Discussion General ToG Ending prediction

Discussion in 'Tower Of God' started by .Rosinante., Feb 11, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Think its close to final ending?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. We will never see floor 136 through Baam's eyes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. .Rosinante.

.Rosinante.

Bounty Points:
    So, I read and reread this amazing series time and time again, but s quote always sticks with me. That being "Baam, if you betray a woman, the world's ceiling will collapse". So I think we can all see the crazy foreshadowing done by SIU here. I believe Rachel will be betrayed by Baam, preferably dying. By doing this, Rachel will see somehow someway the towers 136th floor ceiling or the entire floor will collapse. Rachel gets to see her beloved stars as a grief stricken Baam holds her. She realises he was the brightest star that she just couldn't look at... Phantium runs away (because let's face it, that's where he's chilling atm and SIU doesn't want to involve him too much as he's more powerful than anyone introduced in the series) with Urek finally seeing and chasing his friend. The people of the tower finally get to leave if they so choose... Morbid but could totally see happening.
    Thoughts?

2. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    I don't think Rachel will be a part of the ending. There are several important characters than her. She's irrelevant to the main plot. Now that Baam is reunited with his friends, Rachel doesn't have much to contribute to the story other than telling Baam his origin story and why Baam was locked there.

SIU may make a side-story for Phantaminum. I don't see him influencing the main plot. I see these people playing an important role(maybe villain) towards the end of the story ---> The tower's founder, Headon,King Zahard,135th Floor Guardian.

Anyway ToG won't end anytime soon. I've never read a webtoon with so many characters like in Tower of God. White is just the 10th Slayer. There are 8 others who have yet to make an appearance(excluding Karaka). We have not seen any Family Heads other than Gustang. We haven't seen most of the Zahard Princess. So there's still a lot of plot remaining for ToG. At least 200 more chapters.

Char Aznable and .Rosinante. like this.
  3. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    I just hope Rachel will die...seriously this ugly bi*** does not deserve to be part of ToG anymore...

But i don't think Rachel will disappear soon and not be part of the main story tho...she will stay there i guess.

In case she will stay till the end...something like your ending (in an emotional way) could happen...

But there is a looot to happen yet, so everything can happen...

Char Aznable and .Rosinante. like this.
  4. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    The ending of the series is so far away that it's pretty hard to guess what might happen. This series can easily go on for another 10 years. Even more.

Char Aznable likes this.
  5. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    I dont think 10.

We are on Floor 43/44 now
    Floor 50-60 by the end of this year and start of next year (2018)
    Floor 70-75 by mid next year (2018)
    Floor 77 during end of next year (2018 - 2019)
    Floor 80-90 (2019)
    Floor 90 + / Battle with Karaka head on and another slayer (2019)
    Floor 100 (2020)
    Floor 110-120 (2020)
    Floor 130 (2020 - 2021)
    Floor 133 (2021 - 2022)
    Final big fight (2022)
    Floor 134 the floor Zahard cant go on yet (2023)

The End of ToG by my prediction around 2023 - 2024
    So 7 Years left by my estimation

Kaiser likes this.
  6. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    :camthinking:
    Maybe... Who knows...
    I still think that it could go on for longer than 7 though. But it all depends on how SIU decides to play it out.

Char Aznable likes this.
  7. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    totally forgot about his wrist issues so maybe 1-2 year break as well and between seasons and forgot about the Zahard Princess' war and Zahard Army Coup

Kaiser likes this.
  8. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
    Yeah, there's that too

Char Aznable likes this.
  9. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    There's so much and i dont think we will get all the main cast being there but we will see other stories take place too and not only that but the Wing Tree Faction, FUG, The Lords, Headon's Faction, Phanta, Enryu and many more will be shown and revealed

10. Thndrcist

Thndrcist

Bounty Points:
    Hm... Can't predict how it will end but I hope 1st gen Team Baam will finish it. They are the ones who started it anyway, the other characters (20th floor, Hell Train) can eat cake.

11. ashfr

ashfr

Bounty Points:
    No way we are close to a final ending. This series is extremely slow and has at least the 136th floor to go. Obviously, many floors will be skipped, but it's taken 7 years to get to the 44th.

Maybe more timeskips and more shortcuts can get us to the end faster..but, I really doubt this series is ending anytime soon. We are in for the long haul here.

Koon, Rak, Rachel and Baam are guaranteed to stick around for obvious reasons. And I think SIU pretty much confirmed Ha Yuri Zahard's going to be vital to the series.

Other than the obvious ones, I'm thinking Androssi's group is going to stick around. Wangnan at the very least is going to stick around until Part 2 ends, since it's named after him and all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice