1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Deleted-saved somewhere

Whole Cake Arc,Tea Party,Cp0,Randolph,female slave past,Painter,Friends,Bobbin(Pluton)

Share This Page

1. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Here i want you do something, so you can get idea, i will give you something to work with...hold i'll will find the page and from there you will solve it for me.

yes number thing is complex, it not uncommon because i see other people talk about this to.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 7, 2017 ---
    ok first easy steps

[​IMG]
    first.who is the hidden reference here.

[​IMG]
    second. this impel down, before the escape btw.

[​IMG]
    third, it get more complex as it goes on, see above with dr.kureha. is more easy to find it.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    Spoiler Alert likes this.
  2. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    Are you asking me to find the hidden references? You weren't exactly clear on this.

3. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    look for the number, type one piece chapter with numbers you find for each page.go, you will see.
    remember impel down, they did not escape yet.

and other shows hint on cover to escape.

look at the title or observe the cover page. when you find the correct chapter and will see.

4. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    Okay, so the numbers on the shirt, plus the time's and prisoner level and numbers are what I think you're talking about.

5. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    yes, go type it in, and either check the title or cover page. because last one..well shows a hint on escape with that shark friends.

also if in same sentence add it together, like 4,1 41 to check. which is more accurate to impel down and later.

6. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    I've looked, and read. But I have one question for you, are you familiar with the phenomenon apophenia?

7. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    Three things I can say here,

1- Croco wasn't a girl.
    2- Croco wasn't in PH.
    3- Croco isn't joining SHs crew.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 7, 2017 ---
    Also being too much of a fangirl over Croco isn't good for your health.

Herr Krokodil likes this.
  8. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    So you did not find it, and now your blaming this.

only fan boy i see is you and the above trying so hard to debunk what oda left. even in strong denial like this.

[​IMG]
    people don't serve coffee with there eye closed, and look a painting needs time to be painted, and she already painted with her eye closed. you and the other guy above are in strong denial.

That is some strong denial, that she not sleeping, (my opinin is she not sleeping, this edit because people get offended to how i criticize)

again like i said it's my opinion, and yours opinion fanboying at not liking the idea or don't want to look, not my problem.
    (edit) jeez my gawd,

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  9. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    No, again you make an assumption.

You are finding patterns an links that are probably not there. You can't even for one tell if her eye's are clearly closed, it could just as easily be him drawing her eye's in a lidded style or cast down/looking down style. You either missed my point on how Oda draws sleep bubbles or totally ignored it.

Answer me this, do you have precedent of Oda actually doing this, and that is is proven? Because you're number patterns are not strong evidence on there own.

BOCCHI likes this.
  10. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    This is what I referenced a little while back, I didn't know the SBS number, but this is what I mentioned earlier, with birthdays being suggested by fans.

Mr. Tiddles likes this.
  11. Joestar

Joestar

Bounty Points:
    I give you a + for all the time and effort you spent on this theory, but honestly don't think Crocodile could be a crew member, much less an ally.

Spoiler Alert and Naomi Rose like this.
  12. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Thank you for your honesty,and see your point. It looks far-fetched but I will stick with it until Oda disproves, it. :)

Spoiler Alert and Joestar like this.
  13. Mr. Tiddles

Mr. Tiddles

Bounty Points:
    Alright, I think I should be a little more emphatic with you, since you're not really proficient in the English Language it seems. :unsure:

If you're making a theory, you're basically confirming it.
    I won't expand on this though, since it's just driving you nuts.

I see, but that's still reaching. Bobbin's mouth on that mask looks like it's just a simplified drawing of a circle. How does it even connect to apples? Instead of using number codes and number patterns, do you have any evidence that prove Oda has used the drawing of that same circle to represent an apple before?

Also, if you check an owl name and incorporated that to you theory, you're actually copy-pasting that name to your theory. It would be alright if it was OP related, but Grams isn't OP related.

Brook's hair represents a grape in that cover spread.
    Oranges are round too and Oda often draws them.

I see what you're doing, though.
    You seem to be linking every single apple to Bobbins.

You also indicated that Bobbins like meat, so you're connecting that cover spread to Bobbins based on just meat and apples. Why can't it be just Luffy for what it is? He likes meat too, so that connects him clearly. Why can't it be just that then?

And like I said, a circle doesn't have to represent an apple. A circle could be anything. An orange, a grape, a lateral section of Usopp's nose, a ball. Why apple exactly? I don't see any clear foreshadowing, or anything in the SBS that indicate so. Instead, can you provide evidence that Oda has drawn an apple before, that is exactly like the circle in Bobbin's mask?

Sure, Oda draws them a lot, but how do you even know Bobbins = apples in Oda's mind? It could be anything else tbh. Are you also saying Doc Q is related to Bobbins too?

I think it would've been better to at least link a wikipedia page, or a source that tells the summary of what you're trying to say. And not to describe it in fan-fic fashion. Maybe you're right in the sense that the story you're referring to could be an inspiration from Oda, though that still opens a window of possibilities.

It's clear Oda does not copy/paste (I believe you have the same thinking), but still, there are countless possibilities of what kind of story he comes up with, even if the references from you were right. That is why I called it some of your stuff "fan-fiction", because no way will Oda use the exact same story as you've uttered in that theory. :unsure:

Alright, my fault. The child person I referred to was the one accompanying Mr.3 (the one in the left), but it seems I misunderstood what character in that image you were referring to.

You're saying that this character in particular, is Bobbins without his mask. But we haven't really seen Bobbin's actual face (and heck, we may never know), so how do you know this was Bobbin's face in advance?

Yes, I know that (would any OP fan not actually know this?). But like I said previously, Bobbin's face isn't even revealed yet, so how do you know this was Bobbins' real face?

True, miss goldenweek hypnotizes without a devil fruit, and so does Bobbins too. But why use an apple to link them together? Their abilities would've been enough. Using a far-reaching connection with apples to link those two would just cloud everything else.

First of all, that color pattern is speculatory as it was a fan-made way to assert the validity of their nakama theories. I've seen it countless times before, and countless times their theory was debunked by Oda. Even the alphabet pattern was developed the same way, due to a casual observation. Funny, as how they were developed after the time-skip.

So it seems quite clear now that Oda may have not used something like this, even though Oda did state colors of each respective nakama in an SBS somewhere. But it would be possible for the purple/pink color to fit him, if the color pattern is valid at all, though it seems we know little about him at this point.

Alright, thank you for being modest this one time.
    Highly appreciate it.

This however, is not appreciated. You'll have to see those posts again. They weren't ignoring you. You're only just assuming they were, so that attitude of yours wasn't even uncalled for. I thought it was good courtesy to show you how rude you were by being rude to you, emulating that attitude you've displayed after you made this theory.

Taken out of context again. :faceplam: That was in response to the cover spread you posted.
    I never said not to mention Bobbins and Crocodile in this thread. Where did you even get that from? :/

That's not being rude. That's called being curious. :whatever:

Have you never heard of the saying "Man desires to know, so he asks questions"? I want to believe your theory, as you seem to be adamant about it, and insulting other people who disagree with you. After all, there must be something in your theory that should make sense. You made a ton of effort like I said in my review.

If I have doubts, of course I have questions. That's the way theories work. Really, you're like that french scientist who tried to invent the periodic table 200 years ago, but made it too complex that many people had questions. In the end, he couldn't develop explanations, so his invention was disgraced.

I have questions, and seeing as how you made this theory, you should have the patience to answer it, not to hope that "this guy" walks away and no biggie. I made a question above in this post regarding Bobbins, as it wasn't clearly explained in your theory, so I should await an answer.

1). Is there any proof that indicates Oda drew a simplified apple similar to Bobbin's mask?
    2). How do you know that cover page indicated Bobbins' real face in advance?

Answering those two questions would at least make this theory believable to me, to a degree. If you don't have any evidence, or explanation valid to the manga, then at least say so. It's not a crime.

The police aren't gonna knock your door and say "Naomi Rose, you are arrested for not being able to explain a One Piece theory on OroJackson. Whatever you say will be used against you in court". Last time I checked, no law stated such a thing. O_o

Or I dunno.. Maybe you're just 13 years old and I'm expecting way too much, coz of the effort you made.
    Not meant to be insulting, btw. I'm just trying to make an effort to try and empathize a little bit. :unsure:

When I said I agreed with the snow white theme being applied to that cover page? :faceplam:
    Remember? Ace eating the apple representing his death? Sabo holding an apple seemed fishy?

You really have to read twice, dude.

It's your role to explain to those who ask questions and "don't get it" as you say. Not to insult others who disagree or ask questions. A simple "thank you for reading my theory anyway" would be fine. Not the "yeah, keep ignoring this" nonsense.

You said it's up to the reader who see it to be the judge, but you're insulting people who disagree with your theory, snapping at them just for their opinions. :/ How is that "up to the reader to be the judge".

I see, but was insulting people necessary? "get off this theory now", "lazy people", "people do not read". To me, that's not logical, and it just sounds like you're being arrogant and obnoxious, no offense. I understand foreshadowing, I understand that Oda plans, and I read your theory in full, but to say people who disagree with you are lazy, using the very exact sentences you used to reply to my review. That is offensive.

Like I said above, completely taken out of context.
    Wasn't even ignoring your message, wtf. I even acknowledged your proof that Crocodile saved Luffy.

To mods: I dunno who to message, so I'll just post it here. Am I pushing it? Was trying to be acceptable with this guy, but I can't really deduce how far is too far now. If you read this and nod in response, please tell me and I will take your word for it.[/QUOTE]

14. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    @Mr. Tiddles Thanks for continue to keep insulting me and patronizing me and still mocking, seems your still pushing it way more then i was.

again like you have no ears, i already acknowledged this and know you did, I never looked down on you..so wtf is your problem..jeez christ (words out of context, difference is, i did not write rude things like shut up,moran, etc, (and also it rude to keep demanding someone to do something when already explained previous on my opinion, i respected you decision but your a hypocrite and kept pestering me and did not respect my choice at all.

and when confronted you say but but out context....wtf

you can't say stuff like that, then go acuse me of saying i'm taking your words out context, when you wrote it!

So again please stop spamming this thread, i already explain.

[​IMG]

enough (ignored)

15. Mr. Tiddles

Mr. Tiddles

Bounty Points:
    There were no insults at all. Did you even read it? -_-"
    Wow.. Just wow..

Stop thinking everything is an attack. Insulting? Patronizing? Mocking? Disagreeing and wanting to know more with your theory does not equal those three. Jesus.

16. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Naomi Rose updated Next Nakama Crocodile(female) and Bobbin/Lucky Roo!? X Marine cp0, He the painter! Updated! with a new update entry:

small update, songs and foreshadowing.

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    I've looked at that cover page and I can't find and hourglass on it.

18. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    I said it was a small update, to be edited in as i did not include it, because it already in main page. here you go

[​IMG]
    other stuff was newer to be added

chapter 3 is with sharks

and chapter 29 is above with the hidden sand hourglass.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  19. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    Can you explain how that's an hourglass? because that's not what I see.

20. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    sec
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2017 ---
    hmm your right, my bad this time, it does look like it, but It can be skee shoes but still makes the
    [​IMG]

still, Luffy is skeeing on Snow, and his shirt has white so it was half right (opinion) snow-white, maybe it was the slope with the frozen ship? because the sharks still matched up.

also Glass coffin for snow white made of glass, and Crocodile has the sand fruit, Heat turns sand into Glass.

I will fix it, sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice