be decided by me but by the faction leaders. (a)

Tagging Faction Members:
    @4Foot, @@@-, @Albert Redfox, @Andre, @Asya, @Bhaije, @BlackChaosNL, @Blader3000, @Bluesh, @Collision, @Davido, @Death72, @dman12, @hedgehog3000, @Illidyn, @Jace, @Myichi, @pentawer, @Pirate King, @pirateN, @Portugas-D-Nik, @Rex, @Roronoa Zoro, @Rukia Kuchiki, @Thousand-Sunny™, @UchaNekome, @Brett, @Shockingly

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    Andre likes this.
  2. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Good luck Pirates, I'd just like to give a word of advice that the pirates need to strengthen their team work, and the main initiative needs to be taken by @Rex, we've spoken over a few things on skype but I think he hasn't had the time to act on them yet. He wanted to post a congratulatory message for the first victory but either he forgot, or got busy, or is just lazy (most possible!).

Pirates have the highest possibility, highest chance and highest manpower to win any event. Start working as a real team and the Pirates will outshine all other factions, currently the best faction all over with "team work" would be Marines, although on Island 2 they did lack the zeal and enthusiasm they had on Island 1. Island 2 is where the Revolutionaries kicked in, so judging by that Island 3 is where Pirates should shine. Don't make Luffy sad now!

Rex and Death72 like this.
  3. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for the Heads up, waiting for this faction to wake up :coffee:

Andre likes this.
  4. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    @Death72
    You missed the kind of "action period" where the faction actually was very active. It's just that it's died down a bit, there's still time for Island 3 to start and I think the Pirates will check the thread before that :)

The Pirates were quite active on Island 1 and 2, especially @UchaNekome, @pirateN, @hedgehog3000 and a few others. So just give it some time, it's mostly the "dry" period currently. And it's fine, since Island 3 begins after a while I'm sure when Island 3 begins the pirates will be back at least if not in full force in a partial force.

Atm, it's fine. Marines are the least active force, so you are doing better than the other faction don't worry!

Death72 likes this.
  5. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    man.. thanks again. it's just i found out the pattern of the revo's raids and i want to share it with everyone (i just started a convo about this)

at least, we won event 2 (got the highest Beli, yay!)

P.S i have grown to respect you..

P.P.S is there anyway, you can delete a conversation?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
    Andre likes this.
  6. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    No conversations cannot be deleted, only "leave conversation" can be done :p

Death72 likes this.
  7. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    damn... well anyway tomorrow is my last day of being "super-active" and then back "normal active" mode so gotta use it somehow [:3]

Andre likes this.
  8. BlackChaosNL

BlackChaosNL

Bounty Points:
    Hi Death,

Unfortunately conversations cannot be deleted, however this conversation doesn't affect anyone, so we can just deem it as not seen. :)
    If you may have any problems about anything regarding DBF or OJ, you can always start a conversation with @Divvens, @Freeze , @Rex or me, and we will do our best to help you out. :)

JoyceW-Art and Death72 like this.
  9. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    i do not have a problem with it but thanks for your concern, that convo was because i found a pattern in the way revos start a raid...

i do wish to inform everyone but i'll wait for everyone to get active again as i make sure of some stuff as well.

Andre, BlackChaosNL and JoyceW-Art like this.
  10. BlackChaosNL

BlackChaosNL

Bounty Points:
    You can always ditch it in this thread with a notice to everyone, so that everyone can see it asap :)

Death72 likes this.
  11. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    i could but i decided to delay it a little bit so that the info i post can be precise...

but as a sign of gratitude from me that you are replying so fast.. i'll share something with you

ever notice the one who starts the raid is always Kuro? they mostly assigned him to do that... and we should do the same, hence this thread was created... (it was created for other reasons as well)

Andre and BlackChaosNL like this.
  12. BlackChaosNL

BlackChaosNL

Bounty Points:
    Alright, so we have to attack when Kuro is not around then, or do you have a strategy in mind ? :D

Death72 likes this.
  13. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    as a matter of fact: NO, and that's why i want to share it with everybody.

ok here is something else i noticed (don't worry i'll list this all in the main post some time later)

Raid 1: Thursday 10/10 7:51 pm (GMT +2)
    Raid 2: Sunday 13/10 5:43 pm

i'm assuming next raid will be tuesday or wednesday from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm and they will raid Us

i didn't actually confirm this but i'm assuming 15 mins before the raid, the guest count will increase very much and they'll all show their online status (appear as online members) and start the raid.. pretty clever however they didn't know the pirates had a Strategist ;)

P.S that's why i said i wanted more time to get details so i can confirm the thing about them appearing as guests and their exact time interval they start the raids in.

EDIT: i edited this post a lot xD

14. BlackChaosNL

BlackChaosNL

Bounty Points:
    Alright, I'm curious what you come up with! If you find out what they're doing do share! :D

Death72 likes this.
  15. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    i'm really happy that i got your attention xD... will be working on it actually might as well put my name in the list of people in the "Raid Unit"

we Muslims in Egypt (my religion, my country) have something coming up called "Eid el Adha" (arabic word), i will not be as much active as you've seen today however i'll make sure to open at least around the time i think the revo will raid next time.

EDIT: want me to enlist you in "Raid Unit" as well?

16. BlackChaosNL

BlackChaosNL

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, put me in, I won't have that much of time though since I'm currently in my exam year, so I have quite a bit of work inbetween. But I'm always up for this. :)

Death72 likes this.
  17. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    i'll put you as a sub in case someone else isn't able to do the work, you'll be in charge... how about that? :)

BlackChaosNL likes this.
  18. BlackChaosNL

BlackChaosNL

Bounty Points:
    Sure, though I don't need to be in charge, that depends on who wants to be the raid leader and such. :)

Death72 likes this.
  19. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    yeah i know, i'll be the raid leader until someone else shows up and declares he wants to take that role ;)

EDIT: done

BlackChaosNL likes this.
  20. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    You know...I'm getting the weirdest feeling of Deja-vu...only I was in Death72's position...<.<

Rex, Death72 and Divvens like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice