1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Foreshadowing with Numbers?

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Zaz, Sep 14, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Make more theories?

1. Yes

65 vote(s)
    90.3%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    9.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenixxx91

phoenixxx91

Bounty Points:
    impressive number crunching as always. I'll stick to 'nami discovers the yuki yuki no mi reincarnated on her tangerine tree' because I personally believe Monet is dead. Whether it is revealed in 812 or 821 or anytime before or after, you can still take heart in the fact that you picked up on Oda's subtle foreshadowing of the 'snow powers' returning and shared your findings.

PeanutButterJely and Zaz like this.
  2. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    11 more chapters if the theory is right...........but I don't want to wait that long.........but I don't want my theory to be wrong either tho.......Chapter 801 was a perfect chapter. If we keep getting these great chapters then I won't mind waiting tho :D

HOLY ONE likes this.
  3. PeanutButterJely

PeanutButterJely

Bounty Points:
    I have something you could add to your theory.
    Brook's joining chapter was titled ˝The Eighth˝ .
    In the Snow White cover,Robin joined as the 7th,Sanji(the 5th is trying to make a move on her),while seven goats try to stop him.
    So 7(Robin)+7 (goats)-5(Sanji)=9 or 9th.Since the theme is Snow White and Monet is refeared as a ˝Yuki-Ona˝ ,there could be a connection.

Treacle, Zaz, Ahri and 1 other person like this.
  4. Nappa

Nappa

Bounty Points:
    If you want to use numbers I know the perfect candidate who fits with the numbers perfectly.

Zaz likes this.
  5. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    And who would that be? O_o

HOLY ONE and Nappa like this.
  6. Nappa

Nappa

Bounty Points:
    My boy, Bartholomew Kuma

HOLY ONE and Zaz like this.
  7. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    The goroawase number theory? I liked that theory, and Oda's response to the SBS question was odd. Although it would be awesome, I don't think he would join plus the fact that Kuma is probably not even human anymore. Gonna need some answers from Vegapunk. Some people theorize the Straw Hats will get his fruit. I am neutral to that theory tho. What was with the Kuma shirt this chapter on the page with the statues tho? There are a lot of curveballs in the Goroawase numbers so who knows :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 25, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 25, 2015 ---
    Chapters to watch out for that could contain info on Jinbei and Monet are 802,812,820, and 821 IMO. I think Jinbei and Monet will return to the series sometime from chapter 802 to chapter 825 even if it does not happen on one of the above chapters. Just my thoughts.....:p
    Edit: chapters 812 and 821 are more likely to be recruitment chapters IMO
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 25, 2015 ---
    Could this be proof I am not just looking too far into using numbers?
    Chapter 41
    http://2.bp.blogspo****m/-8W6FQEAT06E/TlXhxf5wecI/AAAAAAAAC84/kzsRK3oNE8Q/017.jpg?imgmax=2000
    Chapter 104
    http://2.bp.blogspo****m/-KGHuNd-5J2I/TlYL6Kh4XDI/AAAAAAAAAGU/nAmrI9t-ods/001.jpg?imgmax=2000
    Chapter 140
    http://2.bp.blogspo****m/-MPkMloq4Le0/TlYqZgJ3uQI/AAAAAAAAAhI/phhVAkpYSOQ/002.jpg?imgmax=2000http://2.bp.blogspo****m/-abh67EJSHb8/TlYqdkct2ZI/AAAAAAAAAhk/-XyeIvkaC50/003.jpg?imgmax=2000

HOLY ONE and Nappa like this.
  8. Ahri

Ahri

Bounty Points:
    Ohh soo... the way how crewmates are being recruited or at numbers that are even while multiplying?

Zaz likes this.
  9. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    I have no idea lol :p I just like to flip around chapter numbers and then multiply them by numbers inside the chapter. Just flipping the chapters tends to be more reliable than multiplying though. If anything the best foreshadows for new crewmates are found in color spreads and cover stories IMO

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
    HOLY ONE, PeanutButterJely and Nappa like this.
  10. Nappa

Nappa

Bounty Points:
    I'm going to be looking around the next few days to try and find any number patterns for Kuma besides the devil fruit pattern one.

Zaz likes this.
  11. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    There is a bear color spread and the kuma shirt in 801 might have some pattern. Not sure tho :cigar:

Nappa likes this.
  12. nacrose

nacrose

Bounty Points:
    some numbers happened to match and some dont, get over it. oda is good in foreshadowing coz he already thought how the story ends and he knows when to introduce characters. that doesnt mean he will go over matching numbers. Some numbers happened to match thats a coincidence.

PeanutButterJely likes this.
  13. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    Yes, a lot of what I did in this thread probably doesn't mean anything. But I had already believed that Jinbei and Monet were going to join before I even had the idea to make this thread, so trying to find more connections however farfetched it is doesn't really hurt IMO. Plus I can't really believe that some matching numbers were just coincidences. Like 5,600/7 = 800, or 783(g4) reversed is 387(g2). Also the above post^
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2015 ---
    Wow, someone is falling off of Zou in chapter 803. My chapter prediction might have been off about that particular aspect but I did say that someone would fall out of the sky in the near future. Who is falling out of the sky though? Nami? Jinbei? Caesar? The ninja?. I am pretty excited for the beginning of the Zou arc even if my predictions end up wrong. :p

HOLY ONE likes this.
  14. tommyl

tommyl

Bounty Points:
    Just noticed that maybe ever goat in chapter 800 cover is based on characters in one piece. The goat with cigar i think is based on mr.crocodile.

Zaz likes this.
  15. Makutsu

Makutsu

Bounty Points:
    I have a feeling that Oda has done something like that, and one of these combinations would work out for sure though ;)
    I hope Monet is gonna join :p

PeanutButterJely and Zaz like this.
  16. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    I forgot to mention it in that post, but in chapter 140 Nami also asks Chopper to join the crew before anyone else while he is treating her. Thats the first time Nami(or anyone from the crew) actually asked someone to join the crew before Luffy. Luffy and Sanji are chasing Chopper trying to eat him just like Monet tried biting Nami and Chopper. In the same chapter Chopper refuses to close the door to the snow castle because there is a nest of snow birds on top off the door. After Luffy learns of that he says he wants to recruit Chopper, so the number connection of 41, 104, and 141 actually did point towards a new crewmate.

Other things that could have possibly been foreshadows or idea's that Oda decided to reintroduce was that Kureha asked a patient if he was happy. Luffy saved a snow rabbit(another possible reintroduced idea to foreshadow Monet).

17. Walreyn

Walreyn

Bounty Points:
    this is too deep with numbers for me to think that oda purposely did something like this to foreshadow things in the series.

Zaz likes this.
  18. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    Yea, this is why I asked a mod to archive this thread. I don't really believe in the number connections anymore although strangely we did see someone falling a few chapters ago. The monkey mink. I also apologize for missing images. It wasn't like that until a few days ago for some reason. Maybe the site I was using for images took One Piece down.

Although I don't think the numbers mean much anymore I do still think it's possible Monet is alive and that Jinbei will join. What did you think of the color spread foreshadows? Chopper is wearing a green towel over his head.......and in another they have a snow woman. They also have a penguin(snow bird) on another one that looks like it could be in the biscuit room. Just idea's not really much basis for it though I do admit. :p

HOLY ONE likes this.
  19. Walreyn

Walreyn

Bounty Points:
    hahaha the images prpbably expired

dont worry im one pf those who think monet might join, have u checked syphin's theory?

Zaz likes this.
  20. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    That's actually the theory that inspired me to make this one :D

It's quite good and almost addresses almost possible point about Monet.

If you're interested you can read my 2nd Monet theory and if you want to see my future 3rd monet theory I have yet to post I can invite you to a pm. They are way smaller than this one and the 2nd one is more plausible than the numbers one IMO.
    http://orojackson.com/threads/monet-is-based-off-of-snow-white-monet-is-alive.16653/

HOLY ONE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice