1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Every Single Detail In The Theory Of Monet Being Alive And 11th Strawhat Member

A list about every point I think why Monet should be alive and join the Straw Hat crew

Share This Page

1. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    Umm the wiki stated Sabo was dead because Oda stated Sabo was dead in the Databook. It was intentional. If you want the reveal of him being alive to be a surprise, you can't leave ambiguity around the situation just sitting there otherwise the reveal has no impact. i'm tired of people discounting the validity of the cannon of the Databook and discrediting the wiki for a dupe that was orchestrated by Oda.

Treeko D James likes this.
  2. Tristan Sheydragon

Tristan Sheydragon

Bounty Points:
    Good point

CP-0 likes this.
  3. CP-0

CP-0

Bounty Points:
    Okay bro no need to be a dick about it. Geez.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 27, 2016 ---
    Also I said nothing about the data book anyway so I don't see why you flipped out for no reason.

4. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    You dissed the validity of the wiki for the Sabo incident when none of that is the Wiki's fault. I was educating you on how the wiki came to label Sabo as dead. Not of any fault of their own, but by Oda's hand. Thus, they should not have that "error" reflect badly on their content. It is extremely accurate and valid tot he OP world.

5. CP-0

CP-0

Bounty Points:
    Okay I understand where you're coming from. I didn't understand what you meant. I've never even read the data book so forgive my ignorance on the subject. I hate when people flip out when they have no reason to though, so understand that at least.

6. Buggy'sNoses

Buggy'sNoses

Bounty Points:
    I like it. Heres hoping that Monet is alive, cause as of right now she is the new Sabo. Many fans say she's dead and many say she's alive.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  7. silver hawk pirate

silver hawk pirate

Bounty Points:
    so that's what she's like when she was a kid .

8. Xerveltal

Xerveltal

Bounty Points:
    Maybe the 4th Road/Lord poneglyph is on the moon and Monet helps them reach the moon and Robin decodes the last red poneglyph and Nami maps the location of Raftel.

Astrologist -> Archeologist -> Navigator -> key to Raftel

9. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    10 bucks that any relevance that the Strawhats need from the moon will return to Earth WITH Enel and we will never have to go there. The Moon as it's own adventure is hardly feasible or necessary. I'm sorry but I don't see it happening.

10. Tefenut

Tefenut

Bounty Points:
    I don't see Enel's return happening either. He isn't the type of character who can't not be the focus of any arc that involves him and I don't see Oda changing his character portrayal after all these years. I wish people would stop wanting to see ridiculously old characters reappear, like gin... Come on guys.

11. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    Umm I'm not changing Enel at all. If he's returning, he's returning with his space robot army to cause havoc. He's not gonna change. Maybe he learns something important about the Void Century that peaks his interest.

But in no way or form do I see any reason for us to go to the moon. It's one of the most impractical arc ideas imo. Maybe another Sky island that's higher and harder to reach, but the Moon is just really fricking weird as an arc choice for a manga about sea travelling pirate.

CP-0 likes this.
  12. Tefenut

Tefenut

Bounty Points:
    I was referring to theories about enel's return which have him as subordinate to one of the yonkos or a member of the revo army.

13. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    Oh wow. And that's why I make it a point to not read every theory that comes out. There are good ones but a lot of them are straight up stupid. I've never heard those ideas before. That's frankly retarded. Any return by Enel would of his own doing and to be an antagonist again.

14. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    Every characters who appeared in the chronicles cover story reappeared (Buggy, Hachi, Kobby, Ace, Lucci, etc) so Enel will come back for sure.

About the Moon i'm sure it will have major role (KOUgetsu/KOUzuki) and apparently the effect on the Minks, so if Monet is alive and is really an astronomer it could be possible for her to help and have a role to play.

@TheConqueror
    About "sea travelling pirate" did you ever see real pirates going to sky islands or 10 000 meters under the sea ?
    I mean, One Piece is already WTF, it's possible to go to the Moon. Now I don't see the point to go but I can see it happening, in OP everything can happen.

CP-0, djiayebee and _Kaneki like this.
  15. Xerveltal

Xerveltal

Bounty Points:
    If I remember correctly, Enel is the only character that was said to have been in the moon (via the cover stories) and maybe that's the reason why the 4th red poneglyph was nowhere to be found, and that pirates have no knowledge in venturing the moon. And this is where Monet would be an important character in the future. And this arc would also be the returning arc for Enel.

_Kaneki likes this.
  16. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    You realize to get to and from the moon requires no navigation right? Enel got there by flying a ship straight up in the sky. The Moon is visible. It's not like we are navigating the cosmos here.

17. _Kaneki

_Kaneki

Bounty Points:
    Goddamit Monet pls showed up seriously lol.. If Monet my Bae showed up I'm having a Sabo reveal reaction.

18. Mr. Prince

Mr. Prince

Bounty Points:
    There is no reason for enel's cover story to not have relevence it basically showed the skypieans are other sky people came from the moon to earth and since thats such a bombshell and has a ton of Void century implicatios

Imagining Enel returns isnt as crazy as some of these ideas here

19. AnimeFanTalk

AnimeFanTalk

Bounty Points:
    N
    ot gonna lie I'm convinced she is alive but honestly I don't want to believe she is. Yikes!!!

_Kaneki likes this.
  20. Zero Zero No Mi

Zero Zero No Mi

Bounty Points:
    Why ? She's a great character :smuggrin:
    We'll have answers soon, in the Big Mom's arc I think.

AnimeFanTalk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice