Editor revealed in a talk show that Wano arc will be the most amazing arc ever since Marineford

Discussion in 'One Piece News Central' started by MUSTAFIZUR BHUIYAN, Aug 9, 2017.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. MUSTAFIZUR BHUIYAN

MUSTAFIZUR BHUIYAN

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Sandman from Arlong Park: Editor revealed in a talk show 4 days ago that Wano arc will be the most amazing arc ever since Marineford War arc.

http://www.comicsync.com/normal/2017/08/09/ID2505/

------------

honestly they are trying to overhype the arc too much, does anyone else feel that? okay or maybe just me lol

NRW22, tyranno, Aloe Vera and 16 others like this.
  2. Affiliates Guest Advertisement

3. PeanutButterJely

PeanutButterJely

Bounty Points:
    Shame. Marineford sucked so much.

Wiggles, dirtyLarry, Hasashi and 5 others like this.
  4. cardboardspectator

cardboardspectator

Bounty Points:
    I'm buying the hype....Oda clearly set up Kaido a lot more than BMP....will look forward to it when it comes out 2018

5. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows Sanji

Bounty Points:
    lol with all of this hype they are giving it, this shit better be one of the best things in fiction.

6. Perna Negra

Perna Negra

Bounty Points:
    I woldn't take the editor's comment so seriously. His job is to sell One Piece.

7. CrushinDefeat

CrushinDefeat

Bounty Points:
    Nope I feel the same, the arc sounds like its being EXTREMELY overhyped which presents a huge problem to me for many reasons one being fan expectations vs realistic expectations

If I see someone bitch about Wano or get mad, Im going to chew them out regardless of what the complaint is. This is why we don't set grand mind blowing expectations, because the disappointment people have is ridiculous and rather than blaming themselves for over hyping or over thinking an arc, they bash the author or they bash the arc itself.

This is why I get frustrated when I see Wano being hyped up as an arc thats descended from Gods Library, I legit pray that no one has any complaint because man it'll be a fucking field day.

Vegeta, tyranno, Wiggles and 28 others like this.
  8. JohnBeks

JohnBeks Vivi Sanji Robin

Bounty Points:
    Imagine the first scene of Wano being X Drake destroying Zoro.

Imagine how much the fandom would go berzerk.

Don't overhype wano

9. Vandenreich

Vandenreich Sanji Bon Chan Robin

Bounty Points:
    There is also objective vs subjective criticism. Since majority of people judges things by their standards and personal wants, overhyping Wano is bound to lead to a lot of subjective complaints about something they wanting not happening. "Hawkins didn't get a 1v1 fight. This arc isn't as great as people say." It'd probably get worse than WCI.

tyranno, Redx, Gol D. Tooth and 8 others like this.
  10. Xlaw

Xlaw

Bounty Points:
    So....means we gonna get more unfinished and off panled fights in Wano then :kappa:
    They r overhyping wano arc too much and its also damaging WCI arc..

11. Mikail

Mikail

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, read this earlier on sandman's twitter and damn I'm hyped as hell

12. Hero Garp

Hero Garp

Bounty Points:
    Naw, I agree, they've set the bullseye on their back with this one. Has to be nearly universally acclaimed with the way they are going on.

tyranno and Ranjit like this.
  13. Xlaw

Xlaw

Bounty Points:
    This is defiantly gonna happen !

14. warmonger

warmonger

Bounty Points:
    Those who are saying that Wano is getting overhyped I can't disagree with them. But if we look at that arc neutrally, some big events are supposed to happen there.
    1. Probable fall of the first Yonko at the hand of the Strawhats.
    2. Probable involvement of Marco and his crew.
    3. Probable involvement of Weevil
    4. Probable involvement of Fujitora as he was ordered to capture Luffy and Law
    5. Involvement of Smoker along with Aokiji as Aokiji told Smoker that the Smile incident willunfold the biggest crisis for Akainu.
    6. Full strength strawhat after 2.5 arcs.
    7. Involvement of the fan favorite Supernovas
    8. Probable involvement of the grand fleet
    9. If Aokiji really gets involved, probably some of the Blackbeard crew may get involved. Chance for getting strong Devil Fruits in a war field and as well as getting their hands on the Rio Poneglyph in the chaos. Bigmom crew will be in disarray after WC Arc. Shanks doesn't gives a shit apparently.

Shiki, tyranno, Redx and 3 others like this.
  15. Hero Garp

Hero Garp

Bounty Points:
    The setup is all there for a great arc, but it'll depend on the execution.

If someone had told me a few years ago that Sanji's family were going to be former Vegapunk associates, evil royal mercenaries with a Super Sentai theme and extremely advanced technology with clones and laser beams and what seems to be artificial DF technology I'd have thought that sounds awesome.

I do not think that now that I've seen it

Treacle, tyranno, Wiggles and 12 others like this.
  16. bimbonium

bimbonium Vivi Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Well MF wasn't too consistent, but it was amazing nonetheless. If Wano is like that, I guess it'll satisfy people.

17. Escanor

Escanor

Bounty Points:
    So it means Wano will be a clusterfuck?
    no thanks
    Also all this hype is starting to get annoying. It feels like Dressrosa and WCI were bad received and they are trying to damage control with Wano lmao.

18. KitetsuVsMihawk

KitetsuVsMihawk

Bounty Points:
    I hope we get better fights than in Marineford. At this rate, if they screw-up Wano, they are gonna receive a lot of critics. I'm interested in Wano now that Whole Cake Island lost my interest (personal opinion but the last chapters are horrible) but if they continue to overhype this arc and ends up being too long, with unnecessary content and a lot of powerful characters doing nothing like Fujitora in Dressrosa better stop, we're hyped enough.

Redx, tazamazz and IceWitch like this.
  19. Dragomir

Dragomir Sanji Bon Chan Robin

Bounty Points:
    The only arc that deserves ppl overhyping it is the Final arc.

20. Kuro Ashi

Kuro Ashi

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, i expect Wano to have a lot of action and "hype" moments. Like Aokiji walking on Doflamingo on PH, or Fujitora vs Doffy vs Law, a bunch of moments like that through out the arc setting up potential fights, skirmishes, lot's of stare offs, and some pretty awesome showcase of feats.

Does that make it the best arc ever ? I have my doubts. It's very likely that a bunch of fights will be cut short, lot's of off paneling and so on, but i definitely think that it will have many moments that end a chapter in such a way that everyone goes crazy about it and can't wait for the next week. My doubts come in with that next week actually matching the expectations most of the time, but i'm pretty sure that all in all it's going to be a fun ride, providing at the very least a few nice fights and moments.

I look forward to it as a spectacle, more so than an amazing piece of writing. If at the very least they let all the SH's get their cool fights the way they did in EL in this "war arc", i'll be fine with it.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    lifeismeh likes this.
  21. Gobee129

Gobee129 Sanji Robin

Bounty Points:
    Yeah the expectations for this arc are insane. First it was all about the samurai theme, the history (and Zoro), but by now it's about Kaido, the fall of a Yonko, the return of a fan-favorite with Marco, and the Road Poneglyphs as well. So much importance in this single arc.

I hope Wano will be different from Marineford, in the sense that it's not just an all out war scenario, at least not with too many characters, and that there are equally story bits and fighting bits. But I'm not that worried. Wano has been built up for a loooong time, I'm sure Oda has planned this through very well. If his producers give him enough freedom to not force the pace, but if he's also learned from the endless dragging that was Dressrosa, then it should be fine. Definitely looking forward to the arc.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017