1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Every Single Detail In The Theory Of Monet Being Alive And 11th Strawhat Member

A list about every point I think why Monet should be alive and join the Straw Hat crew

Share This Page

1. Shanks D Rodger

Shanks D Rodger

Bounty Points:
    Monet is never coming back so please leave the past where it's at and get over it!

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    zedderond, Treeko D James and Coquet like this.
  2. Treeko D James

Treeko D James

Bounty Points:
    My believe is she survived the stabing , an the explosion. But at the end of the day her wings were burnt away........ She starved to death on Punk Hazard. = Monet is no longer alive

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  3. Trafalgar Soul

Trafalgar Soul

Bounty Points:
    Those theories are awesome!!! I wonder if they are true. Monet should be alive and make an awesome reappearance. We all know she is a very important character who stayed on the manga for far too short. If she died she'd be the only one from the Doflamingo Family to do so, so i really doubt it.

4. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    As @Kiejiro will make an update of his best Monet's theory, I was thinking to make the same thing for this thread and probably some kind of update with every recent idea about Monet not mentionned here.

It could be nice to continue it again, to clarify again and again, to extend to the maximum the points about Monet. :D

Ahri likes this.
  5. Trafalgar Soul

Trafalgar Soul

Bounty Points:
    That's a good idea. ^^

Ahri likes this.
  6. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    I like this theory of monet joining, as luffy said he loved snow and there signs pointing to it. good job!

But I would also like to point out something else to you, while doing research for my own theory on crocodile past connection to zoro(see signature link if interested), something interesting i noticed..

here is quote: taken from my theory.

[​IMG]

destiny number 8, instead of piras aka Kapiras(might be full word on gravestone)

leads back to crocodile
    Age Debut 44
    Born on september, The 9'th month
    =944 (not yet aird)

Note: the Grave stone date, december 20. Winter month relating to snow

Now moving to monet and crocodile possible connection.

[​IMG]
    Note: I will be looking into this and more on reference leading back to monet and crocodile.
    Also i would like to point out this interesting find about suna suna no mi (we never did see which fruit it was...maybe apple?

Quote: I learned that the Snow Fruit is like the distant cousin to the Suna Suna no Mi, and is capable of doing a lot of things similar to it, perhaps even more.
    More here to there theory, but they did point out the similarity's to crocodiles devil fruit and monets.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/45ltbj/devil_fruit_potential_snow_snow_fruit/

A fan once asked Oda in SBS about Crocodile's weakness to water, concerning on how he bathes and how it affects him. Oda explained that because he becomes solid when exposed to water, whenever he takes a bath or shower, he is never absolutely sure if he is safe or if there are enemies around. To counter this problem, he somehow washes himself in a way that his powers are not completely cancelled and is still able to use them, just in case someone does attack him in the shower. (Note: Crocodile might be washing her/his self with ice or powder snow as it less likely to melt fast and turn to water, this enabling her to still get clean from the slower water that is melting and still use her devil fruit.)
    -more in link but crocodile washing himself with snow/ice to keep clean should be noted.

- end quote

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Spoiler Alert likes this.
  7. dizzy2341

dizzy2341

Bounty Points:
    Ok so this question has literally cropped up so many times that I am actually surprised that there isn't already a thread. (If there is please tell me). But this thread is to answer the question because the amount of times she has cropped up in the Next Nakama thread is unreal. So is Monet still alive?

http://i4.***************/one-piece/694/one-piece-3782193.jpg
    This is the famous page where Caesar stabbed Monet in the heart and some people believe that the wood just skimmed the heart and whatnot so please tell me your thoughts down below. Personally I believe that there is no way she survived but quite a lot of people think that she did so if we can discuss this in civil manner the question will be answered and we will no longer have to read in the Next Nakama thread through page upon page of:

Monet is the next straw hat

No she is not, she is dead

No she is not, the wood just grazed her heart

Not it didn't, the wood went through her heart

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    HOLY ONE likes this.
  8. Irontwigg

Irontwigg

Bounty Points:
    Until oda shows us that shes alive, its safe to assume that shes dead.

dizzy2341 likes this.
  9. NRW22

NRW22

Bounty Points:
    I wish she is dead. Monet's death is the best part of Punk Hazard.

dizzy2341 likes this.
  10. Admiral Blue Lion

Admiral Blue Lion

Bounty Points:
    I hope she's dead , I hate this.. b! ,I really don't know why people want her to he alive AND to be recruit by Luffy.... anyway in this panel when Caesar stab her heart, we saw blood... she is not Whitebeard.. that's all Im gonna say

NRW22 and dizzy2341 like this.
  11. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    This topic almost as caner as Sanji v Zoro. Clearly she is dead. Don't see how somebody could actually deny that.

HOLY ONE likes this.
  12. dizzy2341

dizzy2341

Bounty Points:
    Just you wait, they will come. Some have already voted.

13. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Lmao let them come. They can catch this ignore because I am not trying to hear it. Her death was one of the most convincing ones in the series. If Oda decided to bring her back it would be bull shit unless it is done EXTREMELY well.

dizzy2341 likes this.
  14. dizzy2341

dizzy2341

Bounty Points:
    I agree that it is bullshit but people still think that she is alive. Look at the poll, 3 people have voted and one of them thinks she is definitely alive.

HOLY ONE likes this.
  15. Illumina

Illumina

Bounty Points:
    Are you talking about in the anime or the manga? 'Cause in the manga it was just kinda quick and awkward, hence why people make the argument that the death was ambiguous.

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure there are already plenty of Monet theories that cover this topic...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    dizzy2341 likes this.
  16. Deleted member 10103

Deleted member 10103 Guest

Bounty Points:
    It depends on Oda honestly. If she's dead he confirms her dead if she's alive he confirms her alive and EXPLAINS what happened. Though considering what went down anyone would think she died. I'm waiting on confirmation so this question stops being asked again and again.

dizzy2341 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice