Private Dragomir Vs. NeoRetro | Battle of Gods?

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by NeoRetro, Sep 21, 2018.

Share This Page

1. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:

It was not a special day, not at all.. The opposite was the case, Humans all around the world were still engulfed in conflict. Conflict that can only be resolved if there is a winner, someone with enough power between these two sites. The so called Government of the World and Pirates, torn apart by treasure, unattainable? This city was the representation of this endless and needless conflict.
    Daiki: In reality there is not even a fight, the WORLD has won PIRATES HAHAHAHA!!!
    In the Center of this stage, there was Toyohisa Daiki, a member of the Cipher Pol 9 Unit, no one had known, all people present assumed that he was simply affiliated with the Marines in some other way.
    The place Daiki was in was some sort of theater, a half circle shaped centre of entertainment, located in a poor but populated town. all walls were wooden, and the entire place gave of a real Wild West feel.
    Daiki: OOOOIII! Scum hahaha, I know there is a lot of Asshole-Pirate-Thieves here, Give me something to do you BITCHES... HAHAHA!!! Fight me.
    Daiki slammed his bottle of rum on the table, he was obviously drunk, his mind was not clear but this would only release his instinct to kill..

Daiki: I need to fight, before I take some of these waitresses with me... HAHAHAHA!!!... Urgh...
    This Booze was good at fiir..st bu..t Ugh... WAITRESSES GIVE ME SOMETHING TO EAT.. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

A Beautiful Young lady quickly came over to drunk Daiki, her name was Arisa.
    Arisa: Hehe, Sir be careful we would not want something bad happening to you!! Our special Corn Soup with Bread baked by the best craftsman in the entire town will surely please you, hehe..

[​IMG]

Daiki: Thank you ARISA!! You are the nicest girl here, Are you sure again your older sister does not want to go out with me? Come on HAHAHA get her here, i will pay you some extra tip..!
    Arisa: Thank you.. And BYE!! HAHAHA!!!

Daiki pulled out some Money to pay Arisa the cost of food and extra, but instead of replying to Daikis request Arisa quickly ran off with the money without giving Daiki even a chance!

Daiki: Dammmiit!! Im clearly in tr..ouble... her..re.. FUCK!
    Cannot blaim Arisa, she is nice.. she.. pr..obab..ly.. need.ss the money... Zzzzz..Zzzz..

And so Daiki fell asleep for a tiny bit, would someone come to take up his fighting offer? Even though Daiki is sleeping?

@Dragomir

One Piece RPG Stats:
    Toyohisa Daiki
    Level 55
    Cipher Pol 9 - Officer

Skypean, Race Boosts:
    Strength +5, Speed +30, Vitality +10
    Martial Arts-Boost; Vitality +5

Total Points: 275

Strength: 71
    = 66 + 5

Speed: 82 = 52 + 30
    Movement: 82
    Reaction: 82

Vitality: 61 = 46 + 10 + 5
    Durability: 51
    Stamina: 71

Martial Arts: 52
    Rokushiki: 82
    Ittoryu/ Nittoryu: 22

Haki: 59
    Observation Haki (Awareness): 71
    Armament Haki: 47

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Roogy and Dragomir like this.
  2. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago Narration
    Everyone else Narration
    Thoughts
    "Speech"
    *noise*

*Creak* Several creaking noises were made as Drago opened the door entering the inn. Several round, wooden tables were spread across middle, in the far back were some stairs leading to the 2nd and 3rd floors where the rooms were located. On Drago's left was a bar counter, a doorway revealed into the kitchen where the cooking was going on.

Sitting in one of the chairs splat in the middle with drinks on the table was someone who was clearly a drunkard. He was wearing a bright orange jacket with guarding plates on his forearm. He had wings attached to his back.

New guy, skypeian too. Wonder what's he doing away from sky island. The innkeeper's daughter was trotting back to her location behind the counter It's her again, let's see if I can be successful with my flirting this time. They do say 3rd time's a charm. Catching Drago's interest, he confidently approached her, cutting her path before she could head back behind the counter.

"Hello there Arisa, I see you're looking beautiful as always," Arisa taken aback by Drago's intruding, rolled her eyes with a smile on her face. "Drago, for the last time, I will not be your girlfriend," Drago snorts. "That's what they all say at first, then they see my hidden body part and they're hooked!"

Drago just go finished raiding robbing a rich man's home from another island, yes he was a pirate of course. He had swam all the way to the bloody island, destroyed it, and came back. Just another day of Drago's life. He had arrived at this inn just a week ago, his belongings stationed upstairs in the 2nd floor. He had a knack for science and swordsmanship. He obviously didn't let anyone know of his deeds. Due to having a low bounty and now living in a town that didn't get much news and visits from the World Government, things were easy for him.

Stats:
    Race: Human
    Height: 5' 10''
    Name: Drago
    Affiliation: Pirates
    Crew: Silver Hair Pirates

Level 52x5=260

Strength: 54+10=64
    Speed: 53+10=63
    63x2=126
    Movement Speed: 65
    Reaction Speed: 61
    Vitality: 53.5+10=63.5
    63.5x2=127
    Durability: 66
    Stamina: 61
    Haki: 35
    35x2=70
    -Armament: 25
    -Observation: 44(precognition)
    Martial Arts: 46
    46x2=92
    -Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 41
    -Santoryu: 51
    Mind: 18.5+15=33.5
    33.5x2=67
    -Science: 67

Roogy likes this.
  3. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki slowly opened his eyes again when he saw someone flirting with Arisa, well of course Daiki was still a bit drunk but his constant intake of booze already helped him to be more of an awake drinker, meaning that he can be drunk while still having composure but only if he wants to, well sometimes its easier and even more fun to just stay drunk.

Arisa was more of a little sister to Daiki, he was only really interested in getting Arisas sister into bed, but that proved to be a lot more difficult than he intended it to be, which made him try even more. The unattainable is always, always much more desirable than the easily attainable, and so did Daiki feel as well. When the side of his face was leaning on the table, his vision was still a little blurry but his eyes were directly looking towards Arisa and the man who was flirting with her, at first he did not think much but then he heard the following.

Daiki was a bit weirded out by the man, he did not like his attitude.
    I dont like him, why is he talking like this to Arisa...?? She is way too young for his little flirts.. Daiki was thinking, he suddenly decided to focus and get up, slamming the bottle on the table again with full force breaking the bottle and table in the process, all booze bottles would also break simultaneously as the whole inn suddenly went completely quiet to the sudden BANG.
    Booze was flowing to the floor, and Daiki just looked at the man.

Daiki: Hey YOU! Who allowed you to speak like this to ARISA!!! Get out of my bar you fucking piece of garbage!
    Daiki pulled out his sword and walked towards the man.
    Daiki: Get out, or I will take your useless head.
    Arisa: Sir... Sir... Daiki... Please STOP, I am OKAY!! PLEASE!!!!!
    Daiki: Arisa,... YOU STOP!! HAHAHA This man has said something very inappropriate and I am going to deal with him, HAHAHAHA!! Now make sure to get out.. !!!

As Daiki was looking at the mans face, he would recognize it from somewhere, as if he had seen it back home on Enies Lobby, some wanted posters..
    He is some type of Wanted Criminal, I’m sure i remember his fucking face...!!!!
    Daiki: Get OUT ARIS!! And you Boy, I know what the fuck you are, but today is your lucky day, I am n a pretty goo mood, I am giving you a chance to run away if not you will leave your head with me.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Roogy likes this.
  4. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago and Arisa jolted out of his ankle joints when a sudden BANG arose from the middle of the inn. The plate that Arisa was carrying plopped to the floor and made a *plumpumppapapadadadum* noise as it fell off Arisa's fingers.

Daiki: Hey YOU! Who allowed you to speak like this to ARISA!!! Get out of my bar you fucking piece of garbage!

Drago was befuddled. What in the big balls of Jupiter? Yo, who's man's is this? Drago wondered with an upside-down confused smile and squinted eyes.

[​IMG]

Yeah boy, I'm comparing Drago to LEBRON JAMES over here cause you know my nigga Drago be hooping and got C L A M P S.

And back to the story.

The drunkard pulled his sword. Drago completely taken aback by this action, jutted his neck backwards in a surprised motion. A look of what seemed to be fear crossed his face now.

Daiki:
    Get out, or I will take your useless head.

Anger issues much mister?
    Arisa had approached the drunkard and started crying out to him to stop. The drunkard dismissed her with another ramble. He went on to ramble some more but this time what seemed to be the most shocking of all to Drago.

Daiki: Get OUT ARIS!! And you Boy, I know what the fuck you are, but today is your lucky day, I am n a pretty goo mood, I am giving you a chance to run away if not you will leave your head with me.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wait what? He knows who I am? Fuck, could he be a member of the World Government or something? Well I ain't taking no chances up in here, I'll have to eliminate him before he could call out his buddies for some help.

The innkeeper and his wife, hearing the commotion of what was going on in his inn came out from the kitchen, only to gasp in horror at the sight. "Sir, what are you doing?!" The innkeeper asked.

He should be distracted by the question, I can use this chance to run upstairs and get my gear! Drago taking this opportunity, ran towards the stairs at the back of the inn.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 13, 2018 ---
    @NeoRetro :angerypuppo:

Roogy and NeoRetro like this.
  5. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki heard the Inn keeper saying and asking him somethings however all he could focus on was that little boy..

Daiki: HAHAHA!!! you think you fucker can run away?!?
    I will take his head with one blow, and then take the rest of his shameless body back to Enies Lobby just to publicly display it.. Yes.. The greatest Warriors are those who fight all out at all times and take the enemies head... YES HAHA!!
    was Daiki thinking, as he prepared his Leg towards the boys direction.. Daiki breathed in deep, reinforcing his right foot with Armament Haki - coating, (Limb coating) while sensing his surroundings using is advanced Observation Haki - awareness (142 Meters), with that he could assess exactly where people would be in the building, quickly assessing a strategy.
    If I hit there, no one else will get hurt.. I can use this and quickly finish him off..
    Now Daiki moves his leg horizontally, positioning his foot outward, creating a high speed slicing motion.
    Daiki: RANKYUAKU!!! (DPR: A, due to 82 Mastery)

A giant wave of air pressure was created that made its way towards Dragomirs neck, in an attempt to separate his head from his body, the air pressure destroyed the wooden floow beneath Daiki, and all the pieces of stairs, wall, bottles, glasses and even windows in the entire building cracked and broke, as the slash made its way towards Daiki.
    Daiki: Take that you BASTARD!! HAHAHAHA...

Basic Rankyuaku
    Requirements:
    11 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed.
    11-30 Mastery: Destructive potency: D
    31-50 Mastery:
    Destructive potency: C
    51-71 Mastery:
    Destructive potency: B
    71-99 Mastery:
    Destructive potency: A
    100 Mastery:
    Destructive potency: S
    Description:
    The user kicks at high speed, sending out compressed blades of air towards their opponents, about 3 feet wide.

https://thumbs.gfyca****m/ShadyBlushingFrilledlizard-size_restricted.gif

The range of the cut, strengthened with Haki would definitely cut through the building and completely slice it in half, making its way to Dragomir it already cut a bit of some wall pieces and structual things.

Arisa: DAIKI-SAN!!!
    But Daiki has already flipped and would not hear anyones voice, his eyes were focused on his target.

@Dragomir

6. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Taking a right to go up the stairs, Drago eyes widened till you could see white from corner to corner, he skidded to halt, creaking the wood underneath as he saw an projectile heading straight for him! This guy is too persistent! Fuck, I won't have enough time to dodge this, all I can do is block!

Drago infused his forearms in invisible armament, he pressed them against each other and swiftly brought them to his face, but the attack was too fast for Drago and before the latter could fully bring up his block, the attack struck his wrist and had enough power to push Drago back, slamming him into the wooden wall.

*carachunkra* was the sound made as Drago broke out of the tavern. Splinters of wood shot in every direction, several sticking into Drago's back but too minor to do any real damage to the highly durable human being.

"Oof!"

"Grunh!"

Drago made some barbaric grunting sounds as he landed with a hard thud on his back on the grassy field outside the tavern. The splinters already in his back dug in deeper, causing some pain now. "Oh man, what the hell, this guy is way stronger than I thought, and these splinters are stinging me!"

The scenery here was Drago sprawled on his back on top of now crushed grass. Around him was pieces of wood, several large, others small, each of them could easily pierce through a foot that was even in a shoe if stepped on carelessly. The back of the tavern had a gaping hole and the edges jagged with broken wood. If one were to trot recklessly into it they could easily cut themselves.

Drago began to slowly get up, now on his butt, he shook his head to regain himself. I'm so not interested in fighting this guy now that I see what he's capable of. An injured pirate is fresh meat for marines.

Drago stared through the opening of the tavern right at his attacker. "Hey you! Look man, I'm not exactly keen to get myself hurt here, how about we settle this bout in the forest of the island, if we make up some conditions, loser gives his money to the winner and gets thrown in Impel Down. What do you say?" I'm not sure if he's a criminal to actually qualify for a Impel Down guy but he did just cause property destruction, so maybe he'll count.

7. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki witnessed the boy falling out through the wall, half of the entire building was crushed by the force of his Rankyuaku
    I bet he is dead.. HAHA no one looking as pathetic as him ever survived my surprise rankyuaku shot, I bet he does not even know what Rokushiki is.. HAHA...

the man seemed to be completely fine, there he was with splinters and such, but was still completely fine... Daiki definitely did not expect this man to survive this attack with that low damage...

Daiki decided to follow the man utilising Geppo and lifting himself up above the Tavern.
    Looking down at the man, Daiki started talking.
    Daiki: Strong One, I have to give you credit for taking my Rankyuaku head on, however, I do not wish to change locations, this city will be totally fine.. HAHA!! My Name is Toyohisa Daiki, What is your Name? I like to always know the name of people Im fighting against.. Besides that, I refuse your cheap challenge, Why not try my challenge? Its simple.. lets see who can kill the other first.. HAHA!! If you take my head you are allowed to inherit everything that belongs to me, and the same will go for you.. I WILL TAKE YOUR HEAD, and proof what a scum bag you are for your sins.

Daiki was smiling as he viewed this as an excellent opportunity for a fight for life and death, nothing more than what he expects from an actual fight with someone who is closer to his own strength, however Daiki was aware that there had to be some damage to the man from his Rankyuaku already placing him at a disadvantage, changing locations would only allow the man to restore his vitality.
    You will soon enough learn the value of this, the fear of DEATH! you will have wished to remove yourself even further, but your decisions have placed this world in even more chaos.. your head will be the price.. Was Daiki thinking..
    Excitement tickled Daikis body.

[​IMG]

@Dragomir

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    Roogy likes this.
  8. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago eyed the man as he used Geppo to fly over him. A drop of sweat ran down Drago's cheek and he swallowed a lump in his throat that felt like rock. Rokoushiki user? Don't tell me he's marine or cipher pol member now...Drago groaned in despair. To think I thought this island was World Government proof.

The man now seemingly in a comfortable place in the air, answered Drago's offer.

Daiki: Strong One, I have to give you credit for taking my Rankyuaku head on, however, I do not wish to change locations, this city will be totally fine.. HAHA!! My Name is Toyohisa Daiki, What is your Name? I like to always know the name of people Im fighting against.. Besides that, I refuse your cheap challenge, Why not try my challenge? Its simple.. lets see who can kill the other first.. HAHA!! If you take my head you are allowed to inherit everything that belongs to me, and the same will go for you.. I WILL TAKE YOUR HEAD, and proof what a scum bag you are for your sins.

Yeah, death battle? I'm good.

Drago shook his head while they hung down, cocking it back up to face Daiki, Drago stated "Sorry Daiki. I don't feel like risking my life for just for a battle that you started for no reason. Also, the name is, er, Finn. Dahibou Finn." Drago ended his sentence with a hard stare to Daiki as to not give away his lie that he just made.

9. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki decided to land back down, he had used a total of 20 Geppo Kicks to keep himself up, he could use so much to create the illusion of flying but he was interested in this boy.

Daiki: ok Dahino Finn, i have not had a proper fight for months. Last time was that stupid tournament where I apparently died and got revived somehow, all my enemies were basically one shotted and I was damn excited to see someone like you.. someone who could actually take one of my attacks..
    But the most thrilled I am on the battlefield, a full all out war... my master was a warrior from a country stuck in ancient times, he once stood in front of an army that was heavy a thousand, but all he did to succeed was to take the commanders head, all there’s is to victory is to take someone’s head.. that thrill that excitement that story.. I’ve been dying to live what he has lived...

What can you possibly offer me??

Daiki looked at the man again..

Daiki: take this.. it is from a country called Wano kuni, the finest sake, it is the home nation of my grand grand father, I have his name. We used to have a gigantic barrel, everyday I only drink a bit, wanna have a taste?

Daiki took out a small small bottle and threw it over to the man that called himself Finn.

Daiki: I don’t like fighting with people who are not in the mood, let’s have Sake then...

So Daiki decided to walk over to the tavern, where there was still a hole, from there he grabbed a giant barrel of Sake, pulled out a ginormous amount of money and left it there.

Daiki: this will take care of this sale, and your damn repairs..
    Arisa walked over and looked at the money...
    Arisa: is this... 1 Million BERRY?!?

Daiki didn’t really care for her shock but just continued walking over to Finn.
    And now placing the barrel on the ground.

Daiki: my ancestors sake is the best, but this taverns sake is also not bad, what do you say? Can I convince you to honestly fight me down the line?

@Dragomir

10. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago's left eyebrow twitched when he heard Daiki say his name wrong. Dahibou, not Dahino, even I remember it, and I'm the one lying!

Drago listened intently at Daiki's tale about himself. I see he's a man of action, gore, and charge. Drago smirked to himself, I think I've got the right offer for him now.

Daiki kept going this time about some sake. Taking interest in this sake from Wano Kuni an island that Drago has only heard of but never been, he wasn't reluctant to accept the drink thrown at him.

With a flick of his fingernail, the cap on the bottle came up easily and traveled for some several feet before coming to a halt. Bringing the bottle up to his lips, Drago puckered them around the opening and began drinking. *glug glug glug* Drago's eyes bulged in absolute shock. A sensation he's never felt before when drinking sake shot throughout his whole body. What, what is this? The flavor comes at you like bowling ball knocking over bowling pins, that's how strong it is, but as one continues drinking, it soothes down into a sweetness like one of a mother rocking it's child.

"This is some fine sake!" Drago exclaimed when he was done drinking the whole bottle. "Good shit." Drago smacked his lips to still get the full flavor of it as he finished up.

Daiki had asked him a question just before Drago exclaimed. Hmm, what did he say again? Something about fighting him down the line?

Drago sat up straight in criss cross apple sauce position, his full attention towards Daiki. "I'm not sure what you mean by fighting you down the line, but I have a new offer for you. As you seem to be man of action, gore, and charge, how about you join me on my adventure on the seas and land we come across, wrecking any ship that want to stop our advance, joining battles of wars from other nations and making profit for helping one side win, it'll be a fun life, what do you say?" Drago ended his offer with a fully bright smile.

11. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki was delighted at Finns look, after he had seen him drink his Sake. It was an honour and act of respect after all to accept his alcoholic drink.
    Daiki: I didn’t think that some piece of shit like you would know the value of great booze and the respect that’s involved in sharing that honour.

So now Daiki was all ears to what that Finn had to say.

Daiki knew that he could not reveal his true identity as CP9 agent, no officer. But there could be some benefit by roaming around with Finn for a bit, he was sure that Finn was some kind of criminal though since he can clearly remember his face from a wanted poster..

Daiki: hmm, and you are saying this will benefit me somehow by me doing what? Killing for you?
    I might be interested if we are going to take down an entire nation.. Hahaha..

But first let me test your strength..
    Come and attack me with one of your strongest attacks, no use of weapons, all I will do is take your attack, small payback to what happened earlier? Hahaha, I believe in absolute balance, if I was to engage with you I am required to make sure there is harmony between us. I represent order and you represent chaos. So much is clear, let’s make sure that moment trump the other.

@Dragomir

12. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    You represent order and I chaos? Drago almost scoffed at those words. Just barely holding in his mouth from blurting out the noise as a small pant-like sound came out of his.

Pretty sure it's the other way around seeing as to how you treated me earlier but okay.

"Hmm, so if I am to convince you to join you I must show off my strongest attack?" Drago rubbed his chin with his fingers as if he was thinking about this. After a pause, he answered. "Fine, just wait here while I get prepared. to show off my strongest attack I will need to use weapons though, you fine with that?" Drago already began to get up as he was finishing his sentence but didn't set off as he waited for a response.

13. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daikis pride was a bit hurt as he really just wanted to see Dragomirs physical strength. But he was also quite confident in his own abilities.

Daiki: You fucking annoy me with your request. But sure sure go ahead then, you are incapable of doing any damage to me anyways.. HAHAHA!!

And so Daiki decided to stand upright, and focus his body, his haki and mind in line with what was to come. The purpose of this is to iron my mind and show him my power. Daiki was thinking.

@Dragomir

Roogy likes this.
  14. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago arrived back from the tavern with three swords. One in his mouth, the other two in his hand. He stood several meters away from Daiki as he prepared himself for an attack.

The sword in his mouth and the one his left hand were regular katanas, a blade with a slight upward curve. Both of their hilts were black with small white diamonds decorating it. They gleamed like diamond in the sunlight. The sword in his right was a special one though. Just like the other two swords, it was a katana. But the hilt was different, dark pink with small brown flowers to decorate. What made it so special was that it was given to him by his friend, Minuano. It was named the Flower Bloom.

Drago squeezed the Flower Boom, feeling it's steel, blocky structure. Such a treasured possession to me, I will never give this sword away. Drago activated invisible armament haki and transmitted it to all 3 swords. Boosting his attack power and defense with it. "Alright! Here I come, Daiki!" Drago shouted. His voice was muffled by the sword in his mouth.

Drago stood up straight and brung both the swords in his hands over his body and put them behind the sword in his mouth.

[​IMG]

Tora Gari!

As soon as his thought finalized, Drago charged forward using his 65 movement speed to the fullest, when he got close to Daiki, he swung the swords downward towards Daiki's chest, as fast as he could.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 29, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2018 ---
    @NeoRetro

Roogy likes this.
  15. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki was impressed by Finn and his advance toward him, Three swords... this guy must be powerful.. its not easy to master three katanas and handle them well.. this guy might be more powerful than I had originally thought.. my invitation could be struggle some.. I have to go all out as well... shit....

Daiki: BRING IT ON!!! TEKKAI!!
    Daiki decided to use the full extent of his power to block this attack, he focused his mind and activated invisible Haki on his entire body as well as Tekkai, this would increase his rank of durability by 3!

Basic Tekkai:
    Requirements:
    11 Mastery, 21 Durability.
    Description: The user hardens their body, increasing defense significantly.
    11-50 mastery: +1 rank of durability (2 turn cool down)
    51-80 mastery: Can move while having tekkai activated.(1 turn cool down)
    81-100 mastery: +2 rank of durability

The Three swords would clash onto Daikis body, completely cutting through his clothes on the chest area and leaving scratch marks on his body, Daiki tried really hard not to be pushed back by the full force of this attack.. He did however not feel much pain, he wanted to act as though this attack did nothing at all to him so he kept his face without expression.
    Daiki: Is this all? Do you want me to use my strongest attack on you?? You Pass this test, your attack is quite strong I will allow you to travel with me.. Finn.. but things will stay under my control, is that clear? HAHA

Daiki was still trying to keep his arms and cool down, wondering what Finn would be up to next, he offered Finn his hands.. I cant use these defensive techniques for a second attack so I have to be careful, he will definitely get me next time... earlier he was also fully capable of dodging all my attacks... this is crazy..

@Dragomir

Roogy likes this.
  16. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago's hand vibrated along with his sword slightly, as his strike connected. Drago raised his eyebrow instinctively to express shock as he wasn't expecting this strong of a defense from Daiki. Strong offense and strong defense, truly a powerful combo, not one I've experienced yet, nor would like to in a full fight.

Drago let his sword hang, jumping backwards to increase space between Daiki and himself.

Daiki:
    Is this all? Do you want me to use my strongest attack on you?? You Pass this test, your attack is quite strong I will allow you to travel with me.. Finn.. but things will stay under my control, is that clear? HAH

Smiling awkwardly and waving his hands from side to side in front of his face, Drago exclaimed to Daiki"Er...no no no. I'd like to not injure myself anymore. As for things being under your control, uh...sure with that," Regaining his composure, Drago added "Would you like us to leave now?"

Roogy likes this.
  17. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:

Daiki was quite intrigued by how calm Finn was after he had shown him the full power of his Haki and his Tekkai, while Daiki had a few thoughts.. My Tekkai and Haki is only finite and I would not survive two of these attacks just like that.. I need to keep up my standing.. Was Daiki thinking..

Daiki was reaching out his hand..
    Daiki: Alright Finn... Lets leave this place before some comes to look for us, especcially YOU would not like that wouldn’t you? HAHAHA

Daiki wanted to scare Finn a little, since he could still remember his face off of some Wanted posters, that his presence was known to the Cipher Pol 9 this openly must have also meant that he was not a weakling at all, as demonstrated by his attack.

@Dragomir

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice