1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Speculation Did Oda really give us the Final Strawhats in this Cover Page

New Nakama

Share This Page

1. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    i am talking about my order and his numbering why is so hard to understand, its not even an important point i just found it and wrote there.

2. Capt_NakedPanda

Capt_NakedPanda

Bounty Points:
    So first why 11 is not Pedro!
    Pedro is a Jaguar and the trend for the jaguars is that they are spotted and not on stripes. The only reasoning here it will be if he is actaully a mix between a tiger and jaguar called "tiguar"

However, there is someone we know from the minks who is on stripes - Nekomamushi, however this option was ignored since we have Nekomamushi in the middle, but that is typical Oda leading us by the nose of masking his intentions :D
    So why Nekomamushi?

1. We see his striped pattern matches the stripes in the small cat
    [​IMG]

2. His tail pattern and shape (going from narrow to wide) resembles the one Nekomamushi has.
    [​IMG]

3. The ears of both the cat and Nekomamushi resembles each otther - pointy/sharp and with back marks

4. If you notice the small cat has a happy/satisfactory grin(smile) on its face and this really reminds me of Nekomamushi smile. Also we have never seen Pedro smiling.

5. The left side of Nekomamushi face has a scar so thats why its not shown for the small cat

6. The Left hand of Nekomamushi is half gone and the Left pawn of the small cat is hidden as well.

Also Nekomamushi has this Strawhat vibe with his mood changes(gag moments) when he sees a ball or something to play with.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    Sadistic Senpai likes this.
  3. Portgas D. Law

Portgas D. Law

Bounty Points:
    Whatever guys .. i just want kin'emon to join the strawhats since Luffy asked him way back in punk hazard arc .. but that i think is impossible since he needs to take care of momo ..

4. 8787NO3Monet

8787NO3Monet

Bounty Points:
    I think the Nekomamushi cover is more complex than it appear at first glance.

I will take the Cat number 10 and the Cat number 1 for my example since it's the most obvious.

The Cat number 1 clearly refers to Nami, but one detail, the cat is fat or large.

The Cat number 10 clearly refers to Jinbei with the Sake cup and the coat, but one detail, the cat smile is Luffy's smile '' Shishishishi ''.

What i'm saying is that, i beleive each Strawhats are posing as another Strawhat, which makes the situation even more difficult to recognise who is who.

I will make the ones i got zero doubt about
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Cat number 1 : Jinbei is posing as Nami

Cat number 3 : Chopper is posing as Franky
    [​IMG]

Cat number 10 : Luffy posing as Jinbei

Portgas D. Law likes this.
  5. CAMUNAI

CAMUNAI

Bounty Points:
    @thes that isn't carrot since that cat had whiskers. There are other theories about pedro joining the strawhat basically check chapter 270s coverpage. I think the thirteen cat couldnbe momo since his ears resemble his unique hairstyle

6. Pirate Queen

Pirate Queen

Bounty Points:
    Because of the recent chapter I think cat number 11 is Carrot since I think this cat might Carrot in her Suron form. Since the strips on this cat might be Carrot's long hair in her Suron form and the the tail on the cat might be Carrot's tail being long in her Suron form.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice