1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Figuring out The Three Mysterious Big Mom Pirates

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Icecream001, Jul 1, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Waddup guys, I'm going to give my take on who the three Big Mom pirates are right here:
    [​IMG]

I know we know nothing about these pirates, but I think I figured them out...I don't know if anyone beat me. But I do know at least one of the things I say, are true. OKAY LET'S DIVE INTO THIS SHIT:

RABBIT PIRATE
    Here's the stuff we can say about this guy...
    Its a Rabbit Mink, rides a black-necked crane, wields a long two bladed glaive, acquired the fruits for big mom, and attacked Nami and Carrot while in the Seducing Woods.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In the recent chapter, we find out that there is a giant thing buried in the ground, and asks Nami, chopper, and carrot to get him some apple juice. Then right after that, the rabbit comes in and swings. Its not easy for some to figure out, but don't you think this rabbit might be on his way to the apple juice waterfall?

Think about it, this rabbit collected fruits for Big Mom, and right after the big giant says he will tell them what direction their friend went in if they just get him some apple juice, the rabbit enters and tries to slice them. It could be that this Rabbit is preventing Nami, the enemy, from going to the waterfall and is instead going himself? Idk.

Power: Fights with a two bladed glaive. He's very quick also because of his small size.

MAN THAT ACQUIRED FLOUR
    This was actually the hardest one but I managed and it all fits together...Here are my observations
    This man wears an unusual metal top hat, his nose is kind of unrealistic, and he's got a square body.
    [​IMG]
    About this guy's hat. You see, at first I thought it was a funnel, but then I found something better. A CHIMNEY. Yes, this guy's hat is a chimney. And before you disagree, what are chimney's used in? Houses. To bake cakes. You can also call a chimney a funnel, and then there are funnel cakes.
    [​IMG]
    I support this with the fact that, he's one of Big Mom's subordinates and the whole food and dessert theme going on.

But what would be his power. The other two pirate's had some type of weapon but what about this guy? I think he has a devil fruit. The Obun Obun no mi(oven fruit). And I'm sure if this is the case, then Oda will be creative with it. I think if this dude get's mad his chimney will have smoke come out of it. Just speculating...
    OR
    He might have the homu homu no mi(home fruit). Maybe he has a strong ass family that lives in his house. And if thats the case, then that means if Capone wants to betray big mom, this would be his opponent.

Power: Obun Obun no mi or Homu Homu no mi

WOMAN WITH KATANA
    Here's what my observations are:
    She's super duper skinny, wearing a hat with a long ass brim, wielding a bloody sword, acquired eggs, and it might be too hard to see this, but I think she smokes. There seems to be smoke coming from her head.
    [​IMG]
    I might be leaping so hard with this one, but since she acquired eggs for big mom, I think she might be...
    A living sunny side up egg. Its because her hair doesn't really look like hair, it looks like something else. I think that might be the white stuff around the egg. And this is cruicial specualtion, but its possible that she might have one eye, and that would be what the yolk is. One huge yellow circle surrounded by white. I tried to make a picture of what I mean. I tried.
    [​IMG]
    Also, I think she's just like the globby character that was with Moscato in chapter 829.

Power: Katana very deadly swordsman it seems.

Well thats all. Leave your thoughts down below. Pudding's powers theory is still being worked on but yeah. These people are probably strong as fuck and shouldnt be messed with. This arc will be amazingly bloody I know that for sure.​

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  2. riddly890_..

riddly890_..

Bounty Points:
    I have actually done something about these three

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  3. playa4321

playa4321

Bounty Points:
    Good Theory.
    I think the Man in the Middle is the Strongest from them and Big Moms vice or two strongest Commandant after Bobbin.

Icecream001 and 8787NO3Monet like this.
  4. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Wow didn't know...Your theory is pretty good

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  5. Gambia's Grandma

Gambia's Grandma

Bounty Points:
    The weapon the Rabbit wields is a Glave not a sword. Also the forest is called the "Seduction woods" and Nami who caught on stopped them from following there on desires cause something was not right. So I'm almost positive this forest seduces you with the food you desire to lead you astray from the path and into deadly traps that await there. So I don't think the rabbit who obviously is one of big moms main subordinates (like WB division commanders so probably in top 10 big mom pirates) was on his way to the apple juice but just there to test them/report thier presence to big mom. I DID HOWEVER like the part about that guys hat being a chimney and hope it's true. He reminds me of the tin man

playa4321 and 8787NO3Monet like this.
  6. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    I love your imagination, great attempt to decipher those 3.

It's very hard to theorize anything on them, since we know pratically Nothing. :S

I will say though, it's a very good observation concerning the Chimney on the guy's head, it makes sense to me.

The rabbit's cloths looks so much like the Musqueteers on Zou.

Then, the girl is my favorite she seems so badass, i hope she doesn't have
    the white's egg fruit, cause she would turn to be super creepy. XD
    Her hairs are really interesting, i can't wait to know more about her.
    She also doesn't appear to be muscular so her devil fruit must be super rigged, still we
    could be surprise, after all she's carrying that impressive sword. :D

The lapin looks total boss too by the way, they are my 2 favorite characters. :)

Icecream001 likes this.
  7. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Nice theory.

I do think that they are the top commanders of her crew sort of like how WB had his crew setup with Marco, Ace, and Jozu being his commanders.

8787NO3Monet and Icecream001 like this.
  8. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Yes, That is totally a Glaive I'll change that...it just has two blades on each end. And I see where you're coming from with the woods part.

Yup the man with the hat did remind me of the tin man that's where I got the funnel part from
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 2, 2016 ---
    Hey thanks! haha yeah the girl with the egg was a big leap I wonder why Oda was hiding her face but showed the other two. can't wait for Oda to surprise us

9. Cpt.

Cpt. Insterstella Ranger Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Eh it's too early to say anything for any of them besides the rabbit. Sometimes Oda likes to change the character appearance slightly when he puts them in shadows too.

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  10. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    That guy reminds me of a cannon kinda

11. Jin Shadow

Jin Shadow

Bounty Points:
    The theory is neat and interesting and some valid points are worth noting down.

It's a nice catch,it's possible that he has eaten a chimney fruit or he's like Tamago who wears a tea cup for a hat.
    Still curious of the identities of these 3.

Can't say for sure if she would have a DF since most sword wielders we see in OP don't have a DF.Also it is to be noted that she wields a Katana and has been brought up by many times while theorising.

The three remind me of Dorothy,Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion.Oda also foreshadowed this in one of the cover pages with a flamingo puppeteering the puppets of a tin man,dorothy,a scarecrow and a lion.Quite the reference to the Wizard of Oz.

Icecream001 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice