1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

germa 66 are working with bege to take down big mom to be able to gain a country to rule over again

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by shadowfire22, May 20, 2016.

Tags:

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zemmi

Zemmi

Bounty Points:

The thing is for them to take down BM they would have to be extremely tricky and let not a hint towards it for BM to counter to be able to pull it off. I am pretty sure that they wouldn't be able to take BM head on, definitely on her turf.

That poison Reiju took will be coming into play sooner or later but as for it being part of a master plan to take down BM, that would need some major prediction skills to know Luffy would show up there that poisoned for her to take the poison to use it on BM, so this I am thinking is unlikely the reason.

Cassia OP likes this.
  2. Cassia OP

Cassia OP

Bounty Points:
    Excellent point about needing a lot of foresight to use the poison. Maybe she has already collected a pretty intense collection of poisons and this is just the cherry on top. She did say Luffy was in "luck" bc it was one of her favorite poisons. I think that may be the only reason she saved him. Being master assassins I would assume they have a plan A, B, C, and so on.

3. Zemmi

Zemmi

Bounty Points:
    Can't be confident this is what is happening but I do think something will happen where both parties aren't Luffy's enemies but it's hard to predict which one it would be. Nami has the vivre card but they also sent BM a bomb on FI, then you got the Vinsmokes who apparently the older 2 dislike Sanji a lot.

4. Nomijuro

Nomijuro

Bounty Points:
    I remember reading somewhere that Oda had recently gotten into "Game of Thrones", I've never seen it but I know about the "Red Wedding". I think there is a very good chance of this theory being true and an assassination attempt happening during the wedding.

I wonder if that's why Sanji's siblings were so worried about the wedding being called off, if they didn't care about him they wouldn't care about the wedding, so why want it to go ahead? And if they did care, they wouldn't want him to be forced into a marriage. I really can't see Germa 66 wanting to become Big Mom's subordinates either.......it smells like a trap.

Only, since they are assassins for hire, is it not quite likely that the Germa 66 were hired by someone to kill off Big Mom, whether by Capone or the World Gov or someone else?

I feel like the Vinsmokes are laying a trap for Big Mom and Big Mom is laying a trap for the Strawhats........or Mayhaps she's already worked out what's going on and is wanting to use the Strawhats somehow.

Cassia OP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice