Discussion Did Eren eat WarHammer titan ?

Discussion in 'Attack On Titan' started by Hisoka_05, Apr 4, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Hisoka_05

Hisoka_05 Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    i'm confused!!
    it doesn't look like eren got the war hammer titan powers.
    i think reiner got the powers that bitch passed it to him.
    i have no clear reason, just instinct !
    that bitch connect with the ground, she can capable of that shit. i don't know.
    even reiner's titan looked different

even the look on eren's face. he looks confused, as if he doesn't know where's the hammer titan power at....

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Big Mom Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    As far as we currently know, the only way to attain the powers of a Titan is to consume the shifter. And it appears that Eren did just that. The light that we see may very well be him getting the memories of the Tybur woman, or something pertaining to getting the powers and such. So for now, we have to go with the assumption that Eren managed to do so.

As for Reiner.. I believe that him looking like that is simply because he's lost the will to live, and as such his Titan didn't successfully transform.. Because as we've found out last chapter that individuals with Titan powers can heal themselves pretty easily, but only if they have a strong will to stay alive. Reiner does not. So I do not believe that it has anything to do with the Warhammer Titan

Draco, Zainab and Hisoka_05 like this.
  3. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    If Eren managed to consume Ms. Tybur's spinal fluid, then he would now have the power of the War Hammer Titan.

Hisoka_05 likes this.
  4. Hisoka_05

Hisoka_05 Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    thanks for the explanation bro !! i was just a little confused but as u said the only way to inherit titan's power is to consume the shifter !!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 5, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 5, 2018 ---
    My idea was if that women can pass something to Riener by the ground !!

5. Thabeast

Thabeast

Bounty Points:
    Would be sick if Reiner got it ! But I think that it's most likely Eren. There's also a chance that the Jaw titan got it lol.

6. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    wouldn't a much more plausible expanation for reiner's new form simply be that the armored titan can choose in what way his body is hardened?

like for example, eren can choose whether or not to harden his fists. In the same way isnt it posible that reiner decided not to use that much armor so that he could make his titan faster so that he would have an easier time saving galliard?

7. Stray_mind

Stray_mind

Bounty Points:
    I think Reiner simply is incapable to create reliable armor in his current state. Just like the Colossal titan gets smaller and skinnier when it exhausts it's power resources, same think probably happened to Reiner.

As for Ms. Tybur, i think Eren ate her and got her memories, that's why we saw a close up of his eyes.

Now they know how to break trough Annie's crystal and Eren will probably eat her as well soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice