Private Drago and Yamamoto vs Aliens

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Dragomir, Jul 14, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Narration
    Action
    Thoughts
    "Speech"

It was a beautiful day at 12pm(according to Drago's clock, it was actually 10am) in the year 2018, as Drago was heading towards the dojo to spar with Yamamoto. Birds were flying overhead, not a single cloud in the sky. The sky was blue as fuck. The sun was very bright and shining to the point where Drago had to squint as he was walking. All of sudden he paused as a beautiful girl with black hair tied in a bun walked by. But that wasn't what caught Drago's eye.

Holy mother of God, my booty detector is going off the charts! "Dayum! That booty fat! I would just love to clap the fuck outa that," Drago said to himself. Drago wiped off a sweat rolling down his forehead. I should just go over and smack the fuck outa that booty.

Of course, Drago did as he thought. He proceeded the girl in a casual manner. When he got close to her, he held out his hand and smacked the butt of the girl. The girl jumped in alarm and turned around to face whoever Drago. She then just giggled.
    Drago combed through his hair with his hand and smirked at the girl. "Hey baby, I see you got one fat ass there," Drago moved his eyebrows up and down.

"I sure do, and I see that you like it," The girl replied. "Damn right I do. What's your number?" Drago casually said, while pulling out his phone and going into his contacts to type the number. The girl giggled some more and began to list out some numbers. "Thanks babe, I'll call you sometime. Peace," Drago proceeded to take his leave with a smug look on his. The girl, yet again, giggled and then walked away.

Drago opened the door and entered the dojo.

Level 31x5=155

Strength: 40+6=46
    Speed: 42+6=48
    48x2=96
    Movement Speed: 46
    Reaction Speed: 50
    Vitality: 41+6=47
    47x2=94
    Durability: 53
    Stamina: 41
    Martial Arts: 20.5
    20.5x2=41
    Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 41
    Mind: 11.5+9=20.5
    20.5x2=41
    Science: 41

@Guan_Yu

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Mirror D. Roogy and Guan_Yu like this.
  2. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Narration
    "Thoughts"
    "Speech"

• Level 28 : 28 x 5 = 140
    • Strength : 37 + 4 = 41
    • Speed : 44 + 4 = 48 x 2 = 96
      • Reaction : 48
      • Movement : 48
    • Vitality : 44 + 4 = 48 x 2 = 96
      • Durability : 48
      • Stamina : 48
    • Martial skill : 15 + 6 = 21 x 2 = 42
      • Hakudo : 1
      • Kendo : 41

It was a beautiful day at 10 o'clock in the morning and Yamamoto just chilling in the park, enjoying the beauty of nature. The sky is so blue and bright without any clouds daring to tarnish it. Hawks fly through the sky searching for their prey. Little birds perched on the branches of the trees, singing along and creating a symphony that pleases everyone who heard it. Some couples of swans dancing affectionately over a lake with crystal clear water. The water is so pure that it's able to reflect perfectly the natural beauty in that park. A breeze blowing gently, as if inviting the grass and foliage to dance together.

Yamamoto sits leaning under a tree, enjoying the beauty of life while waiting for 12 noon, where he and Drago has planned to training together in a Dojo on top of the hill behind the city. But the gentle breeze makes Yamamoto feeling drowsy as he waited.

"Hoooaaaammmm . . . i still have a couple of hours before the training . . . I guess there is no harm if i take a quick nap . . .", said Yamamoto that feels very sleepy. He then close his eyes and sleeps under the trees.

Mirror D. Roogy and Dragomir like this.
  3. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago enters the dojo, he pauses to scan the area. Yamamoto is not here yet. I must be the only one. He'll be late. I wonder what time it is.
    Drago scans the area once more, looking at the walls this time instead. He spots a digital clock. It says 10:03 am.

Drago was confused as his phone told him it was 12pm. Drago scratched the back of his head and looked thoughtful. Then it came to him. His eyes lit up as he realized something.

"I forgot to change my phone back to the correct timezone after my trip. I'm dumb," Drago shrugged "Guess I'll take a nap and wait for Yamamoto," Drago moved to the back of the dojo where there was a mat where he could lay on.

4. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Under the trees in that beautiful day, Yamamoto fell asleep. His mind has flew away from his body and entered the realms of dreams. He came back to the past in the time when he spent his days together with his beloved ones.

The life which he once had on the mountains in the land far far away. The pictures of the mountains is quite similar to the park where Yamamoto now fast asleep. With the sky that so blue and bright without any clouds daring to tarnish it. Hawks fly through the sky searching for their prey. Little birds perched on the branches of the trees, singing along and creating a symphony that pleases everyone who heard it. Some couples of swans dancing affectionately over a lake with crystal clear water. The water is so pure that it's able to reflect perfectly the natural beauty in that park. A breeze blowing gently, as if inviting the grass and foliage to dance together. Except that there is many much more wild animals in the mountains compared to the park.

But suddenly Yamamoto's beautiful dream is shattered as a squirrel climbing Yamamoto's body and biting his ears, waking Yamamoto back from his past.

"Wh ... Wha ... What is it . . . ?! Is it morning already . . .?!", said Yamamoto while starting to open his eyes while still half asleep. He then look at his left shoulder when he saw a squirrel perched on it.

"Oh . . . So it was you who have waking me up, huh? you little ones . . .",
    said Yamamoto to the squirrel while rubbing his itchy left ear.

"Hmmm . . . What time is it anyway . . . ?!", Yamamoto then looked at his watch on his right hand. "Oh crap . . . it's already 13 o'clock . . . !!! Shit . . . I hope Drago wouldn't mad . . .!!!".

"I guess you know that I have a training session with Drago this afternoon . . . Is that why you wake me up . . .?",
    Yamamoto asking the squirrel while petting his head. And the squirrel is responding by smiling at Yamamoto. "Well . . . Thanks buddy, for waking me up . . ."

Yamamoto slowly getting up and put the squirrel back to the tree branches. He then start his walk towards the Dojo. "Well . . . Time to go . . ."

@Dragomir

Mirror D. Roogy likes this.
  5. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago was happily dreaming of being in a pool surrounded by beautiful and sexy women. "I'm gonna clap that ass tonight!"

6. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    After awaken from his sleep, Yamamoto then goes to the Dojo where he will train with Drago. He walked in the middle of town through a road that looks quite unique, where there are eight sharp turns present in the street and are often said to be one of the most crooked street in the world.

People said that the design was first suggested and built in 1922. The design was intended to reduce the hill's natural 27 percent grade, which was too steep for most bicycle and carriages. The crooked street is perhaps 600 feet (180 m) long made with a black asphalt and there is a sidewalks for pedestrians which paved with red bricks. The sign recommends to go slowly. The segment normally sees around 40 bicycles and carriages per hour, with average daily traffic reaching 500 bicycles and carriages. During peak times, bicycles and carriages often have to wait to enter the crooked street segment, in a queue to avoid an incident.

7. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago finally woke up after taking his short nap. He stretched and yawned, blinking his eyes and smacking his lips. "Ahh! That was a jolly good rest!" Is Yamamoto here yet? Drago looks around and doesn't see him. "Where the hell is that bastard? What time is it even?"

Drago looks behind him to check the clock, it was 12:10. It's past midday and he's late Drago thought with an annoyed look on his face. If he didn't want to fight he could have just texted me so and call off the duel.

Drago snorted and got up from the mat he was sleeping on. I got better things to do then wait here.

Drago walked out of the dojo and onto the grassy hill it stood upon. The dojo was on this hill called Kayebaku hill just on the outskirts of town. There were some houses below the hill, going further down, you'll come into the town. Drago took a breath of fresh air before he moved into the town.

There was a mountain behind the town, where bandits would roam.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  8. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    In this particular crooked street, Yamamoto enjoyed his walks. In the sides of the pedestrians, there are some beautiful flowers that Yamamoto never seen before. The flowers are relatively large, showy and brightly coloured, red, yellow, and white. The sizes of the plants are also varies, between 4 inches (10 cm) up to 28 inches (71 cm) high. But despite the difference in colours and sizes, they still look the same.

Curious of the flowers, Yamamoto decided to pick up some of the flowers and take a closer look. The flowers are large and are radially symmetric, generally erect and some are pendulous, and are arranged as a single terminal flower which is single arising from amongst the basal leaf rosette. In structure, the flower is like a cup and star shaped when fully blossom. The tepals are usually petaloid (petal like), being brightly coloured, but each whorl may be different, or have different coloured blotches at their bases, forming darker colouration on the interior surface.

The flowers have six distinct, basifixed introrse stamens arranged in two whorls of three, which vary in length and may be glabrous or hairy. The filaments are shorter than the tepals, and dilated towards their base.

The flower's stems have few leaves. Many have two to six leaves, but some even up to twelve. The flower's leaf is seems born on a stem, strap-shaped, with a waxy coating, and the leaves are alternately arranged on the stem, diminishing in size as the further up the stem. These fleshy blades are bluish-green in colour. The bulbs are truncated basally and elongated towards the apex, on the outside they are covered with a thin tunic, that is lined with hairs on the inside, but occasionally glabrous.

After his curiosity has been satisfied, Yamamoto continued his walks, when he finally reach the outskirts of town where it's only ten minutes of walking from the foot of Kayebaku hills.

9. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    As Drago was heading through town, he was walking to the local McDonalds to grab a burger Oh man, I would love a good ol' Big Mac right now. Add that with a medium coke and large fries. Drago was almost drooling just thinking about his incoming meal.

As he headed into the restaurant, the aroma of the good smelling food hit him like a high speed train. The aroma of the fries and burgers frying behind the counter filled his nostrils completely, Drago's mouth was beginning to water, his mind was dazing out at the thought of food. "Oh man, how do those fries smell so good?"

Drago quickly swallowed the saliva in his mouth when he met the cashier and before he could say anything, a loud boom came out of nowhere from the mountains. It could be heard all over the town.

What the hell was that?

A couple of confused murmurs could be heard in the restaurant.

"What was that noise?"

"Was that a bomb?"

"A bomb? In this small town? Why?"

"It sounded like it came from the mountains."

"Are we in danger?"

10. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Yamamoto was continuing his walks and about to enter the Dark Hedges, an avenue of beech trees along the road towards Kayebaku hills. The trees form an atmospheric tunnel that has been used as a location in HBO's popular television series Game of Thrones, which has resulted in the avenue becoming a tourist attraction.

[​IMG]

As he stands in front of the dark hedges, Yamamoto remember some legend concerning that road. According to legend, the hedges are visited by a ghost called the Grey Lady, who travels the road and flits across it from tree to tree. She is claimed to be either the spirit of James Stuart's daughter (named "Cross Peggy") or one of the house's maids who died mysteriously, or a spirit from an abandoned graveyard beneath the fields, who on Halloween is joined on her visitation by other spirits from the graveyard.

Yamamoto was started to walk through the Dark Hedges when suddenly he heard a loud sound of explosion coming from the mountains behind the town not far from Kayebaku hills.

Hearing that, Yamamoto has a very bad feelings about this. Yamamoto then rushing towards the mountains instead of continuing his walks into the Dojo, to see what was happening in the mountains. He figured that he would explain to Drago latter why he cancelled the appointment, and believe that he would understand Yamamoto's decision to scrap the training.

11. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago after purchasing his burger, fries and cold drink, sat down on the one of McDonald's table Before I go out and check what's going on, need to eat first.

About 10 mins later, Drago was done and walked out the door as he already paid for his meal. He heaved a sigh and looked towards the mountains, there was black smoke coming out of the mountain in the middle.

Several people had their phones out taking videos, others were just watching with confused and uneasy looks on their faces.

"Hmm, is it those bandits again?"Drago muttered to himself "Well, I am a strong person, time for me to check this shit out,"

Drago with a brave look on his face, recklessly headed towards the mountains, running as he did so.

12. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    As Yamamoto running and dashing towards the mountains, a past memories of his younger days a few years back when he used to running around the town, come flashing into his mind.

"Those training runs I used to do
    in early morning cool,
    never wear a single shoe
    some neighbours calls me a fool.

Thick fog one day. I could not see
    the houses as I passed,
    my energy was running free
    inside, though, I was gassed.

That barbecue with chilli beans
    and Weihenstephan beer,
    had given me the means
    to run in seventh gear.

But, beans explode and leave behind
    the puff of fifty dragons
    on contact insects do go blind
    the sound is like Volkswagens.

In front of a most stately home
    a thunderbolt shot out
    it scared a handsome garden gnome
    and there she stood, a Kraut!

'Zo, doo yoo ssink it helps yoo runn
    much faaster ssroo ze bresher? '
    'Oh no', I said it is pure fun
    and after I feel fresher.'

She nodded then, as if to think
    when, once again, it blew
    I gave a small but playful wink
    as if I had a clou.

A cloud had formed around the place
    I made my get-away
    a crimson red was on my face
    I could no longer stay.

With all the speed at my command
    I sprinted through the fog
    Behind, the words 'I underschdand
    yoo faaard und runn like dogg!"

Yamamoto was adrift on his memories to the point that he does not even realize that he has reached the mountains, until he runs into several people with their phones out taking videos, others were just watching with confused and uneasy looks on their faces, facing into a newly formed crater in the ground.

Yamamoto tried to take a closer look. As he gets closer to the crater, he saw something in the middle of it. "What is this . . . ? It's looks like a stone . . . Is it a meteor . . . ?! But it's shaped like an egg . . . What is it really . . . ?!", Yamamoto wondered.

13. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    As Drago reached the mountains, there was a gathering of people around, some taking videos, others just curious about what had happened.

What is going on here? Drago moved closer, lightly shoving people aside as he moved through the crowd, as he came to the center, Drago's face went ablaze with bewilderment as there was a giant crater in the ground. In the middle of it there was something shaped like an egg.

"The hell...?" Drago muttered. I gotta pull out my phone and tape this shit Drago thought to himself already in the process of taking out his phone from his back pocket.

Out the corner of his eye, there was someone who Drago knew Hold up, is that who I think it is? Drago took a closer look by edging his head forward and squinting. A smirk arose on Drago's face and his eyebrows went up as he saw his friend and the person who was going to be spar him, Yamamoto. "Tch! Well I be damned. So this is where he was,"

Drago, putting his phone back into his pocket and staying away from the edge of the crater, walked closer to his friend who was several meters away. Again, occasionally shoving ppl aside

"Oi, Yamamoto! You were here this whole time?" Drago said as he reached his buddy.

14. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Yamamoto was bewildered when he see the strange object that is in the middle of the crater. It is shaped like an egg, and yet it looks like it is made of stone. The size is quite large, according to Yamamoto's estimation, the object is 3 meters wide in diameter. The color is blackish brown and there are patches of dark circles covering all over the object. While the diameter of the crater produced by the object reached 100 meters.

Yamamoto has a bad feeling. He can feel a strange aura radiated from that particular meteor-like object. There was a feeling that was wedging inside Yamamoto's heart. He feels that something bad about to happen concerning the meteor.

In the middle of Yamamoto's observation, many new peoples come to the crater. They are trying to shove othe peoples aside and trying to move through the crowd to the center. Many of them took photos and videos using their phones and camera. The ammount of the crowd that gathering in there creates an unease feelings in Yamamoto's mind.

In the middle of uneasiness, Yamamoto could heard someone calling for him, several meters away on his side.
    Yamamoto then turn his gaze upon the source of the voice. And he was shocked when he knew that the one who called him was Drago.

"What the . . . What are you doing here . . . ?!", Yamamoto asked as Drago reached him.

15. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago raised an eyebrow, slightly annoyed, when Yamamoto replied his greeting and question with another question which had always annoyed him.

When people answer questions with other questions, so annoying. He couldn't even say hi!

Drago puts his hands on his hips "Um...what do you think I'm doing here? Checking out this shit. I was eating at McDonalds after you disrespectfully," Drago putting emphasis on disrespectfully and saying it in a louder pitch, "Left me by myself at the Dojo, when there was a loud boom in the mountains that caught a lot of people's attention."

Right after Drago finished his sentence, the egg shaped stone structure opened, emitting smoke out of and making a nice crack.

Around Drago and Yamamoto, ppl were buzzing with chatter.

"Oh shit, that meteorite is opening!"

"Is it aliens?"

"Holy fucking shit..."

"BRUH"

Drago switching his gaze towards the egg shaped spacecraft. Peering at the thing with curiosity, he wondered Holy shit! What's gonna come out of that thing?

Out exited a tall and very muscular alien. Even though an alien? He resembled a normal human, just very bulky, had a tail wrapped around it's torso, a some glasses thing covering it's left eye and was wearing very weird armor.

[​IMG]

Nappa
    Level 40
    40 x 5 =200
    Strength: 65
    Speed: 41
    41x2=82
    -Movement: 41
    -Reaction: 41
    Vitality: 45
    45x2=90
    -Durability: 45
    -Stamina: 45
    Haki: 21
    21x2=42
    -Armament: 42
    Martial Arts: 28
    -Light beams and all that Jazz

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  16. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Yamamoto sighing to himself when he saw Drago raised an eyebrow and seems slightly annoyed, when he replied Drago's greeting and question with another question instead of answer it.

"The heck with that expression . . . I just responding like anyone else when they are surprised . . . It's as if he never done the same . . ."

"Give it a rest, why don't you . . .! I'm already at the foothills when I heard the loud boom. And you said that you are eating at that killer clown restaurant when you heard the boom, which means you are the one who disrespectfully (Yamamoto imitating Drago by putting emphasis on disrespectfully and saying it in a louder pitch) left our app..."

Before Yamamoto finished his words, suddenly the egg shaped stone meteor-like object opened, emitting smoke out of it.

All the peoples who previously crowding around suddenly scattered into all directions in panic, leaving only Yamamoto and Drago alone with something that begins to came out of the meteor-like object.

As the smoke clears up, a tall, very muscular and very bulky, bald headed man came out of it. He had a tail wrapped around his torso. He wears a very weird and peculiar armor. Not only that but he also wears somekind of glass in his left eye.

17. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago watched the bulky man as he floated up in the air, turning his head looking at all those watching him in the process with an unfriendly look. Drago has seen people fly before so it wasn't that big of a deal to him unlike some people in crowd who were watching incredulously, others with their mouths gaping even.

What was on Drago's mind was what the alien was going to do next. Nappa, gave a disdainful sniff.

Drago's body suddenly tensed up a little and all the curiosity in his eyes replaced with suspicion. I don't have a good feeling about this man. With him looking at everyone with unfriendly eyes. Not saying anything after coming out of that thing, just floating in the air. "I can't say I'm getting good vibes from this dude, Yamamoto..."

Nappa thought to himself, I don't feel anybody strong in this crowd...wait...Nappa's scouter went haywire with numbers as it focused on two ppl who were standing next to each other. Hmm, so there are some strong ppl here after all. Let's say how they take my attack that will blow the fuck out of the surroundings here sending any fodder flying away.

18. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Yamamoto was pretty sure that all of the crowd have scattered from that place, but turns out he still found many people hanging around, watching incredulously with their mouths gaping even as the bald man start floating up in the air.

"Yeah . . . me too . . .", Yamamoto answered slowly as the bald man turning his head looking at all those watching him in the process with an unfriendly look.

Knowing that there is a chance of something bad could happens in the blink of an eye, Yamamoto tried to take a counter measures. He inhale a deep breath and shouting out, "Run for your life, run . . .!!!".

Hearing Yamamoto's shouting, the peoples who still hanging around became surprised and confused. But after Yamamoto shouts for the second time, all of the people start to running away from that place. This time, Yamamoto have make sure that there is no longer any civilians around.

Just a moment after the civilians cleared out, the bald man floating towards Yamamoto and Drago, and landed on the ground about 20 meters away from them.

Yamamoto had this feeling that something was about to happen. What it was he wasn't sure. Good or bad he wasn't going to ignore. With the twitching of his eyes and the palpitations of his heart, he prayed and waited, feared that it could be bad.

Yamamoto clasps his hand and closed his eyes, then he prayed in his heart,
    "Glory to thee O Lord on high
    O maker of all that is holy and true
    Over creation your rule will apply
    Divinely inspired in all that you do

Vail of perfection
    Shattered in two

Evoked by the one who gave us breath
    Vanquished from high, yet spared from death
    Into the depths this dark angel fell
    Left unopposed as the ruler of Hell."

19. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago continued to stare through slitted eyes at Nappa as Yamamoto shouted at the ppl around him to run away. Good thinking Yamo, That way if a fight breaks out civilians won't be harmed.

Nappa snorted as Yamamoto shouted at everyone to run away, leaving only Drago and Yamo. These two, they definitely are strong as smart. Take this you humans!

Nappa raised his left hand above his head. A power beam formed up in his hand, Nappa quickly swung his arm down sending the power beam at the duo.

Shit!! This guy is dangerous! Dragon's face scowled at Nappa and darted to his left to dodge the beam.

20. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Yamamoto eyes are dilated, all of his muscles in his body are flexed as he saw the bald man launch a ball of energy beam towards him and Drago.
    Out of reflexes, Yamamoto jumped to the right side, trying to avoid the beam's impact.

BOOOMMMM . . . a loud sound could be heard as the beam make its impact on the ground. A mushroom smoke rose up from the crater it creates as the ground tremble.

After his jumps, Yamamoto look back at Drago and he could see that he is also managed to evade that devastating attack.

Knowing the well being of his friend, Yamamoto turn back his attention to the bald man. He takes a step back with his left foot, placing it behind him. He then hold his sword's scabbard with his left arm and put his right arm on top of the hilt of his sword, ready to draw it at the drop of a hat.

Standing in that stance, Yamamoto ask the bald man, "Who are you? And what do you want?!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice