Manga Series Detective Conan

Discussion in 'Manga Library' started by Monkey D.Luffy, Sep 20, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Who is the culprit in the latest mystery?

1. Yata Takashi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Shika Mitsuko

85.7%
  3. Miyadai Yu

14.3%
  1. jagajaga

jagajaga

Bounty Points:
    I have read Indonesian version of DC chapter 951.
    Conan think he is the first person who ate the drug.
    He can't say Rum gender unless he can confirm that Asaka is not family name.
    Kogoro is invited to meet a detective who can talk to the dead.
    And this detective is going to talk to the late Haneda Koji.
    So Conan tag along with Kogoro.
    Once they arrived the detective is found dead and the suspect seems like running to the adjacent room.
    Sera rent that room and she lied that she is alone.

Monkey D.Luffy and Shiki like this.
  2. DragonFist

DragonFist Roger Big Mom Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 951 is out: Batoto

jagajaga and Shafted like this.
  3. jagajaga

jagajaga

Bounty Points:
    From DC 952 Indonesian version:
    • Sera and MG was shocked when Kogoro said he is investigating Haneda Koji's case.
    • Conan almost took photo of MG.
    • Conan realised he lost his voice changer after put Kogoro to sleep and MG found it.

4. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 952 is out guys! :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 25, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 18, 2016 ---
    Chapter 953 is out guys! :)

5. DragonFist

Bounty Points:
    Vinnie, Tango, jagajaga and 1 other person like this.
  6. Tango

Tango

Bounty Points:
    Thank you for the notice. :)

Finally some info about Black Organisation. Well, this turn out as a dangerous situation, Gin and Vodka now targeting Kogoro, it is about a time that the story progress, Rum or whataver he/she is should be related with Sera's litte sister(?).

7. Shafted

Shafted

Bounty Points:
    Makes you wonder if there is something wrong with Gosho lol, Detective Conan is as hype as One Piece right now

ann_lle likes this.
  8. Vinnie

Vinnie

Bounty Points:
    Detective Conan has been really good lately, and I'm wondering if Gosho wants to relate all these cases with B.O and the others 'till ch 1000. I bet that we will have some surprises!

PLEASE GIN AND VODKA DON'T TOUCH KOGORO!!!!! I hate life, Shinichi this is all your fault lol

ann_lle likes this.
  9. DragonFist

Bounty Points:
    File 955: The Whereabouts of Betrayal spoilers:
    The group sees Rokumichi’s body hanging over the stage and rush over there but Azusa stops Ran from going in
    Azusa: “Don’t, Angel. You mustn’t come in.”
    Both Ran and Sonoko are puzzled at how Azusa called Ran “angel”.
    Azusa says that they leave the case in the hands of the men
    Amuro = Bourbon, Conan = Shinichi, Okiya… Who is it? (NOTE: not sure if it’s Vermouth’s thoughts or a comment by the spoilers’ author)

Amuro says that since the corpse is hanged at a height higher than an adult man’s stature: only multiple culprits or someone with tremendous superhuman strength. When he asks for Okiya’s opinion he merely replies that despite that he likes mysteries he is but a college student.

There’s a hole that looks like something was screwed: the rope that’s hanging the corpse passes through the ceiling and extends until some of the audience seats.

Amuro finds, in the stage wings, a folding chair, a bunch of rope and a toolbox left there. Conan checks the platform leading to the stage and finds a kite string. He follows it and finds a baseball tied to one of the audience seats deeper inside the hall.

Megure & co. come to the scene and gather up witnesses from the staff: the manager and the president have a blank time (but there’s a difference in how much blank time each one has). The president then complains that if the police finds him suspicious then they better suspect that man as well, and he signals the unscrupulous reporter.

Megure mutters that it seems unlikely for any of the suspects to band together: Conan then asks the suspects if any of them has baseball experience. None of them have: Rokumichi (the victim) had, though. The manager suggests that the baseball Conan has found might be a commemoration of Rokumichi’s high school graduation. The unscrupulous reporter says the manager is Rokumichi’s ex-girlfriend and the president adds that they had an illicit love: they blur out something unnecessary.

(Conan?) asks where’s Rokumichi’s cell-phone. He normally carried it on the chest pocket: but when Amuro hears that he recalls a traumatic experience.

When Akai shot Scotch his bullet pierced through the cell-phone Scotch carried on the chest pocket.
    Akai (flashback): “So now I can’t figure out this guy’s identity… I feel like I killed a ghost: it feels creepy, even.”
    Amuro recalls Akai saying that before leaving…

Takagi is calling out to Amuro so he snaps out of that: Takagi reports that Rokumichi didn’t have the cell-phone on the chest pocket but a scrap of paper saying “I’m sorry”. He then asks (to the manager?) that they cooperate in the handwriting analysis.

Conan then asks Ran what’s Azusa’s surname and she answers “Enomoto”. When they glance at Azusa behind them she seems momentarily frightened: she looks like she was imitating the tone of voice.
    Conan (thinking): “This woman… She knows my real identity and knows that her identity has been exposed…”
    In the meanwhile Ran is trying to recall when and where she was called “Angel”.

Vermouth came here in a sudden manner so Bourbon didn’t have time to tell her details about Azusa beforehand. She was concerned about whether Bourbon would inflict harm to either Conan or Ran. She then asks Bourbon about Okiya: Boubon replies that he’s a graduate student and Professor Agasa’s neighbor:Bourbon then glances at Okiya and realizes about his left-handness.
    Amuro: “The man I hate so much and that I want to kill… Happens to be left-handed as well…”

Side-note: Amuro is suspicious of Okiya? Will Okiya/Akai be able to fend him off?

No break next week!
    Source: Spimmer from DCTP
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2016 ---
    File 955 is out: Batoto

@Machi
    @Monkey D.Luffy
    @Sanzen
    @Shafted
    @Vinnie
    @Nitwit
    @inactive
    @Tango
    @shodai_kitetsu
    @One Kick Man
    @ann_lle
    @jagajaga
    @Eithne

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    ann_lle and Shafted like this.
  10. Shafted

Shafted

Bounty Points:
    I wonder if Ran is actually going to find out who Azusa is... that could be interesting, hopefully this "arc" doesn't end on one of those suspensive ones anyway lol

Monkey D.Luffy likes this.
  11. ann_lle

ann_lle

Bounty Points:
    Mew. This is getting too exciting for my heart. ><

12. jagajaga

jagajaga

Bounty Points:
    Ran remember Vermouth but did'nt get a chance to see her face.
    She assuming Azusa is involved somehow.
    Borboun thinks Scoth was forced to commit suicide by Akai.

13. Shafted

Shafted

Bounty Points:
  14. Vinnie

Vinnie

Bounty Points:
    The latest chapters got me really excited and curious because of the newest character called Rumi. For me, she's not a normal teacher lol, maybe she's an agent.

I could see from the very start that she was building a personality for the 'character' Wakasa Rumi. All I hope is that Gosho can start wrapping up some things :> As for the rest, loving it like always!

15. Monkey D.Luffy

Monkey D.Luffy

Bounty Points:
    maybe she is that Second in Command person black organization?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2016 ---
    maybe she is that Second in Command person black organization?

16. Vinnie

Vinnie

Bounty Points:
    Lots of theories are pointing at it, but I don't really wanna relate her to the BO just because of her name and "fake identity". She must be from an intelligence agency and heard of Conan trough someone. We can see how she is interested in him (tried to approach the kids in the very 1st day; giving him hints; the way she looks at him, etc).

Some other theories say that it might be Vermouth. In another forum, we talked about how Rumi could be Vermouth and if she was... why hasn't Haibara "reacted" to her, etc etc, but I just feel that this is a new character and will have its spotlight. Her personality, from the very start, seemed pretty fake: scaredy-cat like, shy, clumsy, sweet... This woman maybe belongs to the "law" but can be pretty dangerous - like we saw how she knocked out those robbers.

Or... Another option... LOL Is that Rumi could be related to Haneda Kohji and wants to use Conan (with bad or good intentions) to find the truth about that case (thats why this case is being re-uploaded ((maybe by her)) in blogs even though it gets deleted everytime but its goal is to get someone's attention. I kinda am guessing that she already knows that the "most famous" Detective Kudo Shinichi has disappeared but heard about Conan and Kogoro and got curious, so she decided to come to Beika and invistigate.

What worries me the most right now is, without a doubt, if she's not in "any side" and wants to meddle in someone's business - I don't know if this is something that Gosho could pull out but its still worrisome given the fact that we do not know anything about her.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  17. Shane

Shane

Bounty Points:
    I wanna know why Crunchyroll won't freaking update the backlog even a little on there site of Case Closed/Detective Conan. It's been long overdue and fans have been waiting for it to happen forever now.

18. Murmith

Murmith

Bounty Points:
    She may be from a third party group instead of a character with personal motives because she seems to have self defence skills on the level if not better than Sera...

19. shodai_kitetsu

shodai_kitetsu

Bounty Points:
  20. Topi Jerami

Topi Jerami

Bounty Points:
    Anyone knows when will the next chapter (1009) is out?
    Iirc Detective Conan was already on break since early December, and it's already mid March already...

Jo_Ndule and Monkey D.Luffy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice