Private Gambit vs Fallen Angel

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Char Aznable, Mar 3, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Name: Sephiroth
    Alias: Fallen Angel
    Organisation: Cipher Pol
    (Unique trait is one wing is black and the other white)

Stats:
    Level: 41
    40 x 5 = 205

Strength 35(4x2) + 8 = 43

Speed 40 (4x3) + 12 = 52
    52 x 2 = 104
    - Reaction: 52
    - Movement: 52

Vitality 45 (4x2) + 8 = 53
    53 x 2 = 106
    - Durability: 50
    - Stamina: 56

Martial Arts 40 (4x2) + 8 = 48
    48 x 2 = 96
    - Ittoryu: 55
    - Rokushiki: 41

Haki 45
    45 x 2 = 90
    - Observation Haki: 45 (Precognition)
    (1-100 Mastery: The user has increased reaction speed(Mastery x 0.1) within (Mastery x 0.4) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.}

- Armanent Haki: 45
    (41-60: 6)
    (41-60 Can coat entire body in invisible haki. Can use hardening on feet, hands and weapons.)

Sephiroth noticed the imbue of haki into a weapon he just took out. "Is that a Jutte?" just as he thought what it could be he Observation Haki tingled but he couldn't react as he then was punched in the chin sending him off his feet into the air as he bit on to his tongue dazed staring into the sky, it felt as if time was going too slow yet was all in a blur as he barely could get a hold of himself as he was then struck to the skull slamming him down but he just about flapped his wing as he landing on one knee as he spat out blood and spit. "That was good"

As he uses his left sleeve to wipe the blood off his mouth he then rose to his feet:

Geppo:
    Requirements:
    11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Strength.
    Description: The user kicks off the air with such force that they lift off.
    Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.

41 / 2 = 20.5

As he kicked himself appearing right in front of Gambit who was still enraged and seemed as if he wanted to take the hit as Seph feigned a tekkai with his wings into imbuing his sword with armanent haki instead.

Armanent Haki
    41-60 Can coat entire body in invisible haki. Can use hardening on feet, hands and weapons.

-Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson (一刀流 “居合” “死・獅子歌歌” Ittōryū Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson?, literally meaning "One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song of Death"): A stronger version of his original "Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson". The user swings his sword in a very quick and powerful unsheathe move to slice his opponent. This attack is strong enough to easily decapitate a legendary beast like a Dragon.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

As Septhiroth unsheathes his sword attached to his waist and then alternates his movement by rushing with his left hand showing to Gambit as his sword strikes against the floor causing a huge cut shattering the tiled floors as he approaches Gambit closer he ushers "Ittoryu Ia: Shi Shihi Sonon!" in a flash launching the attack at Gambit as he then lands awkwardly grabbing his his head. "F**k that hurts ... dammnit ... " as the earlier hit to his skull began to cause a tremondous amount of pain and agony as the adrenaline caused Seph not to feel the pain as he is reeling in pain on the street floor dropping his sword as haki dis-imbues landing next to me.

@Stealth Black Sanji

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Ziosa likes this.
  2. Stealth Black Sanji

Stealth Black Sanji Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Gambit felt the connection of his jutte onto the chin and head of his opponent, so strong that it had him fall on his knee. Still enraged, he quickly rushed down to follow through an all-out attack carelessly but his opponent had already recovered and immediately leapt in front of him, slashing his body diagonally, sending him flying back in the air, wondering what had just happened. As he gazed at the noon sky and the sun, he didn't realize that the people beneath him were already in turmoil and outcry as their attacks' impact quickly destroyed the very surrounding and killing several civilians. Just as before he fell on his back, he almost tasted the bloodshed scaling against his nose. In this line, he got back to his senses, landing on his feet while his back being held off from touching the ground before rising up again. "That was cute. Mind giving me that once more?" he mocked the man standing in front of him who seemed still suffering from the damage he incurred after his attack. "In my country, there's only one way to test the depths of one's power; it's by exchange of attacks. The first one to give up his own life meets the heaven. Tell me should you feel being my next victim." Gambit lowered his guard and concentrated before unleashing his bloodlust which covered the entire streets, blasting away dusty wind which blew the scene.

@Char Aznable

Ziosa and Char Aznable like this.
  3. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Seph sluggishly gets up standing himself staring at the floor as he blinks as he is still feeling the echo's of the attacks he received earlier as he uses his left hand to tap against this left ear as he shakes his head before dusting himself off.
    hearing this Seph just glared then grinned staring at the man who just withstood and tanked his hit far greater than he took the hit by the man earlier. "Just how on earth is he not feeling the hit, i clearly remember my attack being launched at him and yet he still standing. Did he by any chance coat himself with armanent haki? ... No he is just physically stronger ... this is something that is unacceptable"
    Seph grits his teeth hearing this as it brought him back to his senses as he was momentarily lost in thought, "What country is this?, sounds interesting" Seph replies to the man as just before anything else could happen Seph opens his mouth "Would love to have shared a sake with you just a shame we on opposite sides."

This was no ploy as Seph was interested in the man not because of who he was and what he was doing on the island but just from withstanding the attack earlier caught his attention and raised his interest in the man. As all of this was happened warning signs were heard as civilians abandoned the area as the screams became echoes as further as they got though as that vanished the wind began blowing due to the location of the island being next to the sea.
    The bloodlust caught his attention as it became something tingling within him responding and reacting to the level of bloodlust that was being displayed as Seph's eyes turned bloodshed red also moving his head up as he stared at the night sky as he screams and roars as his bloodlust whilst his wings surge out as his wings echo the bloodlust too. Seph then lowers his head staring at the man as the wind can be felt blowing beneath the two clashing as his wings flap blowing the wind as Seph in rage imbues his arms black in haki as he huffs and puffs with veins visibly throbbing from his head and neck.

@Stealth Black Sanji

Ziosa likes this.
  4. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    As the two showcased bloodlust, all the people remaining near them just vanished like a moth trapped in a lamp. His coat and hair were being blown away because of the clash of aura and his enemy's wings which flapped against him. Seeing him coating himself with haki, Gambit couldn't be more satisfied and wanted to honor the man's dedication to take him down. As the sky darkened, he roared like a lion who's just taken down the alpha and bent his knees down low and pushed it against the earth daahing towards Seph while hardening his weapon, rapidly twirling it before he held it in reverse grip with the other hand on his wrist and lands a deadly horizontal blow to the body.

Alias: The user holds the staff in reverse grip with the other hand on his wrist and lands a deadly horizontal blow to the body, sending them flying.
    requires 41 strength, 41 mastery - DPR: B
    Str: 51 - Wall/Tree Level
    Hardening: +2
    B Rank Attack: +2
    Total DPR: Town Level

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  5. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Seph coated his arms with haki as he has his right arm pulled back like a awaiting to pull a trigger as he closes his eyes momentarily slowly breathing concentrating himself and his attack for a locked on target. He then opens his eyes as they flick open, using his legs to propel himself forward with his right arm still pulled back as he then shouts "Shigan, Shinaru Shigan" as if then pulls the trigger unloading his attack at his target.

Not at the time he didn't have senses but as when he propelled himself to Gambit the wind of the two's bloodlust clashed the wind blew his hair back as he felt a chilly blow of wind wrap around him but also through his wings.

Shinaru Shigan "Whip"
    Requirements:
    51 Mastery, 41 Strength
    DPS: B
    Description: In this attack, the user pulls back her arm as if to use a normal Shigan attack, then whips her arm out at the opponent at high speed, causing their arm to appear as if it is bending like a whip would, and hits the enemy with their finger.
    Str: 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
    Town Level: Town Level

@Stealth Black Sanji

Ziosa and Stealth Black Sanji like this.
  6. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    As the other propelled towards, launching a Shigan, Gambit was directly pierced into his left shoulder which was left unguarded due to the nature of his attack. Notwithstanding, he still didn't hesitate to pursue his attack, and even became more objective in taking down his opponent and yelled "Alias! Let's see if you can tank this bitch."

@Char Aznable

Ziosa likes this.
  7. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    As the attacks narrowly miss each other and land against one another seeing his attack hit Gambit and seeing Gambit's attack incoming he has a quick think, "I could have avoided that and i could have used Tekkai, no this is a battle of wits between men".

Gambits staff lands and strikes at Seph's ribs specifically right below underneath the last rib and just before his abdomen begins as time slows down as Seph thinks how he could have avoided but instead decides to repricate the manhood as his mouth widens as well as his eyes in the shockwave of the attack.

As the shockwaves transcend throughout the body Seph spits out his saliva then some blood as his body is sent backwards as his head is the first to move backwards as his face looks upwards at the skies with him gradually trying to keep a hold of his conscious gritting his teeth. As he is sent backwards out of instinct his wings flap out and then claw themselves and dig into the ground grabbing onto it to absorb the shockwave as he lands on his feet spitting out further blood and saliva mixture with him being on one knee. "That was close one more and i dont think i can take another" as he gets up off his knee slowly getting to his feet staggered with his left hand trembling which he clenches his fist tightly enough to allow blood to be pour out of his hand.

"!" Seph hears this shocked as he grits his teeth "Why you impudent scum, dont get ahead of yourself" yelling back at Gambit as he then further coats his arms and wings in haki

@Stealth Black Sanji

8. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Gambit felt an overwhelming vibration in his right arm as soon as his Alias Attack connected onto Seph which sent him few meters away and falling on his wings. While his enemy traveled in midair, the ground in which he was hovering over shattered simultaneously and left a plowed trace of soil. In the process, Gambit was stuck as he looked at his pierced left shoulder sprouting blood across the air. He didn't have time to attend to his own wound as the battle royale had to progress to reach the end. "Gaah" he grunted and then he thought, I was certain that he was aiming for the neck but I have managed to twist mine in the last second. I would have died had I failed to tilt it. That was a good one and I am not gonna lie. These Government Soldiers got some amusing skills. So that's a Rokushiki eh? Troublesome.....

Staring at his opponent who quickly rose on his feet, he stepped his right foot a little bit to the side to stance. He put his jutte back to his holster and drew several metal cards from his belt pocket. He responded to Seph, "I won't have you miss this only opportunity to witness what I am also capable of. You lad, just managed to hit me twice and I must say quite impressive from an officer like you. Do you know why they call me Gambit? It's simply because of these cards I am holding right now which will be buried inside your flesh in a minute or less."

He stretched his right arm backwards and slightly bent his right knee to put his weight on it. He harnessed all his energy into his right hand and breathed heavily. As his strength furthered, he coated his five cards in hand with haki and the very earth he was standing at shattered as the debris started to levitate on their own before he released all those energy across the field through his cards which he launched directly at his foe. A blast of air joined in the surface as his cards caught flames in its rapid rocket-like projectile...

Four-of-a-kind: The user rapidly throws five flaming cards to the opponent/s' weapon or challenge an incoming attack. This technique will blast away the target and anyone behind him with its rocket-like formation of flames should the target's DPR is lower than the user.
    requires 51 strength, 51 mastery - DPR: B
    Str: 51 - Wall/Tree Level

9. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Seph began to feel sweat trickle down his forehead and some down the sides and back, as not knowing this battle of wits was nearing a climax soon but a climax that would or wouldn't fall in his favor was a matter of his next move.

"I have to think of a way to counterattack, well i do have something up my arsenal to do that. Though do i have enough to do so is the question? ... well there is one way to only find that out" Seph thinks to himself as he shudders his little disbelief that a Pirate was capable of doing enough damage.

Just as Seph's mindset was brought around which was a means to calm his bewilderment of being enraged as its a saying you should never be rash. Gambit followed with a speech as as Sephs left eye began to close due to the shockwave, from the after shock of the earlier attack caused it to shut. "So now he's gonna use his true capability huh? ... well i knew he was a bag of tricks ... no all pirates will play dirty and are scum at the end of the day " As Seph replies with a grin then grits his teeth visibily showing his teeth grit at Gambit as replies "Well if you are showing what your capable of then i'll show you something new too, TEKKAI!" as he shouts from the bottom of his lungs but this was no ordinary Tekkai he took his stance closing his right eye embracing that the fact he requires peace before using his armanent haki as he then opens his eye and shouts again "TEKKAI UTSUGI"

"Utsugi"
    Requirements:
    41 Mastery, 41 strength, 41 durability
    Description: This form of Tekkai is used entirely as a counter instead, where the purpose is not to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones in a normal human body.
    (2 turn cooldown)
    Str: 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
    Town Level: Town Level

@Stealth Black Sanji

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    Ziosa likes this.
  10. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    As the beautiful yet deadly metal card's projectile traveled towards his foe, the flame got thicker as it engaged itself with the air. Before it reached the target, Seph held his ground as firm as an Adam Tree which withstood all the tempests of heaven and earth, hardened his body and tanked the attack using his special ability: Tekkai Utsugi.

With such stance, Gambit knew what was going on and immediately fashioned a plan to counter the counter. Tekkai Utsugi huh? That technique is quite advance. If he is planning to redirect his attack back to me, then he had just made such a foolish mistake for it applies more effectively in point blank range and not with the one I just casted because I can only see it reverting back to me. And I would not allow myself to be hit by own cards. But if that's what he wants, then I will let him know what sort of opening he had just left for me to take.

And as soon as the attack bounced off him, Gambit soared through the atmosphere, rubbing the air against his face. Airborne, his coat, his hair were fluttering in the breeze, his eyes were overlooking the corpse lying on the ground, and feeling the guilt for what had befallen. Moved by this forlorn, he decided to muster an attack which would fit to the situation he was in. He drew a single card with his right hand and held it outstretched and began spinning in a rapid motion before swinging the card across the air launching round-shaped air-compressed projectile towards Seph, hearing the air swooshed in the process.

Eclipse: The user unleashes a rapidly spinning round-shaped air-compressed projectile by swinging his metal card while spinning. requires 51 strength, 51 mastery - DPR: B
    Total DPR: Large Building Level

@Char Aznable

11. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    As Gambits attack bounces off Seph, he then breathes hard, at this time he didn't knew but the force of the attack and earlier attacks would cause a huge effect after this battle.

"Dammit he's countering my counter now is he" noticing Gambit soar into the sky as he then uses his Observation Haki
    52 x 0.1 = 5.2 + 52.5 = 57.5
    45 x 0.4 = 18 + 45 = 63
    1-100 Mastery: The user has increased reaction speed(Mastery x 0.1) within (Mastery x 0.4) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.

As he notices the winds blowing down from the direction Gambit is launching himself at him as he grins as he yells "Soru" kicking himself off the ground appearing behind Gambit as he then murmurs "Rankyuaku" by using his wings he flaps down sending wind scythes.
    Description: The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
    41-80 mastery: 2 turn cool down

41 / 5 = 53.2
    Basic Rankyuaku
    Requirements:
    11 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed.
    31-50 Mastery:
    Destructive potency: C
    Description:
    The user kicks at high speed, sending out compressed blades of air towards their opponents, about 3 feet wide.
    41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level

Despite the attack Seph was annoyed at the fact he didn't coat his wings whilst sending those compressed wind blades at Gambit noting the earlier attacks are causing him discomfort. "That hit he gave me to the head earlier that had me dazed and then that attack that struck me earlier really did a number on me, dammnit only if i did further training i would have done more. But this looks like its coming to an end"

@Stealth Black Sanji

12. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Gambit quickly descended from his leap after he fired the Four-of-a-kind, landing on his right foot, immediately followed by the left and slightly bending his knees, arms raised upwards. He wore his typical devilish smile, certain that his attack would maul his target but only to be scuppered by Seph's evasion of the projectile.

The air-compressed eclipse collided and dove into the earth that left the surface in dusts. The impact deposited a blast of wind across the battlefield and piled a small scale of debris surrounding the crater it had just formed. Seeing how it dismantled even the structures surrounding the impact, only displayed what the future would have held for Seph had he not evaded the impact.

"?!? You dogs!" Gritting his teeth in agitation and arousal on how the enemy just kicked off his wake with his Soru and soared past him, along with the whistling breeze and an enormous force rubbing his cheeks before the other emerged behind his back casting a rapid kick with his Rankkyaku. Gambit swiftly reacted by turning around and by pushing his feet against the ground before he rose over Seph, letting the wind schythes reunite with the earth. Rapidly drawing a single metal card with his right hand, he front flipped just a meter above his opponent perpendicularly. Simultaneously, he hardened the said weapon with haki before he finally slashed towards Seph's skull with all his might.

"Somersault Edge" he uttered, followed by a swishing sound of the rapid slash and a cracking sound of the ground.

Somersault Edge: With a card in hand, the user somersaults and delivers a deadly downward slash to the opponent. requires 41 strength, 41 movement, 41 mastery - DPR: B
    Rokushiki Mastery: 41
    Gambit's Reaction: 61

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  13. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    As Seph just attacked noting as the battle got longer his attacks seemed much weaker than before though hit noting of this fact was interrupted by the fact with one open eye saw Gambit react then push himself over the the Rankyuaku and above and behind him.

Though as Gambit did thusly wind blew past him as dirt from the ground but not only wind blew past him but also dust to flow upwards and wide with small debris also flying around them whilst other flew and landing elsewhere. The houses and shops whilst in the same motion noting Gambit appearing and slowly going behind him he looked down noting they was being obliterated one by one, though what was left was debris, dirt and a crater.

All Seph could do as Gambit moved behind him was look in shock as Gambit pulls out a card as he sees haki being imbued into them, it was at this moment Seph knew he had to try something but this was one of those situations where you could see but not respond in time as he hears "Somersault Edge" as the attack lands directed at his head.

Just as the attack lands Seph regains his composure but it was little too late as he screams "NOOOOOOO" with a explosion of dust and debris as Seph gets sent flying down landing in front of the coffee house of the woman and owner whom he killed earlier.

This was also the night Justice collapsed and the reign of Gambit and the Silver Hair Pirates would echo.

@Stealth Black Sanji

14. Stealth Black Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Gambit swung his card directly to the skull of his enemy during the somersault, cutting it wide open and letting his blood sprout in the process. Sinking deeply into the landing against Seph about a meter away, he panted heavily as he already lost a lot of blood due to the enemy's first attack, "Huff Huff Huff". He turned around, looking with a narrowed eyes at Seph who fell on his back, meeting the very location where he committed his murder. The pirate threw his card into the ground piercing into it along with the agent's blood on its edge.

"I am deceiving myself if I say that you didn't put up a decent opponent, you gave me a hard time but now is the time where I finish you off." Gambit released his jutte once more and slowly twirled it, he dash forth at Seph's direction as fast as he could before jumping few meters above him, spinning at the peak of his trajectory, he yelled "Aerosmith!" before going down and thrusting it into. A couple of seconds before it reached his opponent, he forcibly stopped and pulled it up. He landed on the ground and saw the blank face - covered with blood - in front of him; smiling but his eyes were already lifeless.

He spent several seconds looking at him, thinking what brought this person to challenge him. Those reasons are no longer relevant to Gambit as his resolve is more significant to the other. He spoke quietly, "Mankind is destined to serve justice and from the time we were born, we already possess this gift but some of us took time in order to realize how this should be discovered, the true meaning of it. At times, people misinterpret this because they were nurtured by fallacy and corruption. There are those who serve justice because their eyes comprehend the very substance of revenge. People who live to protect the world from the shadows are the true patriots. Someday, they will all rise, raising the flag of revolution, letting the world know of the truth behind the void century, overthowing the World Government who has been manipulating the nations for centuries, and making the world a better place for all kinds. I, Gambit Landayan Morow, prince of Encantadia, will be a vital piece of that revolution."

Afterwards, he turned his back from the body lying on the ground and walked away, before the marines could even catch him.

Two servants of justice. A hero of men. A soldier of revolution. A royal. That's how I victor.

@Char Aznable

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice