Discussion Ending of Kingdom

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by TheoryKing, Jan 30, 2016.

Share This Page

1. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    Tanananananananananananaaanananan SHIN-SAMA!!! OH MY GOD ITS GENERAL SHIN!! <<< well thats what I'm hoping to see in kingdom one day. >:)

But anywho, you guys got some ending of Kingdom scenarios?

my scenario:
    We have the last battle of the Unification of China, and at the end of the battle Shin dies. Similar to how Ouki dies. And then the manga ends with, Ei Sei /Kyoukai /Ten at Shin's funeral, and then Ei Sei thinking of the things they went through. And the final quote would be by Ei Sei, "You have done it shin, you are a General of China known by the heavens". << except it'd be in a cooler badass wording compared to mines. xD

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  2. Suda

Suda

Bounty Points:
    I think it would be interesting if he didn't actually complete his dream and he paralleled Hyou's death at the start with his own at the end. Obviously it wouldn't be a good thing but it would be interesting if that happened somehow.

3. NovaBounty

NovaBounty

Bounty Points:
    what is this anime ? is it good ? what kind of story it his ?

4. NamelessNomad

NamelessNomad

Bounty Points:
    I think it'll be interesting if Shin dies at a very battle before the unification of China, not during or after. Meaning that his death is the final push to a united China. That would make him much more revered, and also keep it in the theme of any characters can get killed. Plus it would also increase Shin's 'status', as his death will be the final push.

@NovaBounty we are talking about a manga called Kingdom by Yasuhisa Hara. It has also been made into an anime. And amazing, at least the manga is, I haven't watched the anime so can't say about that. Its a story about feudal china and its wars. )

5. Gotta catch'em all

Gotta catch'em all

Bounty Points:
    Ou Ki was killed off earlier because the plot required it in order to function, Hara said it at the end of the volume in which he died so I doubt Shin will have a similar fate especially because in the warring states period the irl Li Xin didn't die in a way like that.
    my prediction: Ri Boku and Shin are relatives because they have the same last name, Kyou Kai and Shin will marry because that is one of Kyou Kai's goals :<3:
    Kan Ki will die as that is the fate of all Generals that Shin serves under, Xin will serve under Ou Sen during the Chu campaign, historically he will be Ou Sen's lieutenant of sorts, Ou Hon's gonna be jealous

Shin's future
    Ou sen, Kyou Kai, You Tan Wa and Li Shin go to conquer Zhao, Shin conquers 2 castles
    Ou Sen, Mou Bu and Li Xin go to conquer Yan, Shin destroys a bulk of their military making the invasion of yan possible
    Shin invades Chu as Commander in Chief with a 200k army but loses, this part was intentionally made to make Shin look bad as the Historian sima Qian was a major Ou sen fanboy so he wanted to make his victory look epic and make Shin look like a dick(yes these things did happen in the past), it is said that Shin would have won if that revolution hadn't occurred so he wasn't wrong. But unlike him Ou Sen is extra careful
    Xin and Ou Hon destroy Qi and Yan together
    and yeah, Ri Boku is actually his uncle

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  6. THE DUDE

THE DUDE

Bounty Points:
    I feel like at the end Kyoukai is going to die like Kyou did. While Shin still gets a happy ending with Ten, Kyoukais death will push Shin over the edge and hell kill whoever did it, I would guess Hou Ken since he kills everyone and the battle with Kyoukai has been forshadowed, but if she wins that it will be maybe Riboku before Shins final battle.

Shin becomes a "great general of the heavens" , marries Ten, and spends the end of his life as Sei's right hand man and bestfriend.

Kyou to me was heavily foreshadowing the death of Kyoukai (or possibly Ten). Shin will go through many things similar to those Ouki did, and this will be a defining moment for him to overcome.

EOS 6 great generals - Ou Sen, Kan Ki, Tou, Shin, Mou Ten, and Shou Hei Kun ( Mou Bu and Ou Hon will die )

All just guesses though and hopefully we have a ways to go and all my thoughts will be way off

TheoryKing and NamelessNomad like this.
  7. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    -Sei is finally the king of China and Kou is the queen.
    -Shin and Kyoukai are two of the newest great general of Qin.
    -Ten is a world known Strategist
    -Kyoukai and Shin finally get married and have children together.
    -Ten get Mouki and have children together.(Sorry Shin & Ten shippers.. She still sister zoned) ^_^
    -The other 4 great general are Mouten, Ousen, Ou hon, Moubu

Shin finally knows that hes related to Ri Boku.

8. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    Agree, except ...
    6 New Great Generals are .... Shin, Ou Hon, Mou Ten, Yo Tan Wa, Tou, Kanki...
    Kyou Kai, will always be the right hand for Shin.
    Mou Bu & Ou Sen died.

TheoryKing and GreenToko like this.
  9. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    But.. but Kyoukai's goal is to achieve the title of the great general of Qin. :yaaa:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    TheoryKing, GreenToko and Braavos like this.
  10. Viole1369

Viole1369

Bounty Points:
    Well shin was scrub in history
    [Failed his 1st campaign as general against Chu and was never given command of army again, only went out as officer under likes of Ou Sen etc ]
    Ou Hon and Mou Ten were
    [Renowned heroes of war, With them ,Ou Sen and one more general being revered as 4 Heroes of Qin, and Mou Ten being no 1. But historically Mouten died soon after Unification and it was a Great Nationwide Tragedy.]

So its hard to say , What will happen. Author has been almost keeping consistent with history records by 70-90%, Except the females addition in cast and Ouki , So depends on what will happen after Chu

I doubt it will be goody two shoes ending tho

11. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    I highly doubt we'll be seeing Ei Sei crucifying people, and burning people alive.the addition of 6 great generals and 3 great heavens (don't believe this system existed). He already made Shin into Ei Sei's sword, so totally different from his real life self. Plus, there is hardly any information on the guy in the first place.

Hara seems to be using the history as a tool/guideline to create his own version of the unification of china. (which can be done, since the history of that era can be wrong and so on)
    :D

But if he does end it with showing Ei Sei ordering the armies to burn down the books and so on. Holy shit man. Hara will be a boss for that. >:)]:)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  12. Viole1369

Viole1369

Bounty Points:
    Sei was pretty cruel in history compared to good guy he is here, After unification tho

TheoryKing likes this.
  13. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Yeah real life Sei was a bloody tyrant.

TheoryKing likes this.
  14. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    What if it was propaganda :saikensmirk:

Prince Arslan likes this.
  15. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    lolz

TheoryKing likes this.
  16. Prince Arslan

Prince Arslan

Bounty Points:
    in reality we really don't know what kind of king Ei sei was, sense all true records of the time as been lost! And I believe that the history that we are provide is in part propaganda to glorify certain family links and to increase the majesty of the Han empire! I also believe that certain figures in history would have benefited greatly by cast Ei sei as a tyrant

tj3995 and TheoryKing like this.
  17. Gotta catch'em all

Gotta catch'em all

Bounty Points:
    Shin wasn't a failure but he wasn't a great general either and if it wasn't for him yan might not have been conquered at all (at least, not at the time it was conquered), he helped greatly during Qin's wei campaigns as well. Haku ki, Mou Ten and Ou Sen were Qin's war heroes but I'm not sure about Ou Hon, I'm pretty sure Shin will have a campaign against chu under Ou Sen and will be commander in cheif during Zhao's war.

edit: prophet

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    TheoryKing likes this.
  18. Suda

Suda

Bounty Points:
    Pfft, there will probably be a timeskip when he becomes general and then it goes on for another 800 chapters. :saikensmirk:

19. Braavos

Braavos

Bounty Points:
    That fine if the story can keep as interesting as today. Long story not make a manga become bad. But, I doubt it, because I'm pretty sure Shin became General after current war.

TheoryKing likes this.
  20. Moey Krimz

Moey Krimz

Bounty Points:
    Im expecting Hara to show Shin at Hyou's grave as the last scene

TheoryKing likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice