Figuarts ZERO Extra Battle – Luffy Gear 4 Snakeman King Cobra (Preorder)

Discussion in 'One Piece News Central' started by Mr. Kishido, Jan 19, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Mr. Kishido

Mr. Kishido

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The latest One Piece figure from Figuarts ZERO’s “EXTRA BATTLE” series is now available for pre-order. This line is often referred to as the “COOL STYLE” series, because it portrays characters at their coolest moments in battle with lots of movement and special effects.

This figure has an amazing composition. Luffy is shown in the middle of his “Gear 4 Snakeman” attack. This attack known for its unpredictable nature, is illustrated perfectly through the use of translucent effects and a split base. Measuring approximately 6.3 inches in height (including effect), the piece is comprised of PVC and ABS plastic. The figure has a fixed pose and does not come with alternate parts.

[​IMG]

The custom base really compliments this figure. The steam and impact effects transition nicely from Luffy to the base and the cracked floor is a really nice addition. Luffy’s facial expression is incredibly expressive, his missing tooth and furrowed brows appear to be well rendered. Although the final version of the figure may differ slightly from the pictures, I think it is safe to assume he will have the same level of quality as other figures in the “EXTRA BATTLE” series. The interesting look and relatively low price make this a great option for Luffy fans.

[​IMG]

Price: $48 – $64 (plus shipping)

Release Date: May 2019 – July 2019 (varies by site)

Available on: amiami.com otakumode.com store.crunchyroll.com

source
    http://www.onepiecepodcast.com/2019...le-luffy-gear-4-snakeman-king-cobra-preorder/

2. Nico Robin

Nico Robin Wanted

Bounty Points:
    That is one beautiful piece of work! I love all the detail work. The price is good considering all of the work put into the design.

3. DJ_Punk

DJ_Punk

Bounty Points:
  4. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Damn, I didn't expect Snakeman Luffy could be made so badass as a figure. :eek:

5. Luffy for president

Luffy for president

Bounty Points:
    Are you saying Snakeman is lame or figures are lame?:lmao:

6. RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

Bounty Points:
    actually pretty affordable

PurplePandaSage22 and Cpt-Luffy like this.
  7. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Neither. I just thought that Snakeman might be difficult to be created in form of a figure because of the somewhat complicity of the design, to get the perfect touch of the hair details, the "smoke" form in the back, the long arm in the zig zag style and the shaping of the hand. Sounded like a bit of a challenge but they did an amazing job.

8. PurplePandaSage22

PurplePandaSage22

Bounty Points:
    dont mess with the snek

9. Raven

Raven

Bounty Points:
    Its alright I guess but I'm honestly waiting for new characters from the Figuarts ZERO line. I don't usually buy multiple versions of the same characters and I already have the red hawk luffy one. Wish we could get some of the Big Mom pirates or the Strawhat Grand Fleet members. Even some of the reverie arc characters or the Zou characters would be nice....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice