1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Foreshadowing with Numbers?

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Zaz, Sep 14, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Make more theories?

1. Yes

65 vote(s)
    90.3%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    9.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walreyn

Walreyn

Bounty Points:
    sure pleasure is mine

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    Zaz likes this.
  2. Ahri

Ahri

Bounty Points:

Lets not forget Monet got flattered out and blushed from it, and litearlly reacted to Zoro's reaction seeing her fool around as well XD Now tell me when was the last time a villian like that did such a thing?

Zero Zero No Mi, Greybeard and Zaz like this.
  3. Greybeard

Greybeard

Bounty Points:
    I never really bothered going to the archived theory section until I just did. I thought it will be fully based from gorose I'm glad it isn't. I don't really know to feel about this. As if I just had a flashback from my Math horrors lol. Very impressive number work though. I wish you good luck getting it we have 6 more chapters to wait for.

Not sure if this has brought up before since I usually only read the first and last two pages. I can give you another Monet and Chopper possible connection. If you search for Jora's art about Dressrosa's Tragedy, Chopper's horns were turned to wings and his paws became bunnies. The chapter where Soldiersan also stated the tragedy of dressrosa he said "It all started with a woman named Monet" something like that. I was recently searching for the interpretation of dressrosa tragedy of Jora's art so I kinda stumbled upon on this a bit.

PeanutButterJely and Zaz like this.
  4. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    This theory was actually archived only because I asked to get it archived because I realized how unlikely it was. Chapter 812 is for Jinbei if the theory is right although I am doubting the theory at this point.(still believe Jinbei will join at some point and that Monet is alive though)

I actually never noticed that. I will look further into that. I know he referenced Salvador Dali's "Persistence of Memory" when Nami's climatact got transformed into art but that was about it. Nice catch :p . In Drum Island Luffy saved a snow rabbit(lapahn) and Chopper saved a nest of snow birds on the castle door by keeping it open. The snow birds were mentioned on the same chapter Luffy asked Kureha to join, Nami asked Chopper to join, and then Luffy said he wanted to recruit Chopper once he realized why Chopper wouldn't let him and Sanji close the castle door. It could mean something or just not mean anything at all.

But yeah to be honest. I prefer my Snow White theory over my numbers theory because using numbers to predict things like this is pretty farfetched. Something that gave me a sliver of hope was the monkey mink falling off of Zou because I said in my post someone/something would end up falling out of the sky although it wasn't on the chapter I mentioned so it might be coincidence and Oda likes to use people falling as a plot device for some reason.

Hmmm, the only person I can clearly remember doing this was Robin when she was laughing at Mizu Luffy..........lol well damn

HOLY ONE, Ahri and Greybeard like this.
  5. Greybeard

Greybeard

Bounty Points:
    ^ Jinbei for certain is joining he probably finished his business already. It will be still cool if he actually joins on 812.

With all the Dali painting references, I have to check more into it. Maybe we could find more connections to OP. Speaking of... I've just seen his image and his stache reminded me of Weevil's but this one's for another topic lol.

Don't mean to counter you on this but I don't think some are actually foreshadowings. It'll be probably more like Oda going backwards and do reverse Math. This way it'll actually look like he planned it from the start. This is just me though cause I don't think he can plan the numbers 500+ chapters in advance.

Yeah I've also read the Snow White one and I kinda liked it too. I'll stay neutral on this though until she shows up. Just realized there are so many theories surrounding her. I'm going to check them out one at a time.

I think the smile factory boss blushed when Franky kissed her but nvm about her she's ugly lol.

djiayebee and Zaz like this.
  6. Ahri

Ahri

Bounty Points:
    DAMN DOOD!! GOOD OBSERVATION!!

7. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    So, in following your theory I hope next chapter (812) we see Jinbe.
    Sanji is involved with Big Mom and Pekoms now. So, it's time to see Jinbe again. It's really possible.

If this happens in the next chapter, I will trust Monet will appear in chapter 821 :>:>

8. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    It's been awhile since I've seen anyone post on this thread :p

I gotta be honest though. I don't really believe in this particular theory(just the numbers and chapter prediction) about Jinbei and Monet anymore which is why I had it archived but after seeing the end of chapter 811 I have gotten a tiny bit of hope. If Jinbei is shown on chapter 812 in anyway or even hinted at then I will regain a bit of hope for this theory. Just don't get too hyped up for this theory or the next chapter. It always sucks when hype gets disappointed :p

PeanutButterJely likes this.
  9. Treacle

Treacle

Bounty Points:
    Oh. My. Gosh.
    All this math made me dizzy, but this is an amazing theory. :yaaa:
    I can't wait to see whether Jinbei shows up in the next chapter.... :)

Zaz likes this.
  10. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    So, no Jinbe in the chapter, I hope he will come soon. :>

tommyl and Zaz like this.
  11. tommyl

tommyl

Bounty Points:
    brilliant theory dude. as brilliant as could kill my brain :dead::lmao:. nice work btw :yaaa:

-Oda did say that we would get new nakama successively. the word "successively" might refer to jinbe, he might success to meet sh and join officially.

-For nami, she will not get yuki-yuki fruit. her climate tact is weather weapon, not just lightning ball only. just before time-skip, she had been introduced to lightning ball in weather island. it'll be wasted her time for 2 years just only learning lightning ball only. she will show her true climate tact power soon and surpass usopp. So, either monet is alive or tashigi will get the yuki df.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice