1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Deleted-saved somewhere

Whole Cake Arc,Tea Party,Cp0,Randolph,female slave past,Painter,Friends,Bobbin(Pluton)

Share This Page

1. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

2. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    It's fine, if wrong opinion will change to help improve and get better idea.

btw what do you think of this?

[​IMG]
    I know, but tv was apple theme, the clock apple theme,and couch apple theme, and fridge full of apples and meat,

see the hat skull?
    on luffy hat, It's not luffy mark, but skull looks like it can rock back and fourth and is wide, plus full cover we see the apple costume on wall (unused) for a girl, maybe the stars was wrong? and it cowboy theme..?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    sounds like ratlle..

Spoiler Alert and Cockycent like this.
  3. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    Was that the cover where all the Straw Hats were dressed in different fruit themes?

4. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    yes but, only the person who gets the apple is not shown, it like a hint. Since apple costume hanged on the wall not used. (so next member hint)

Edit: here is the page cover
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Chapter_567

I said animal foreshadowing before. and remember oda planning from 1997 to 2002

there was a girl who reminded of this.
    [​IMG]
    Pig(coat) and this girl.
    Edit: also her tattoo upside down makes a devil fruit shape?
    [​IMG]
    here it is, upside down,looks like a df shape. with 3 spots on bottom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

so pre-drawn cover maybe it was? for animal foreshadowing, like bobbins and rest, but the trait should match up. because the pig appears with nami.

here it is
    [​IMG]
    and his flag is crossed out, the two traits of the characters match above, we now see long ponytail girl and guy dressed as the pig (look small chest, look like special treasure, bomb, seen on pig, x pirate crossed out, hint he left his old crew? or not be crossed.)

and anaimal/trait they are featured single with important character with Nami, Buggy
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2017 ---
    [​IMG]

Giraffe relates to a story of a jewish girl, escaping, and she was called a giraffe because of her long neck, based of a true story, I will get into this next update, but with the reference in oda work,
    first snow white-hiding
    Giraffe-
    http://www.annickpress.com/Cry-of-the-Giraffe

I think there was a reference to this, with Smoothie , The Giraffe with the weird cry.

Bobbins-Owl, then Owl sweeper Meme

][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    do i have to go on? plus owls come out at night? when people sleep? what did bobbin do? he can put people to sleep.

also sweeper, there a Owl Sweeper - Sweeper Bobbins

you see the owls bobbin there head then Sanji comes with a sweeper, and next the little weirdo celestial dragon making bobbin head motion like bobbins! foreshadowing early in movie

oh the celestial was riding a panda,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Balloon the Monster Bird, but yes i believe more he was remade into Bobbins later, because again see Oda designs the costume and characters for his movie.

chapter 310
    [​IMG]
    momonosuke foreshadowed back in cover 310, see his family crest on luffy leg, and pink dragon. so it's either cover foreshadowing in chapters is early plan. Since it mentions he had 5 years to plan drawing foreshadowing. from 1997-2002

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  5. Mr. Tiddles

Mr. Tiddles

Bounty Points:
    Come to think of it, I wonder if Oda was actually planning stories and arcs for the New World from that time period (No I'm not talking about having characters with bigger boobs xD), as in.. stories and arcs. :p

I think I remember seeing that cover spread with the samurai thing quite a long time ago and someone else did notice the Wano symbol and the pink dragon, and that cover spread was during Skypiea, I think. Oda admitted that he planned Ace's death and the Going Merry's death much earlier than when he showed it in Manga, so he kinda probably kept adding story arcs in Grand Line's Paradise, perhaps? (like the Foxy arc for instance).

Or.. Or he maybe kinda decided to extend his stories in those arcs ever since they arrived to the very first island (the one where they first met Vivi and Baroque Works), since Oda originally wanted to have Vivi and everyone else dead in that island, but decided something else for her (an undercover alabastan princess was so much better than some usual fodder-woman sliced to death :yaaa: ).

Just a casual shower-thought. :yaaa:

Just a casual observation: That cover page reminds me a lot of Zeff's pirate flag when he was captain of the Cook pirates very early on. :eek: His flag had that same knife and fork pose, as well as the chicken. :yaaa:

Poor buggy though. xD

Spoiler Alert and Naomi Rose like this.
  6. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    It seems that way, then planning drawing covers would make it easy, but confusing because story has not been shown, this would fit with the other foreshadowing as well. and changing plans would fit, i saw some covers that reference others, but not fitting with now, so change plans later makes sense. I did not hear that one with Vivi dieing. I hope he did not extend her life just to kill her off for bigger part in the story..

thank you for your input on that.

[​IMG]
    your right, I can see it under the duck with the fork and knife :yaaa:

Spoiler Alert and Mr. Tiddles like this.
  7. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    @Naomi Rose , We Cool? I hope you understand I was just trying to get a clearer picture of your theory.

8. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Yes sorry about that, and where good, but please no long reply on every little detail U___U please make it more simple and short. and ty I try to give, show example on theory i hope people can see without it getting to long, I tried to shorten theory, but i see to much.

your are right i sould probably do shorter, but then theory box be filled with crocodile, and just wanted to put it all in here. I did section so be less shorter, so can go back and read.

and understand some points i made won't make sense because i did not put everything(i saw some reference but believe the confirm part should come before mention the rest) I am mostly looking at the story reference, because i see a lot of reference beside snow white, like aladdin and more.

9. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    I just have a lot of experience doing persuasive speaking and writing, so I think nit-picking has just become part of my personalty, so don't take any of it personally, I 'm also a bit of detail freak, I can't help it in some ways, I just really do love debates and persuasive arguments. I also tend to build up a head of steam and don't seem to be able to stop easily. It's just how I am, I try to control it, but hey, sometimes I can't.

At Any rate, I hope you know I respect the work you put in, that isn't easy to do.

10. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    I see, that make sense XD was wondering why kept picking every detail, when i saw other and like myself don't do that, and np. I have a better understanding now that you explained that..

and Thank you!

also for more on snow white, I mention animal foreshadowing now, because it got confusing when i did not mention what i was trying to get at. And since Oda kept showing apple with a snake (poison) which believe is symbolizing in his picture to the story, because The main thing that Killed Snow White in the story was the Posion apple, or as seen as sleeping death till the prince woke her up.

[​IMG]
    See this, reminds me of someone else, and a friend pointed it out to me, this guy

[​IMG]
    see the pattern and snake pattern. Plus his name Vergo can also be seen as Virgo (the snake)

I believe this point that Oda did change it, or maybe not because he did have Vergo appear back in punk hazard and we saw smily(poison) go into a apple.

[​IMG]
    which became a poison apple.

[​IMG]
    in the story it was red before it turned white from the poison.

This below was from older update that i took out, but see

here is more similarity between Crocodile and Snow White

Dwarfs- Okamas or strawhats? because at the end there 7, and in the story they almost attacked snow white before they realized who she is-
    Glass Coffin- Sand turns into Glass when heated
    Huntsman-Ivankov changing gender-
    Poison Apple-Sweeper Bobbins, I explained the mask,

also I don't believe Oda would draw a weird mask that means nothing or put random numbers to his chapters that lead no where, I think he pointing to something.

This here example, First Crocodile crew, Baraque works left and started a Spider Cafe, Spider is keyword, here because then we see a Spider drawn next to the rabbit who crying. then Going back(this was from hidden chapter number oda left) it leads to Chapter 411 and there is a Hook(crocodile symbol) on the cake. and see that mystery guy there. Oda was said to like western theme. there actually a post here talking about this, will find it
    I'v seen the Owls before but did not get it, Untill Bobbins was found, as explained example previous post with more example, on the owls.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Usually coffee is seen to keep you awake, and the mystery guy as explained looks like Bobbins without the mask. This is detail.

[​IMG]
    mask is breaking, the eye shape looks off with that front mask. see above where hand is, that a hole/gap hallow detail showing the front mask is not real, like clay or something.

Also something important that i overlooked.

[​IMG]
    when the queen asked for Snow White heart, she was tricked by the huntsman and got a Pig's heart in the chest..

the ony clue i see for the pig and chest is this.
    [​IMG]
    there the chest, or if go with the animal foreshadowing with the rabbit and owl, crocodile and bobbins. this would be early drawn foreshadowing cover for later, to the Pig heart reference, The Tamatebako (bomb) the detail to the pig flag, shows it's crossed out (he left his old crew)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    we are finally seeing the pig now, just like vergo above as snake, so character foreshadowing later on. There some traits to clue in, for bobin for example as a animal, there is a collar or tie/rope something to do with his head, not sure what, but this was the only clue oda left

[​IMG]
    No head, or it's phasing in..the collar reminded of a bracers..or detached.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  11. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Naomi Rose updated Next Nakama Crocodile(female) and Bobbin/Lucky Roo!? X Marine cp0, He the painter! Updated! with a new update entry:

small update and more foreshadowings. Damage on right side of the face and more...

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 14, 2017 ---
    Was looking at this again, this is a request to change the order to fit more, not a birthday request it seems, Oda had it a number 59 before, then a fan request, sugesstion to fix it at 9/5 because 9(cu)ro 5(co)dile, fits better in crocodile name, the fan did not give the birthday, just asked for a order change from 5/9 to 9/5 to fit.

I'm looking for the number chart this based of, do you have a idea?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_wordplay

that one for the devil fruit, but don't see the one above he used in number word play.to fit crocodile name, unless it other set of number chart.

Edit: seen 59 correct order on wiki years ago, before seeing this.

seems he took the advice.
    [​IMG]image from main update.from last update.

gonna check something else..

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  12. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
  13. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Naomi Rose updated Next Nakama Crocodile(female) and Bobbin/Lucky Roo!? X Marine cp0? Bagdad Cafe and Route 325 with a new update entry:

Route 325 and Bagdad Cafe Update Bobbins matches up

Read the rest of this update entry...

Spoiler Alert and Tv-crimes like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice