Movies Favourite Movie Quotes [Max Two Posts Per Day]

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Mat D Bizzo, Aug 5, 2015.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    Yesssssss!!!! Lets hear it, there are those verbal exchanges or amazing lines that are dropped in movies and you are just left like :wideeyes::flushed::hushed:. Quote it all haha don't mind the language. To those who might be offended , Strong Language Alert

So,let's here it.

Abit of mine are

>Hey, Carmine, let me ask you something. What sets off the metal detectors first? The lead in your ass or the shit in your brains?,
    Bruce Willis, Die Hard 2

>AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.
    Samuel .L. Jackson, Jackie Brown

>Yo, man, I ain't askin' nobody nothin'! Nick, Slevin, Clark Kent, whatever the fuck your name is. The Virgin Mary herself could com waltzin' up in here with her fine ass, titties hangin' out and everything, and if she tells me your name is Jesus Christ, I still gotta take you to see the Boss. Lucky Number Slevin

>Tell me, do you bleed? You will. Batman V Superman Trailer

>You know what this is like? It's like those old movies we both love. Now I'm going to tell you my whole plan, and then I'm going to come up with some absurd and convoluted way to kill you, and you'll find an equally convoluted way to escape. Well this ain't that kind of movie. Samuel .L. Jackson Kingsman: The Secret Service

>Fuck that guy, whoever he is! I'm gonna... He made me kill Professor Arnold. Goddamn loved Professor Arnold. Samuel .L. Jackson Kingsman: The Secret Service

>You will take NOTHING from me, dwarf. I laid low your warriors of old. I instilled terror in the hearts of men. I AM KING UNDER THE MOUNTAIN!
    Smaug, The Hobbit:The Desolation of Smaug

>You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

>My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. Gladiator

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  2. Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko

Bounty Points:
    "That still only counts as one!"
    - Gimli, The Lord of The Rings: Return of The King

Sanji_, Tartan Owl, owl and 10 others like this.
  3. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    hahahaha that rivalry was amazing hahaha

Sanji_, raft3l, vamsi and 5 others like this.
  4. Byakko Zoro

Byakko Zoro

Bounty Points:
    ENGRISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT???!?!!

Sorry, couldn't help it :p also, this:

** btw, the in-line spoilers is so that people *won't* see it lol. I think you should put strong language alert on bold to warn people :lmao:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Sanji_, vamsi, MasterD and 6 others like this.
  5. Daiki

Daiki

Bounty Points:
    the suicide squad-Don't worry I ain't gonna kill ya...im just gonna hurt you...really...really...bad.

Friday-Its friday, we ain't got no job, we ain't got no money, we ain't got shit to do

dark knight- If your good at something, never do it for free

6. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    lel the friday series hahahaha indeed ..."Weed is from the earth. God put this here for me and you. Take advantage man, take advantage."

Sanji_, vamsi, Zukukato27 and 3 others like this.
  7. Doctor Room

Doctor Room NOT WANTED

Bounty Points:
    I'm batman and You think the darkness is your ally,but i was born in darkness,molded by it,i didn't see the light until i was already a man,but until then it was nothing to me but blinding - or something like that :D Why so serious ?

What doesn't kill you,simply makes you.....stranger
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 5, 2015 ---
    It's out of Joker's character to say "I ain't gonna kill ya...im just gonna hurt you...really...really...bad."..he would rather say, "Im not gonna kill ya,i'm just gonna have some fun with ya hahahahahaha(crazy laugh)"

Sanji_, vamsi, Zukukato27 and 5 others like this.
  8. hiphipjorge

hiphipjorge

Bounty Points:
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannolli. " Peter Clemenza from the Godfather

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me." Rorschach from Watchmen

Sanji_, vamsi, SAD and 7 others like this.
  9. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum." Nada - They Live... R. I. P Roddy Piper...

Put's on my @Slith accent.... "That's not a knife" (Pulls out and holds up a large Bowie knife) "THAT'S a knife" Mick - Crocodile Dudee

Sanji_, vamsi, cFoo and 5 others like this.
  10. Aikari

Aikari

Bounty Points:
    "Fire is catching. and if we burn, then you burn with us!" - Katniss from Catching Fire

Sanji_, vamsi, SAD and 6 others like this.
  11. Burn

Burn

Bounty Points:
    ~The girl who leapt through time

12. zoldyck

zoldyck

Bounty Points:
    "It's not the same when there's no growing old together...Without that, love is just a heartbreak."
    ~Adaline from Age of Adaline

Sanji_, vamsi, cFoo and 4 others like this.
  13. Daiki

Daiki

Bounty Points:
    check the trailer for suicide squad thats what he says

Sanji_, vamsi, cFoo and 5 others like this.
  14. Diavolo

Diavolo

Bounty Points:
    Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?

"what a girl wants"

Sanji_, vamsi, Noyman2000 and 6 others like this.
  15. kingdoffy

kingdoffy

Bounty Points:
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
    -Gone With The Wind

Sanji_, raft3l, Kinryuuki and 6 others like this.
  16. Kenaz

Kenaz

Bounty Points:
    The Prestige:
    • Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.
    • You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve.
    • Nothing is impossible, Mr. Angier. What you want is simply expensive.
    • We both had half of a full life, which was somehow enough for us. But not for them.
    • Exact science, Mr Angier, is not an exact science.
    • Society tolerates only one change at a time.
    • Are you watching closely?
    Memento:
    • I always thought the joy of reading a book is not knowing what happens next.
    • We all lie to ourselves to be happy.
    • Is that what your little note says? It must be hard living your life off a couple of scraps of paper. You mix your laundry list with your grocery list you'll end up eating your underwear for breakfast.
    Now You See Me:
    • The more you look, the less you see. The closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see.
    • When a magician waves his hand and says, "This is where the magic is happening." The real trick is happening somewhere else. Misdirection.
    • J. Daniel Atlas: Ladies and gentlemen...
    • Henley Reeves: For our next trick...
    • J. Daniel Atlas: We are going to rob a bank.
    • Merritt McKinney: Do me a favor. Visualize your most adventurous sexual experience.
    • Henley Reeves: Stay out of my head, you perv!
    • Merritt McKinney: Well, no, if I stay out of your head, I'm never gonna get into your pants.
    • Merritt McKinney: When I first met you, I thought you were kind of a... dick.
    • Henley Reeves: And?
    • Merritt McKinney: No, no. That's it.
    • J. Daniel Atlas: That's very nice. I'm touched.
    • Merritt McKinney: Yeah, just from the heart.
    • J. Daniel Atlas: Well, I didn't say where I was touched.

Sanji_, vamsi, Noyman2000 and 4 others like this.
  17. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    I've done some bad things in my life, Nicolai... Things I'm not proud of. I promised someone I love very much that I would never go back to being that person... But for you, I'll make an exception. The Equalizer

vamsi, Noyman2000, cFoo and 2 others like this.
  18. Doctor Room

Doctor Room NOT WANTED

Bounty Points:
    Yes i know..but i'm saying is that it's mistake..that real Joker would never say that..
    He's supposed to be psycho..unlike Jack who is gangster and Ledger who is everything a bit and Leto who is Crazy and psycho..i'm saying his Joker would never say that but he would actually say "I'm gonna have some fun"

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Sanji_, vamsi, cFoo and 3 others like this.
  19. Surgeon of Death

Surgeon of Death

Bounty Points:
    Fight Club.

Tyler Durden: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Sanji_, MUUGEN, Vince and 3 others like this.
  20. Takt

Takt Roger Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Manners maketh man. Do you know who said that? - Gallahad, Kingsman

I live! I die! I live again!
    Oh what a day! What a lovely day!
    - Nux, Mad Max Fury Road

So are these more examples of people who simply need silver suppositories? - Gallahad, Kingsman

Every single thing Michael Peña said in Ant-man. Everything.

He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him, coz he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The Dark Knight. - Jim Gordon, TDK

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice