Discussion Favorite HxH 2011 Moments

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Redache, May 18, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:
    I watched that so many times! I've also showed it to someone that wanted to start a new anime, but wasn't sure about Hunter x Hunter.
    That's pure awesomeness!!!
    The Phantom Troupe is messed up, but I LOVEEE their family like bonding!

Shu likes this.
  2. Shu

Shu

Bounty Points:
    bad news is we must wait in the next 10 - 12 years again for the newest HxH anime perhaps

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Naito likes this.
  3. SaiyanDragonSlayer

SaiyanDragonSlayer

Bounty Points:
    Hunter x Hunter 2011 is an amazing anime adapation. Madhouse did this series great justice as it rightly deserved. So many epic moments from this anime. My favorite moments would have to be centered around the character Meruem from his relationship with Komugi, his board games in the palace to his epic fight between Netero.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    Nanami likes this.
  4. Nanami

Nanami

Bounty Points:
    Gon vs Genthru
    Underrated and epic fight , Gon was such a badass :catrude: and how he dominated the fight even after he lost his hands

[​IMG]

Meruem and Komugi's moments were my favorite too :FeelsBadMan: like the time when he tried to kill her but and up saving her life and gets confused by his emotions

[​IMG]

Or their last moments together :catcry:

[​IMG]

5. HA001

HA001

Bounty Points:
    Not really a moment but the direction gon and muerem are taking from calm understanding to beast and vice versa. They both start at opposite sides and through their separate experiences in the chimera ant arc they switch with the other. Gon getting angrier and angrier when confronting pitou is particularly compelling. As is neteru and zeno looking with shock at muerem handling komugi so delicately.
    Though i think for sure the upcoming episode when gon finds the truth about kite and what happens is nailed on best moment.

Nanami likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice