Discussion Elite 10 Council Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Shokugeki No Soma' started by Dio Brando, Nov 29, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Dio Brando

Dio Brando

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Elite 10 Council:

Use this thread to discuss about the Elite 10 Council

Sir Xu, Putu, Rindou-senpai and 5 others like this.
  2. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    We need to learn more about the other 6 elite tens... especially the girl with the teddy bear and the guy with the sword.

Sir Xu, Putu, GUDUman and 1 other person like this.
  3. CrushinDefeat

CrushinDefeat

Bounty Points:
    You're referring to Momo? For some odd reason, I keep thinking of her as a mastery pastry chef, Its just a really crazy hunch.

Also Each Elite 10 Member (that has been discussed or shown their styles) are MidEvil Legends in a sense

1. Eishi - The Knight of the Round Table
    8. Eizan- The Alchemist
    10. Erina - Depicted heavily as a "Queen" or "Princess"

I wouldn't put it past me to see the fifth man being a Lancelot of sorts, as he carries a sword around.

I just want to see Soma take a seat already, but its become so difficult, the real matches I wanna see are Hayama and Ryo go up against the Elite 10 too, those two are absolute monsters...

Putu and SAD like this.
  4. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Yep, Momo, 3rd year student and shes so cute. The only thing we know is shes a baker.

Rindou - Vampire or Neko

Oh God, I would love to see Soma,Ryo and Hayma challenge one of the elite tens and kick their asses.

Putu and SAD like this.
  5. SAD

SAD

Bounty Points:
    It was given in a 'Rindou' Cover spread this interesting phrase "The innocent monster with an insatiable curiosity" 'Curiosity' a common reference for cats & her character has been drawn a couple times resembling a cat face so Neko would be the more obvious choice :hearteyecat:
    [​IMG]
    But as far as Momo goes she was indeed seen handling sweets at the moon banquet festival which is why i also believe she is a master pastry chef :shortcake:
    As far as Nene , Sōmei, Tōsuke we're still shrouded in mystery :saltysad:

Putu and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  6. CrushinDefeat

CrushinDefeat

Bounty Points:
    I think Rindou is more of a Cat, I remember me and SAD had a large debate about it, it could really go in any direction, but I think she is a cat, not sure how that will fit in with the MidEvil theme that the Elite 10 have going so far.

Come to think of it who do we have for Cooking Styles?

1. Eishi - Cooks without Putting himself on a Plate
    8. Terunori - Authentic Chinese
    9. Eizan- Idk this dude is eh....
    10. Erina- Royalty themed?

@SAD Im hype for Tosuke and Somei, Nene is kinda... idek

Putu, Hi Shin Unit and SAD like this.
  7. Tango

Tango

Bounty Points:
    I am more intriguing by Isshiki. The first time we know about him, he was just rendered his ability to the extend that it was equal with Souma in his first unofficial shoukugeki in the PSD. And now, he is not yet make an appearance, even if his Dorm is in a dire situation. Also what is his decision, is he support Erina father? or oppose it?

Putu likes this.
  8. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    @SAD @CrushinDefeat
    How about both, Rindou is a vampire cat!

Cooking Styles
    1-7 not sure
    Kuga- Chinese style
    Eizan- hmm IDCare
    Erina- really want to know!

Putu likes this.
  9. CrushinDefeat

CrushinDefeat

Bounty Points:
    Same, all I know is, Isshiki (despite his cunning and serious side) is by far the best Elite 10 member... cooking and teaching classes at DEF, helping out children, housewives, elderly.. THATS Respect. Most of the Elite 10 would give no fucks about doing that... but here he is devoting his time helping out the future ;-; shits dope!

Also as far as we know.

1.Eishi
    2. Rindou
    4.Momo
    5. Somei
    6. Nene
    9. Eizan

All these members voted for Azami meaning that Tosuke, Terunori, Isshiki, and Erina, either voted against or abstained from voting him in. They've got the character, though Im just sure Tosuke wanted to spite the first and second seats... but these 4 seem more genuine for good than the rest. Terunori even told Eizan to drop out because of how much of a greedy asshole he was (Respect!) So Idk

Putu and Tango like this.
  10. Tango

Tango

Bounty Points:
    Yeah he is so awesome, if someone can adjust their skills to match their weaker opponent, he is indeed a strong opponent you would not taken lightly. I also think that he hold his true strength so that he can do whatever he wants without so much attention, kind of working in the shadow.

If i have to guess, Isshiki could be choose to abstain. I could be wrong tho.. but it is weird that he not yet appear even when his dorm will be abolished.

Putu and Kyro Kakugi like this.
  11. CrushinDefeat

CrushinDefeat

Bounty Points:
    I feel like, it wouldn't matter to him (financially) since he can always get whatever he wants (Elite 10 Power) but from a moral perspective I have no clue, in fact tbh... this should be Isshiki vs Eizan and that would be nuts!

Eizan vs Isshiki if Eizan wins he gets Isshiki's seat and the dorms are destroyed / Isshiki wins, Eizan loses business or something idk

Its what I feel the Elite 10 do often.... remember Eishi's cooking? I feel like Soma only got a small taste of what his power is, we have yet to see him go all out for example.

Putu likes this.
  12. Tango

Tango

Bounty Points:
    Well.. that's what i am thinking.. what if Isshiki is the one who fight Eizan? because, i don't believe Soma can win against Eizan even in a fair Shokugeki.. but who knows, this is a shounen, i hope is not typical win, the bad guy power is so great but because he never use it anymore, he become rusty and then comes a new guy with high spirit and win :D

That number #1 seat is so scary, even Rindou too.. Soma just have to beat that monsters? well.. i hope he gets some training with Erina grandfather then..

Putu, Kyro Kakugi and CrushinDefeat like this.
  13. 12th Supernova

12th Supernova

Bounty Points:
    Wow, ill tell you things will get more interesting now that Central has taken over. I wonder how everything will turn out. But obviously these guys are beasts, but i wouldnt be suprised if some start to lose with the Jewels generation on their doorstep

Putu likes this.
  14. Nadeshiko

Nadeshiko

Bounty Points:
    aaand.... there goes Isshiki-senpai, Kuga-senpai, and that huge guy with crooked nose....

Putu likes this.
  15. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    The one thing I'm still sitting here wanting to know is, just why Tousuke was also kicked out of the Elite Ten along with Satoshi and Terunori. I wonder if it is for some specific reason or whether he was just too lazy and couldn't be bothered with their orders, so they sent him packing. Either way, I'd love to find out. :D

Putu likes this.
  16. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    He voted against Central

Putu likes this.
  17. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    Yeah that much was obvious to me, but I want to know why he voted against Central. I'd love to know just why he went against their plans and also find out more about his character in the process.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 26, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 23, 2016 ---
    One thing I should ask, does anyone have any thoughts as to who might be the three people that Azami spoke that will join the Elite Ten in replacement of Tousuke, Satoshi & Terunori?

Putu and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  18. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    I betting one of them is Akira Hayama and others.. I don't know

Putu and Kyro Kakugi like this.
  19. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    Akira seems like an obvious choice, although it would probably be good to consider Alice and also Ryo as well for possible candidates. But even in saying that, I still expect Azami to throw in three new members, although I think there could be a possibility that either Akira, Alice or Ryo could be apart of them as well. ;)

Putu likes this.
  20. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    I rather have two new people than Alice and Soma. :0
    But yeah Akira is an obvious choice and he has the highest chance of being an E10 because he defeated Soma and Ryo in the Autumn elections

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    Putu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice