Island Flevance

Discussion in 'North Blue' started by Larsi, Mar 7, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Now in ruins, the former kingdom of Flevance is largely abandoned. Said to be cursed, many fears to even near its borders, therefore it is nothing but a mystery to the world. However, in the last months, those that have dared approach Flevance have all claimed to see smoke plumes in the distance. It seems not everyone is superstitious. Bandits have claimed the old mines and are forcing innocent civilians to mine them, regardless of how it affects them.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  2. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    Agotogi
    [​IMG]
    Bounty: 35.000.000 Beri
    Level 30
    30 x 5 = 150
    Strength: 40+6=46
    Speed: 40+6=46
    46x2=92
    -Reaction:46
    -Movement:46
    Vitality: 40+6=46
    46x2=82
    -Durability:46
    -Stamina:46
    Martial Arts: 30
    30x2=60
    -Swordmanship: 30
    -Gunslinging: 30

Bandits(40)
    [​IMG]
    Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    Strength: 20+2=22
    Speed: 15+2=17
    17x2=34
    -Reaction:17
    -Movement:17
    Vitality:20+2=22
    22x2=4
    -Durability:22
    -Stamina:22
    Martial Arts: 20
    20x2=40
    -Swordmanship: 40

Crow(30)
    Level 10
    10x2=20
    Strength: 2
    Speed: 12
    12x2=24
    -Reaction: 10
    -Movement: 14
    Vitality: 6
    6x2=12
    -Durability: 6
    -Stamina: 6
    Can only be fodder

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  3. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    One time beri reward:
    -60 000 000 Beri

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
    -30 000 000 Beri

4. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:
    Narration/Action
    Speech
    Thoughts
    Bandits

It was a dull afternoon with heavy rains, which was unlike how it usually was here in Flevance. Agotogi was proudly walking down the half destroyed town center with a big grin on his face without a care in the world. He was proud of himself, he had managed to in the last year to lay claim to the island and rule it as his own. It was actually pretty easy one could say, just gather a bunch of good for nothing goons and you're ready to go when there is no law and order that can stop you!

I guess it's time to head own to the good ol' mines again, been a while since I last was there, can't have people slacking when the business has just started to pay, he thought to himself as he spit towards two goons who were sitting nearby eating some fish and signaled to them to follow him oi you two bastards, follow me!

Y-yes Ago! they stuttered as they quickly stood up, leaving their meal half eaten.

It's Mr Ago to you bastards!

S-sorry Mr Ago!

Together the three of them headed outside of the town towards the mines where innocent civilians were working under poor conditions. Indeed he was living the life and nothing seemed to be able to stop his success...

Prison Mike, Ziosa, Cpt. and 4 others like this.
  5. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki was out on the deck of the ship when he looked towards the direction they were heading to, it was currently bright daylight, when Rheiner joined his officer.

Rheiner: Sir, We will be arriving there tomorrow morning you can go back in and rest before the mission starts.
    Daiki: What are you talking about Rheiner, the mission has already started, besides, just imagining the heads of possible scum that will be rolling excites me too much, I cant sleep.. Haha
    Rheiner: But currently we do not have any information yet.. We will investigate after all.
    Daiki: Thats what you think, HAHA! are you serious, The Kingdom of Flevance, previously one of the wealthiest places in the entire world, mainly for its natural resources has been completely abandoned, because said resource causes disease?!? Hahaha.. Dont make me laugh, even Admiral Komei was lying, there must be some big cash there that only a few people know about, a secret well protected behind one of mankinds greatest fears.. DISEASE...
    Whatever we will find on Flevance, it will be some sort of scum that roams there.. it is not the World Government, not the navy.. so who else would be there if not stray dogs of the dirtiest kind?!? Im only glad because we can slaughter them without any remorse, get your gloves on Rheiner, its gonna get bloody fast, and the head of their commander.. belongs to ME! HAHA!

Rheiner: Understood Sir! Did you know, that Schneider and I are both from the North Blue.. The Kingdom of Lvneel...
    Daiki: Of course I know, Isn't that where the stories of Noland came from?
    Rheiner: Yes.. Sir.. Noland the liar...
    Daiki: Well, I dont think that Noland was a liar, Rheiner.. but thats a story for a different time, guess what... It has to do with my wings.. HAHA!! Now forget about that and make sure to wake up @Captain Abram and the rest of us before we arrive tomorrow morning, I also hope Schneider takes some turns with you when protecting this ship, now go back inside, I feel like being alone for a little longer.

Daiki actually never cared about the origin of Rheiner and Schneider, he knew that they were from Lvneel but never really thought about what that meant, he had some thoughts about home, on Jaya there were rumors that Noland the liar actually visited skypiea, but Daiki really knew nothing for sure... for the longest time skypieans were and still are really isolated people.. with lots of problems... Especcially the recently arrived Eneru...

Daiki: I need to kill Eneru, I really need to kill him with my own two hands.. Grhh... After this mission...

Daiki forms a fist with his hands and causes his nails to cut into his pawns, he presses even stronger while his anger is clearly visible.. Blood is flowing down his fist, as he looks up to the sky..

Prison Mike, Ziosa, Cpt. and 4 others like this.
  6. Captain Abram

Captain Abram

Bounty Points:
    Jiyuu was tossing and turning in mumbling in his sleep
    No..No..get away from her..let me go...let me go..no...NO, HANA!!

Jiyuu immediately woke up in a pool of sweat, he looked around to see where he was

ah...it was just a dream.

Jiyuu turned to chiha who was still sleeping more peacefully than he was. He then rubbed her back

I swear, i'll protect you no matter what.

Jiyuu went to go clean himself up and then went to the deck to see where they were.
    He noticed daiki was on deck as well, but something was wrong with him, he looked angry. Jiyuu could see blood dripping to the ground from his fists.

What's his deal? Where's that happy, optimistic aura that i felt when we were in g8.

Jiyuu fel no need to confront him or talk to him as of right now, he turned around, went to the rear of the ship, pulled out his sniper and started to look around for birds or flying fish.

Prison Mike, Ziosa, Otis and 2 others like this.
  7. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki had calmed down and went to bed to rest for their early arrival on the Kingdom of Flevance, or well, whatever remains of that once so wealthy kingdom, in the morning Schneider came running in..

Schneider: BOSS!! BOSS!! Wake up BOSS!!... We have successfully arrived... we are HERE!!
    Daiki: Urgh... Shouting, SHOUTING... I cant take it Schneider, all the time, this is why I wanted Rheiner to wake me up.. ehe.. anyway, I guess we are here then.. Flevance..

Daiki put on his designer suit and tie, to perfect the look of a true agent of the CP9 and made his way out on deck, where Rheiner was already awaiting him.

Daiki:
    Good Morning, Rheiner. I hope you both are ready to take this one, all of you might die, especcially @Captain Abram, I hope he has already been getting up, I don’t really require him to fight anyway, I just want him to learn and see.

Daiki stepped outside of his ship and walked a 100 meters inside the island, where the little town was... or whatever was left of it.. When he activated his Observation Haki: Awareness.. (can sense living things in 150 meter range)

Daiki:
    I cant sense anything yet.. lets walk further down the road..

Some more 200 meters later, Daiki again, activating his Observation Haki: Awareness...

Daiki:
    Rheiner, Schneider.. take notes please..

Both were crumbling for their little notebooks and a pen...

Daiki:
    A group of people, seem to be protecting an area, I can sense some activities in the mines.. people are working.. slaves? They are weak, hungered, sick.. haha.. bingo.. thats exactly where we will have to be going.. I dont think they are especcially strong, I cant really sense any danger from them.. Schneider, you will come with me.. Rheiner.. stay back and make sure that Jiyuu finds his way, I will be going ahead, I want to leave at least 1 of the guys for Jiyuu..

Rheiner: Yes, sir!

Rheiner was running back inside to wake Jiyuu up and guide him to the spot where Daiki and Schneider were travelling to.. (Note: you can just say that you wake up and follow Rheiner if you feel like it haha, @Captain Abram )

Rheiner: Agent Jiyuu.. Boss and Schneider have already walked out to complete their mission, apparently Daiki has sensed some people and slaves.. I’m trying to make sense out of it.. We need to get to our mission as soon as possible!!! They want to capture some guys for you to defeat, Boss things that taking all the enemies head on might be too dangerous for you, Agent Jiyuu.

The narrative shifts back to Schneider and Daiki...
    Daiki and Schneider were both still walking towards where Daiki felt the gathering of people...

Schneider: As you said, BOSS, I have laid great focus on speed and my Soru and Kami-E..

Daiki: Thats just perfect, I’m sure Rheiner can deal with any enemy, but I wanted to take you with me so that you can quickly retreat and assist them while I take on some guys, in case something goes wrong, your speed is really valuable here.

Suddenly they saw something in short distance, a big base were lots of people were walking, talking, eating and laughing. It was a real hideout.. quickly they got down to observe further before the enemy can notice them.

Daiki proceeds to activating his Observation Haki once again, Awareness.

Daiki:
    40 low level fighters and one stronger character, he is slightly stronger than you and Rheiner, all those low level fighters appear to be stronger than Jiyuu as well, so I’m not sure how much he should be participating, we need to be careful if we care about Jiyuus life. I can sense a whole group of starved out and tired people, slaves.. Argh.. what do these assholes think they are doing behind the Governments back!! I can take out their commander in one single blow, as well as their entire army with some effort, but I want to make a cool entry into the scene.

8. Captain Abram

Captain Abram

Bounty Points:
    Jiyuu was still inside the ship as he was watching chiha wake up, Rheiner then burst through the door and started yelling orders

Jiyuu was still looking at his daughter but said:
    Pipe down already...you're gonna scare her. Alright girl, time to go!

Chiha motioned her hands upwards as if she was waiting and ready to be picked up.

jiyuu put on his plague mask and a shirt and tie, picked up chiha, put her on his back and turned to Rheiner.

Jiyuu
    : Alright, lead the way. Jiyuu followed Rheiner into the city.

As Jiyuu was walking in the city he looked around

If i remember correctly this place is called flevance. Didn't it used to be a wealthy kingdom? looks like a trash heap now...reminds me of where i once lived as a slave.

Jiyuu stared at the back of rheiner for a couple seconds

Today I'm going to see first hand the true power of a cp9 agent, i know i won't be able to do anything with the way i am now but if i can learn some things from Daiki perhaps one day i can be a cp9 agent. Justice, power, revenge, are all three of things related, are all three of these things cause and effect? What is Daiki's definition of Justice i wonder, what if i don't approve of it or it's wrong... What can i do here, surely there are sick people in here who need to be cured but I'm still to weak to do anything right now, Jiyuu clinched his fists it's frustrating!

Jiyuu shook his head in denial

no, i won't worry about that now, i will simply thank Daiki for this opportunity and study him.
    Jiyuu continued to follow Rheiner

Prison Mike, Ziosa, Otis and 2 others like this.
  9. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:
    Meanwhile Agotogi had reached the mines and there was welcomed to the scene of weak and sick people working their best to try and not anger their captor.

Heeey what's this you bastard!? No slacking around here, you hear me? You guys know what happens if I get angry...you don't want me to get angry now do you!? With an expression of hubris he continued to walk towards the entrance and on his way also kick an old man who was massaging his swollen legs.

10. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Toyohisa Daiki
    Level 50
    Cipher Pol 9 - Officer

Skypean, Race Boosts:
    Strength +5, Speed +35, Vitality +10

Total Points: 250

Strength: 70
    = 65 + 5

Speed: 75 = 40 + 35
    Movement: 75
    Reaction: 75

Vitality: 58 = 48 + 10
    Durability: 41
    Stamina: 75

Martial Arts: 36
    Rokushiki: 72

Haki: 61
    Observation Haki (Awareness):75
    Armament Haki: 47

Daiki was feeling the energy of their commander in rage, as he was approaching the exit of their pirate base. Both Schneider and Daiki were very patiently following and still waiting when Daiki decided to step in.

Daiki: Schneider, wait here.. I think, I will finish this as fast as possible... Soru.. (+10 movement speed)

Daiki activated Soru and started sprinting in highspeed towards the piratebase.

Basic Soru
    Requirements:
    11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
    Description: The user moves at increased speeds for a short moment.
    11-40 mastery: +5 movement speed ( 3 turn cool down)
    41-80 mastery: +10 movement speed (2 turn cool down)
    81-100 mastery: +15 movement speed (1 turn cool down)

Daiki:
    Let me destroy this entire building, HAHAHA!!

While Daiki was speeding towards the building he quickly tapped the ground with his hand when he spun his legs into a kicking formation, sending an aerial kick towards the building..

Daiki:
    Ranykaku “Gaicho”, Hahah! Hello, people, Justice is here!!!!

Rankyaku "Gaicho"
    Requirements: 51 mastery, 41 strength, 41 movement speed
    Destruction Potency: B
    Description
    : the user creates a large Rankyaku in the shape of a bird, . This Rankyaku has a much wider range, greater attack power, and is capable of cleaving steel - something not witnessed from other variations. The cut also seems more focused, instead of flickering and jagged like a normal

Prison Mike, Tartan Owl and Ziosa like this.
  11. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:

A large explosion and people shouting made Agotogi turn around and witness a young boy with dark hair all alone had somehow defeated five of his henchmen in just mere seconds!

W-who is this guy...why is he attacking us!? he thought with an expression of fear and surprise but it soon faded away and turned into anger and disgust it doesn't matter... I am not letting anyone stop me...not now that I've come so far! With that he pulled out both his sword and gun and prepared himself for a fight. This bastard can't have come just alone, I'll find his mates and make them all surrender to me while he is distracted by my men!

Everyone surround him, do not let him get away! as he said that about 20 of his men rushed towards the boy and encircled him, slowly moving forward while he and two others sneaked past.

@NeoRetro @Captain Abram

12. Captain Abram

Captain Abram

Bounty Points:
    Jiyuu was still following Rheiner through the town and he was getting a bit restless,

Jiyuu:
    oi, are we lost?, we're lost aren't we? All this pointless walking is really killing me. Do you even know where Daiki went or where we are supposed to meet him? Don't you have like a transponder snail or something that can tell us where he is or where we ar-OW!! alright alright i'll put you down!

Jiyuu had to put chiha down to let her walk as she was also restless and kept kneeing him in the back.

Anyway, we really need a sign or a message or something that can tell us where we're supposed to go.

Just then a loud explosion came from a building a bit aways from the port of Flevance. Jiyuu and Rheiner stopped to see what it was

Jiyuu: ....ummmm, was that a sign? is he over there, please let him be over there, you know what it doesn't matter, I'm going to check it out cuz I'm bored, let's go chiha.

Jiyuu: Ball Diall

A big ball appeared from his dial, he and chiha got on. Jiyuu was about to fly over there

Jiyuu: ..sigh, let's not be rude...i can't just straight up leave him.

Jiyuu turned to rheiner, brought out another ball from his dial and motioned him to get on it.

Let's just go see what happened to that building cuz that's where daiki might be right?, even if Daiki isn't there he might have saw it and is heading that way now so we are going there as well>

Jiyuu and rheiner took off on the ball dials to the building

Fanboy sins and Ziosa like this.
  13. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki was impressed that his attack could cause such destructiveness, on World Government turf it’s always hard to find suitable test objects, but he is more hooked on fighting than ever.
    Daiki: I’m from the World Government, here to restore balance to the north blue HAHA... I have decided to visit this “abandoned” town, to start of.. Well, I can be honest with all of you since you wont live to tell the story anyways..
    My name is Toyohisa Daiki, and I’m an assassin.. of the Cipher Pol 9... HAHA!!

Daiki witnesses how the crowd of 20 men had sourrounded him, while the commander was trying to get away.. he looked angry and ready to fight but would not confront Daiki..
    Daiki: I dont think Schneider can beat him.. hmm, where the heck is Rheiner? I need to do this fast...

Daiki launches himself into the air by jumping with a strong push, moving his legs very fast Daiki starts to launch multiple attacks towards the bandits in his surrounding, forming a spin motion to distributed the attacks equally onto all enemies in his surrounding.

Daiki: I can deal with all of you, AT ONCE!! HAHA, Rankyaku.. RENGE!!

Rankyaku "Renge"
    Requirements:
    51 Mastery, 51 Strength and 51 Movement Speed
    DPS: C
    Description: In this attack, Rankyaku is performed with both legs instead of one, causing multiple cuts on either side of the opponent. The cuts at first appear small and then "blossom" into larger ones, perhaps explaining the name.

The scenery switches to Rheiner and Jiyuu, as Schneider sees and approaches them...

Schneider: Rheiner, Agent Jiyuu!! Boss is already fighting, we need to act quick!

Schneider-Stats:

Level 25
    Cipher Pol

Human, Race Boosts:
    Strength +4, Speed +10, Vitality +4

Total Points: 125

Strength: 33
    = 29 + 4

Speed: 55 = 45 + 10
    Movement: 45
    Reaction: 45

Vitality: 33 = 29 + 4
    Durability: 21
    Stamina: 45

Martial Arts: 22
    Rokushiki: 44

Rheiner-Stats:

Level 25
    Cipher Pol

Human, Race Boosts:
    Strength +4, Speed +10, Vitality +4

Total Points: 125

Strength: 45
    = 41 + 4

Speed: 31 = 21 + 10
    Movement: 45
    Reaction: 17

Vitality: 45 = 41+ 4
    Durability: 45
    Stamina: 45

Martial Arts: 22
    Rokushiki: 44

Prison Mike, Fanboy sins and Ziosa like this.
  14. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:
    Agotogi managed to get past the dangerous boy as he jumped to the air and again did something that Agotogi couldn't comprehend. He could only watch as half of his men were decimated by the invisible attacks. He quickly left the scene while more of his men joined in to stop the boy.

On his way back towards the town Ago found three individuals talking as they walked towards the mines, he realised it must be comrades of the boy but none of them seemed to give off the same scent of a beast and so he mustered his courage and ordered his two men to charge at them.

As they ran towards the group, Ago aimed his gun and shot towards the group, hoping to hit one of them. YOU BASTARDS HAS RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME!

@NeoRetro @Captain Abram

OOC:
    15 dead
    2 with Ago
    33 left

Prison Mike, Fanboy sins and Ziosa like this.
  15. Captain Abram

Captain Abram

Bounty Points:
    Jiyuu was still riding his ball dial when all of a sudden something fast and hot grazed his cheek leaving a bleeding cut.

Jiyuu turned around behind him:
    AAA-the hell was that?!

Jiyuu turned back around and saw three guys running towards them from the distance, he couldn't tell who they were but saw one of them had a gun in his hand. Jiyuu immediately pushed chiha behind him and pointed his rifle at the one with the gun.

Jiyuu:
    Rheiner san, look over there, there's three guys running towards us and one of them shot at me! Shit, shit, THEY COULD"VE KILLED HER!

Jiyuu enraged, concentrated on the one with the gun and fired aiming for the head.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  16. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:
    OOC
    @Captain Abram your party has been approached by Agotogi and two henchmen before you guys have reached Daiki.

17. Captain Abram

Captain Abram

Bounty Points:

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Prison Mike, Ziosa and Fanboy sins like this.
  18. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki could feel Rheiner and Jiyuu approaching as well as Agotogi going for them using his Observation Haki, Daiki knew that none of them would stand a chance against Agotogi, unless they work together, proving that this is a crucial time for them to develop their team play and show how much they can rely on each other, especially protecting Jiyuu.

Daiki: Dammit!! That bastard is way too strong for Rheiner, Schneider and Jiyuu..
    Daiki turns to the other alive fodder.
    Daiki:
    You all, piss me OFF! DIE ALREADY... RANKYAKU! SHURIKEN
    Daiki launches multiple Rankyakus at the surrounding bandits, trying to randomly attack them wherever possible, shooting wildly.

Rankyaku "Shuriken"
    Requirements:
    51 Mastery, 41 Strength and 51 Movement Speed
    DPS: C
    Description: The user fires multiple Rankyaku blades in the shape of shuriken.

Position wise, Jiyuu and Rheiner should be quite close to Schneider, so logically Agotogi would approach all three of them, interestingly, Schneider is the speedster of the Trio and tries to engage right away.

Schneider sees Agotogi and his two subordinates rushing right towards one of Agotogis bandit-subordinate launching a Basic Rankyaku , straight at hisupper body.
    Basic Rankyuaku
    Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed.
    11-30 Mastery: Destructive potency: D
    31-50 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
    51-71 Mastery: Destructive potency: B
    71-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: A
    1000 Mastery: Destructive potency: S
    Description: The user kicks at high speed, sending out compressed blades of air towards their opponents, about 3 feet wide.

Rheiner moves in front of Jiyuu.
    Rheiner:
    Worst Case, I will protect you!!

--- Double Post Merged, May 31, 2018, Original Post Date: May 31, 2018 ---
    @Captain Abram @Raffehruffy Ryugiwara

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    Prison Mike, Ziosa and Fanboy sins like this.
  19. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:
    One of the figures ahead of him, the one with the plague mask on, managed to not get away from the surprise attack and now he in turn had pulled out a sniper rifle aiming it towards Agotogi. He barely managed to run and take cover behind a boulder before the man had shot where he previously stood.

SHIT SHIT SHIT WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES...THE BUSINESS HAD JUST BEGUN TO FLOURISH. Ago knew that the reason these guys were here must be because of the recent bounty that had been put on his head but he still opened his mouth and shouted
    WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FROM US!? As he said that he aimed and fired another bullet towards the sniper.

Meanwhile both his goons had just begun to engage one of the agents. The agent kicked the air and an air slash was sent towards one of his goons who was hit and wounded. That had bought enough time for his other goon to approach the agent from the side and with a diagonal slash aimed to cut the man in half.

At the other side, The young boy did not seem to slow down even a bit and continued to effortlessly cut through Agotogi's men one by one. The sound of the commotion had by now reached all the civilians, both inside and outside the mine, and slowly but surely they all stopped their work and instead started to cheer for their seemed to be rescuers.

@Captain Abram @NeoRetro

20. Captain Abram

Captain Abram

Bounty Points:
    action
    thinking
    talking

Jiyuu saw the man that shot at him dodge the bullet and stand behind a boulder. Jiyuu was more alert now and saw the man aim and fire another shot at him, Jiyuu was able to react better to the second shot then the first and dived out the way quickly knocking chiha down which him, he reloaded and then pointed his rifle at the boulder again finger on the trigger waiting for him to poke his head out, blood still trickling down his cheek.

Jiyuu was still furious

that bastard...I'm gonna kill him...i'm gonna kill him if it's the last thing i do, come on, stop hiding YOU COWARD

Jiyuu heard this man ask what do they want from him.
    Jiyuu yelled in anger: WHAT DO WE WANT? WE WANT TO CURE THIS TOWN FROM THE DISEASE YOUR SPREADING!! THIS TOWN IS SICK AND THE ONLY WAY FOR IT TO GET BETTER IS TO RID IT OF THE DISEASE IT'S CARRYING. THAT'S JUSTICE.

Jiyuu saw rheiner position himself in front of jiyuu

JIYUU: OUT OF MY WAY RHEINER IMMA KILL HIM, HE'S GONNA DIE RIGHT HERE AND NOW! COME OUT YOU BASTARD, THERE'S NO WHERE TO RUN!

Jiyuu wasn't thinking calmly, he had let his emotions get the better of him something of which he trained himself never to do. All he wanted to do was kill this guy, he was no longer thinking like a cp agent seeking justice, but a man seeking revenge. he saw rheiner in front of him and got an idea

hmmm.. i'll use rheiener as a human shield while i try to shoot him...it's a win, win for me,
    Jiyuu stood behind rheiner, made sure his rifle was still pointing at the boulder and made sure rheiner wouldn't get hit in the process, and fired another shot.

This might draw him out into the open, ....but hopefully, personally, i want it to it kill him!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice