1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Deleted-saved somewhere

Whole Cake Arc,Tea Party,Cp0,Randolph,female slave past,Painter,Friends,Bobbin(Pluton)

Share This Page

1. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Oda as mention like to use story reference to his characers/and zodiac reference. as seen above.

it's not that hard to imagine. like i mention since Nami got the cat/represented as the cat, which is the Cat Zodiac.This might give a hint to Nami past, since in the Zodiac story, the Cat was tricked by the rat, i seen other version where the rat pushed the cat into the river.

so again story reference/animal represented/zodiac traits story etc.

So who ever gets the Rat Zodiac/represented in the animal as the rat. will be a link to Nami past. I don't think Oda will skip this detail. because so Far he has not drawn any rats. and only Mice, and sure when he gets to Nami story, we will see the one responsible for separating her from her family, the person will be the rat. this tie to the zodiac story, plus oda represented her as the cat.

Spoiler Alert likes this.
  2. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    Where has it been mentioned Oda like to reference Zodiac symbols? I've never personally read it. There is a difference between saying a character has certain animal traits and him assigning them a Zodiac sign.

There is no Cat Zodiac in the Chinese Zodiac, there are Cat Zodiac symbols in other cultures, but at that point you are mixing and matching different cultures and drawing conclusions from mized backgrounds. Like the Vietnamese Zodiac, there is not Rabbit, but a Cat.

And Nami already had a rat in her story way back in Arlong park. Nezumi, but that's not really Zodiac thing, the Cat and rat rivalry continues across most if not all cultures.

3. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    because i mention the possibility of oda representing Crocodile as the rabbit(possible Zodiac) then girraffe,bear animals

It called a theory! and used the number oda left based of it.

I see the zodiac reference/story reference, I will point it out, again it's called a theory, my main theory is not based of the zodiac, but noticed it as why i mentioned it.

again i mention the story of the cat, you ignored it, the cat was kicked off, and the rabbit got the cat spot, because the rat kicked the cat off.

it's not mixing and matching i explain story reference, as the bear and more, you trailed off after the zodiac. i only mention crocodile matched more to the rabbit based of the lucky/unlucky things for the rabbit and direction detail oda showed with crocodile. jeez my gawd.

animal used in reference to a story, example
    [​IMG]
    snow white, and her sister rose, and apple color theme for white/red prince turned into a bear by the bad dwarf, Crocodile and Ivankov.

[​IMG]
    More snow white reference, red/white, ox crocodile represented as the Ox, then later Rabbit because i mention before the Ox/Rabbit both complement each other. again this is the cover with ace death foreshadow. and Crocodile stopping the killing blow from luffy.

[​IMG]
    Crocodile beside the lion(bobbin) among one of the animals they are represented as. because i mention that female crocodiles are also called a cow. as shown previous with Zoro in cover Devil girl. (as oda showed in cover to look for the vase, and we get devil girl and 0) See snake/elephant. those two . most likely jinbie represented as the elephant. and snake will see later.

[​IMG]
    again snow white, when snow white ran into the woods she saw the owl first then the crocodiles, not enough bobbin name is other meaning for one that goes bobbin for apples, and he spotted in spider cafe putting miss double finger to sleep, and his mask makes the apple/owl shape.

Since he can put people to sleep, this other reference to sleeping death because of his mask hint, the apple shape.

[​IMG]
    because crocodile saved Luffy, Ace is pointing to the poison apple(symbolic) plus 3 apples and horse has 7, that suna suna no mi. 3.7 crocodile devil fruit.

[​IMG]
    bobbins/crocodile color match up,and cactus and lucky colors for the rabbit. again snow white story reference with the apples. and cactus ties back to route 325 hint. linking both bobbins/crocodile

here instead of saying zodiac reference, lets go with Animals represented.

Crocodile represnted so far
    Giraffe,Rabbit,Birds,Bear,cat,dog,cow,ox,bison,cats

Bobbins Represented so far
    Lion,Pig,Cat,bear,Birds,Dog,bison,Owl,cats

It a story, and there gonna be story inspiration traits, among other traits, yes even zodiac. not perfect, but what i picked up. if don't like zodiac idea just think of animal represented forms. but you have to understand what story it referencing. And Symbolic meaning.

above with the apples, is oda knowing what he doing, he not a idiot or he would not have shown above, and put detail into his work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    apple is there on the table for a reason!

Oda can't rush his story, or show who gonna join etc, just like with brook as shown before.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 6, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 6, 2017 ---
    [​IMG]
    Look again, Owl on Zoro Shirt(Bobbins) and Crocodile represented as the Ox(bandged on left arm), then later Rabbit(left arm never shown) with Bobbins. the color theme is a mix of crocodile/bobbins

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  4. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, I know what a theory is.

So here's what I'm going to do, I'll address each of things you've posted that I find confusing or don't understand why drew the conclusions you did.

Can you explain in greater detail how this is a Snow White reference? Other than the color, is there anything else I'm missing

Again other than the color and apple, is there a snow white reference, because apple's alone are used in a ton of folktales.? Death was foreshadowed here, but it is generally seen as foreshadowing for Ace's death.

The Ox and Rabbit connection, again this depends of if Crocodile really is meant to be represented with the Rabbit in the Chinese Zodiac. Even if he is, then why have a bull? The Ox may compliment the rabbit, but the Rat, Goat, Dog and Pig offer better compatibility. Even then, you'd have to make the jump from Rabbit, to Ox, when that's not the strongest connection for either in therr Zodic signs, which is the bases for this conclsuion

Again, this is reliant and several degree's of separation. Male and Female Crocodiles are called Cows and Bulls, and that looks like a Bull, not a cow, so that connection is also a bit confusion anyway, why not just have a Crocodile? Oda seems to like to draw them, he's drawn a few of them these last two arcs. If he wanted Crocodile to be represented, why not just draw one.

The shape conclusion is a bit of a strech. AS for that being Bobbin in the Spider Cafe., that really doesn't look like him in other than passing similarities.

This is a bit confusing. There is a 7 on the horse and there are three apples. That seems like another stretch, if Oda was going out a numerical code it, why use two different mediums of couting, actual numbers then counting an object.

What apple is posion? and how is that symbolic of Crocodile saving Luffy?

How is an apple a Snow White reference here? The whole cover is fruit theme, and apples are one the most recognizable fruits that matchs Luffy's color theme, Red.

What reason? Not everything is a reference or clue. Why can't it just be an apple.

5. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    The apple if was not obvious is a clue to the story snow white, and again it was shown Oda like to use disney reference as other people pointed out. and yes Oda is aware of Snow White Story. You will see.

but here it is. the whole gender thing is such a troll topic.

but if go with the snow white story this start to make more sense. as i mention before when saw the slang meaning for snow bunny(female slave) way back when was working on this theory, before the apple came etc.

In the story of Snow white, after her parents died, she was forced into slavery before running away, and later the huntsman who helped her hide.

first who is the huntsman? who can help with a situation similar to the story.
    [​IMG]
    Ivankov, who has the ability to change gender, yes i know it can't be that obvious.

but when Ivankov mention she can surpress Crocodile, she not talking about fighting. She means the hormones are still active in Crocodile. Her Devil Fruit is still active.
    [​IMG]
    Remember Sugar? when she was knocked out, everyone reverted back from a toy, I don't think it will work same way with Ivankov, Ivankov will have to die, and who ever was gender switch, will revert back. As the rules for Devil fruit is shown, so if in the case Ivankov died, someone would have to take that devil fruit ability to fix the effects leaving from the previous user.
    there more example, in movie with the girl who can change people into kids, etc

Also in Punk hazard, the chapter titled "The Snow Women in the Biscuit Room"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chapter 686 can not be mirrored! again title, "The Snow Women,In the Biscuit Room" this is other play on Snow White, as again Oda showing the apples.(He not gonna put full story but show hint, and reference to it)

The Biscuit word, comes into play again when Luffy fight Cracker The Biscuit Man.
    Cracker is other meaning for a whip, slave reference.

We get Crocodile Soul who shows up. when Luffy Fight Biscuit
    [​IMG]
    Robin was paired with Crocodile before. and she represented as the Crane, and Oda representing Crocodile as the Rabbit from the other clues he hinted at. Plus the homies wither away/dry up when Randolph touches the Ground, It seems Cracker is aware as see his expression.

Also very important, when Crane Rider Randolph first makes there appearance we get this cover.
    [​IMG]
    Oda mentions Ivankov is preparing for a event! a Event! I don't believe this is coincidence the same time Randolph shows up, and hinted to have Crocodile soul, Remember Oda showed that Ivankov and Crocodile have history together.
    and i explained before with the vase, and it pointing to Devil girl, and 0, and crocodile devil fruit 3 gives both Mr/Miss

[​IMG]
    Looks like a mix of White beard/Crocodile there was that hint that Crocodile might be the daughter.
    again take number 155 flip to 511

Chapter 155 "Sir Crocodile"
    Chapter 511 "yonko White Beard"

I explained the chapter title before, how he uses it, So if he leaves a chapter hidden number, he knows who he linking back.

I don't Think Oda gonna use the whole story in his work but will show a reference to it, as seen with apples, Snow Women hint and huntsman(hide)

My conclusion is there will be some reference similarities to the Story when Crocodile past is shown.
    1.Gender switch to hide from someone
    2.Bobbins plays a role in crocodile past.(he represented as sleeping death,apple mask) Plus Owls are predators to Rabbits.
    3.Back in punk hazard, we saw smiley (poison) go into a apple! Poison apple reference.
    4.Crocodile had a huge trust issue, one of the things Oda kept reminding everyone back in alabasta.
    Mention of trust is usless, was shown hurt that robin betrayed them, they are always frowning in a sad expression.

Oda mention Crocodile found a way to bathe without water,because they where paranoid they be attack in the shower. So he hinted Crocodile bathed with Snow/Ice, as won't cancel there powers. (Snow White Reference) honestly i explain this before, older updates.
    But this shows Crocodile was hunted down, and someone was trying to kill them.? how far back? I have no clue when it started. but the reference and hint is there.

We see this when Crocodile travels through the Ice to save Luffy and still use there Devil Fruit.

[​IMG]
    Crocodile as explained above hidden, because Waldo Luffy made no sense before, Until now, He got Crocodile attention! and why we finally saw Crocodile Hidden.

6. Notice in punk hazard beisde hidden Crocodile,smiley poison apple reference, We also got the heart reference (the huntsman was sapposed to bring back snow white heart) but again Oda just referenced.

So at this point it safe to say, Oda is aware of Snow White story.Just like the other movies. and more. and not uncommon as take Nami oranges for example, it was symbolic to her past and her mother story.

So the apples can be seen as the same linking both Bobbin/Crocodile to tragic past. what it is i have no idea, but it ties and has reference to Snow White Story, So again Oda will do his own twist in his story and use reference.

[​IMG]
    Snow white sleeping
    [​IMG]
    genderbent Chopper representing Snow White and it's a painting(Bobbins the painter) There eyes are open now. and we see Crocodile giving Robin a note, the request was for a bear looking at a painting. Oda showed more then that, he could have not included the crocodile, and the snow white reference.

The note might be a clue to Crocodile giving chopper the note back in punk hazard, In the story of snow white the animals among the deer helped her. We see both Chopper and Robin looking at Crocodile, and robin saying to wait, not yet.

also Crocodile did mention they would hunt sanji down, and Oda kept teasing how Crocodile and Sanji never met each other yet.

Do you know that Ox have there parts removed.....yeah..genderswitch, plus from reading there was also a Tool/Torture device called a crocodile, that was used to remove..well you get the point...ouch

So see again this
    [​IMG]
    Is not impossible, and Crocodile was shown to have even save time with Jinebi number count, when came to protecting Luffy. See the cards and Luffy thumb on the Ace card, and see his expression of heartbreak while his other hand holds the Joke(death card)

When luffy was in this condition and non responsive, It was Crocodile who stopped the killing blow, not Jinbei because Crocodile saved them both. See above Crocodile chasing Death, the second death foreshadowed, there are 4 apples on the sword (brook) which is the lucky number for the rabbit. and Chopper is seen being carried by Crocodile, as seen in bear version, and hint in Punk Hazard.

I see but from observing the other clues, oda not giving Crocodile the pig and others. But prefers the Rabbit for crocodile over the others. As it seen as elegant, and if indeed Crocodile is female, then this would make more sense. As Crocodile is shown to hold them selfs in highregard and dress in rich clothes, and the way they present themself. Crocodile has class.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    clue to Bobbins (see the pirate flag crossed out) he left his old crew.
    [​IMG]
    The pig Zodiac or represented as the Pig.Same page with Crocodile
    [​IMG]
    see the sand trail behind crocodile, Oda been trolling, with punk hazard and now this.

Bobbin head missing next shown previous. never revealed who the pig guy was in latest chapter.
    [​IMG]
    first clue, troll.
    [​IMG]
    clue two. then look above at the cover with the pig, he has treasure, and his pirate flag is crossed out, means he left it.

[​IMG]
    not impossible it just foreshadowing and planning.

[​IMG]
    This is chapter 588 cover page, would you like more tea, tea party foreshadowing. Foreshadowing of Crocodile and Bobbins stopping the bomb, again see above pig with the treasure(bomb) and x pirate flag. They get the treasure and Nami is happy!

Ox have there parts removed, where the bull does not.
    Male crocodile represented as the Ox in above. Oda represented as mention why.

[​IMG]
    female Cow, (crocodile) and explained before in the cover with the cow, There is a rare breed of female cows with horns.
    yes it gets confusing but Oda has good memory and shown to know what he doing. so referencing back to bull aswell not out of the questoin since he linked Crocodile to the Ox/cow and befor Bull. (btw see the hat Mo-----) it's not mooo, that deserves the troll award.

yes he done, but in most case it should be one animal represented not more then one. and he always give that single animal a trait.
    for the ox above beside the animal loosing there male parts, see the bandage on the left arm (Crocodile hook) there left arm where there missing there left hand under there arm.

[​IMG]

you do realize that bobbin his a double mask? beside the owl and apple shape.

see

[​IMG]
    look at the right side of the mask where his hand touching his face. there is a crack by the first top mask.. it splitting plus we can see crack impression around his face where Sanji kicked him. you thought that nose was his real nose XD

He does look like a owl,long arms(wings) head tilting bobbin motion) round body. look at that big mask face shape then owl oda drew him as in other cover with crocodile as the rabbit.

have to pay attention to the detail, see again above with Bobbins in spider cafe putting miss double finger to sleep. His real face without the double layer mask. and it shown that bobbins can put people to sleep. (snow white reference) since Miss golden week is wearing a apple hat, and she painting miss double finger sleeping.. other hint to bobbins the painter and hypnotist just like miss golden week, they don't need a df to do that.

I explain the 3 and 7 are Crocodile devil fruit number, he not gonna paint 3.7 he will split it and hide it, for people to figure out.

example beside above,

[​IMG]
    Sanji and Crocodile(represented as the bear) male this time, this is the time frame for alabasta.

Sanji 3 cards and Bear has 7 cards.
    = Suna Suna No Mi 3.7

Sanji has number 59, Crocodile birth day is 5th of September thr 9th month. number 59 has appeared before with the revolutionary army.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_wordplay

Oda was mention to love number word play.

also if you put 5'th(Sanji) and Crocodile df number, in word play it link to telephone game, you remember Crocodile and Sanji in a game of wits on the den den mushi (phone)

Above is example, there is a df hidden number or chapter number hidden, or birthday number hidden, or reference number to wordplay.

again this why i don't post everything in main because it is to bloody long, and Oda is number geek fan apparently and just a headach.

there more example with Crocodile df, i can link you if intrested just got remember which post i had it in.

I hope i was able to explain and clear some things up in above, I did not quote all but again above should answer above question.

Sorry it gets complicated. And Oda is complicated, you can't change that. there more symbolizing he has done beside ace and Crocodile.

I wanted to test something out with numbers, because again oda mention he excellent with numbers. etc

6. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, I know about the apple in snow white, my issue with the assumption that it's a reference to Snowwhite is the fact that apples are very common thematically in stories, so even if it's a reference to anything, it could be to any numbers of stories.

Ivankov has been knocked out and none of the people changed changed back. If it were to work the same as Sugar's abilities, there is no reason why Ivankov would have to be killed rather than knocked out. Ivankov is, presumably, altering the person on cellural level after he injects them with the hormones, which is why his hormones heal Luffy, the change he applies stays, otherwise, if her were to die every single thing he did would come undone, all the healing and gender changes and I don't see that happening.

Where are the apples? And how does Crocodile figure into this? Because without linking him strongly here, the next part of the theroy doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

How is Crocodile represented by a rabbit? I get Robin, she's had the animal associated with her by Oda, But Crocodile has not be adiquestly proven to be represented by a rabbit.

This only can make sense if the previous section is true, which I don't think has strong evidence to make that claim.

Not really, maybe superfically but there isn't really any resemblance.

I am 99.95% sure this is a coincident. For one reason, Oda never intended the series to get to 500 chapters, let alone past it. It was only intended to go for five years, but he kept extending it and extending it. There is almost no way he could of planned down to the chapter number in order to set something like that up.

Bathed in Snow/Ice? Oda never once hinted at this. For one they would still get him wet, two it's not a logocal conclusion to reach. What Oda, in response to the question is Crocodile could be ambushed in the shower, was he didn't need to worry about, and said he'd take them any way.
    Again, none of this stuff is clearly a reference to the Snowwhite story, it could be, but there isn't any real reason to think that they are.

This a fan request cover for one, for two I don't seen any Snowwhite reference here.

also Crocodile did mention they would hunt sanji down, and Oda kept teasing how Crocodile and Sanji never met each other yet.

Yeah, is called gelding and it's a procedure to make them calmer, unless they are breeding stock, and it's not switching their gender.

Yeah he did, but the assumption that this cover is mean to convey that is a stretch. For one the bull would have to believably be connectioned to Crocodile, which is again a real stretch to make.

Can you find one confirmed link that connects Crocodile to the white rabbit? Becasue a lot of the assumptions of this theory rely on it being correct, if it's not, a lot of the connection fall apart.

Actually Ox is just a species of Bovine, they are not specifically gelded, Bull just refers to a male.

How did you draw these conclusion?

That looks more like a blood trail to me, but that wasn't my point. Bobbin is huge compared to the man at he cafe and his arms are much longer. It also doesn't look like he's putting anyone to sleep/

That's not really a logical conclusion to make, and really is a huge stretch to make. The card numbers aren't even a good counter point because then then they are all the same item. If someone wants to put a code or something into something there has to be some sort of logical link, a written number and then counting something like fruit is not one.

This would hold more weight if Oda hadn't asign Crocodile's birthday on a whim of a fan.

Yes, Oda is complicated, but there is so much in this theory, with so many suggest links and nuances and a lot of thing that seem like stretching, I can't possibly believe it. You've done a lot of work and I don't take that away from you, but you have a lot of point that are built on previous speculations, that if one doesn't line up, the rest of theory suffers. This may work better if it were done in a series of smaller theories that better explained the other aspects of it.

7. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    welp seems you ignored my explanation, i'm done, you are ignoring and repeating again, and not gonna repeat my explanation. if did not understand the order and explanation. as anyone else can see, then they get it. you just singled the topic and ignored the explanation.

8. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    No I didn't, I just don't find you explanations convincing, there is a difference.

9. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    my opinion, and sorry it not appealing to you. again this a theory, does not mean it' real, which looks like you trying to say. jeez just say it.

But from my opinion following the numbers and looking at the other story reference beside snow white and among others, and seeing how does the number charts and more. This is how i draw my opinion.

we will just have to wait and see, the whole damn cake arc been dragging on.

10. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    What do think I ignored, and I tell you how I didn't ignore it, or just pick one thing I think I ignored and I tell you how I didn't ignore it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 6, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 6, 2017 ---
    Yes, but presenting it as a theory means you are presenting it as at least a somewhat legitimate possibility. My problem is trying to understand just how drew more than few of conclusions you drew, because the way you presented it isn't a fully fleshed out as it should be.

11. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    I don't link everything, but reading back and checking story reference is how i drew the conclusion and looking at the single traits on the animals, story reference is important.

I will find it, but there was other time when shown someone dying say beside this guy (shiki) for example in the movie, the islands lost the levitate effect and dropped.

this is what i meant, it's either knock out or death. I said i think there two options

tell me, will do steps.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 6, 2017 ---
    I mention Crocodile being hidden in the snow women chapter, the apples don't have to be shown in same page with crocodile hidden, but the Title" Snow Women" is reference to snow white story, since her name start Snow! is what i mean, we see smiley later in punk hazard go into a apple. for the reference to snow white story. is what i mean along with the hearts.

12. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    Knocked out or Death, it was the same thing with Vander Decken, killing him or knocking him out stopped his abilities. If Ivankov's work like that, when Magellen knocked him out, it should of undo what he did, and it didn't

I know your stance on Crocodile being hidden in the chapter, but it's not really supported by hard facts. But doesn't the Snow Women reference much more clearly reference Monet and her ability? And yes the Salamander does go into an Apple, but that isn't much support, if Oda wanted to reference Snowwhite, it would of made more sense for him to have Monet with them. The hearts, well, they aren't exactly unusual, the idea of a heart being outside the body and still being linked is actually thematically much more similar the Dead Man Chest than anything. I might believe it more if all the instances occurred more closely together than they did, but right now it, they are just vauge ideas that could be strung together to form the reference.

13. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    I don't link everything, but reading back and checking story reference is how i drew the conclusion and looking at the single traits on the animals, story reference is important.

I will find it, but there was other time when shown someone dying say beside this guy (shiki) for example in the movie, the islands lost the levitate effect and dropped.

this is what i meant, it's either knock out or death. I said i think there two options

tell me, will do steps.
    I mention Crocodile being hidden in the snow women chapter, the apples don't have to be shown in same page with crocodile hidden, but the Title" Snow Women" is reference to snow white story, since her name start Snow! is what i mean, we see smiley later in punk hazard go into a apple. for the reference to snow white story. is what i mean along with the hearts.

I explained this before and there more in main post, with hint on crocodile dream, read.

If he planned it early he had the characters set up, and oda mention 10, what is it now? 10 years later and we only got brook (9th) and since more years oda changed his mind, read the nakama alphabet theory. it 13.

like i said he planned before, but extended it. and not uncommon to put important characters mirror back to each other, while rest may not, but the one with hint and tie will have it.

I explain doflamingo and crocodile resentment to there father in main post to a further clue on this.

yes he did from sbs i read was in a article.

[​IMG]
    A fan once asked Oda in SBS about Crocodile's weakness to water, concerning on how he bathes and how it affects him. Oda explained that because he becomes solid when exposed to water, whenever he takes a bath or shower, he is never absolutely sure if he is safe or if there are enemies around. To counter this problem, he somehow washes himself in a way that his powers are not completely cancelled and is still able to use them, just in case someone does attack him in the shower.

that's a clue crocodile bathes in snow/ice
    Edit: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Suna_Suna_no_Mi
    it's in triva go see.

before Crocodile was introduced we got this scene with sanji, i mention 59 crocodile birthday, look at the conversation and explanation. Sand under normal circumstance cannot melt snow. again snow white reference even sanji hints at it. snow white skin.

you did not read. I mention it was a fan request before! but oda like i have to explain again because you did not read, put the crocodile and painting, and chopper is in sleeping position with there eyes wide open, where oda drew robin before represented as snow white sleeping before.

you are using apple excuses and ignoring the other reference to the snow white story, do you honestly believe Oda gonna copy past exactly how the snow white story went down?

the fact oda represented them as the ox in the time frame ace was foreshadow death, is a hint.

so ace foreshadowing death is a strech? among the other foreshadowing that have nothing to do with crocodile.

I already explained the numbers linking back to crocodile are pointing to the rabbit. and there is more refferance to this.

[​IMG]
    Can you figure out why Oda did this?
    1.Apology on tower behind nami, the sign route 666 which chapter 666
    oh look other chapter number, 155 written on left hand(Hook symbolic)

chapter 155 "Sir Crocodile"..oh other rabbit.girl in the rabbit hat.must be my imagination with all the rabbits appearing with Crocodile. :yawn:

chapter 155 has been spammed by oda..must not mean anything...troll alert.

Edit: also since i have idea which story reference this is linking to, even oda mention the spider cafe is based off Bagdad Cafe. and guess what.
    close enough to route 666, which leads to crocodile, and in the story of bagdad cafe(spider cafe) the husband and wife fight, and he leaves her in the desert. I still need to watch more. so see again apology behind nami and suit case(left behind)

This i still need to re-wright for route 325 linking both bobbins/crocodile and see above this other clue, and bobbins being in spider cafe not far off , with the story reference as hinted he has a past with crocodile. So again other inspiration among others beside snow white.

huh...? you went far, just like i did.

[​IMG]
    blood trail? really? your gonna ignore that and downplay it. you do realize the miss merry Christmas is in the way and he is further away sitting, also his arms are folded,you understand what angle view is? and distance view is? lmao blood trail. that a fine piece of blood making the crack shape with detail and crack lines.
    [​IMG]
    edit: see that small little 2 white puff clouds between her and bobbins!(sleep) and she even being painted sleeping. and look even the damn painting has the white puff clouds, being painted by miss golden week who can hypnotize others without a df, wich was hinted with bobbins aswel! and his mask makes the apple shape, and look miss golden week is wearing a apple hat..

If that hook on that cake is not a dead give away, then wow. and also by your statement mr 4 is a small man to who in the background like bobbins, there both small. :eek: but seriously pay attention to the detail!

=
    look again at miss double finger and the painting of her, she sleeping, see the white puff, your ignoring that detail, just like the crack(which you said is blood)

did you miss when i said crocodile devil fruit has been hidden, and linked this as a example? Oda has been shifty when comes to talking about the devil fruit theory. shift shift..

please link where oda asign it, this might make more sense to that friend of oda who likes rabbits.

so like go small in part 1 and 2? I see.

Edit to new quote you did
    If follow the number lead back, it does give evidence, along with hidden df, to see who oda is referencing. and so far i don't see monet popping up. or her numbers.

here is a clue.

Monet shirt-Happy
    Carrot Shirt-Rabbit

sounds like happy rabbit. do you see any other female smoking like that giraffe and rabbit? and still looks tough? or might have a sad past?

No but monet gave a clue, but she not snow white, she would tie to the harpy/siren, plus she would die for doflamingo showing how loyal she is to him.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  14. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    You are missing the point, I'm saying there is almost no way for him to of planned it down to an exact chapter number.

Did you actually read the SBS? Becasue it draws none of those conclusions, that bit if fan added, Oda say's he wouldn't have to worry about it and takes them anyway.

It wouldn't matter, his body heat would still melt the snow.

I did read, but that's a stretch, a fan request with really doesn't look like what your describing.

Again you are wrong. If Od a does make a reference, yes he won't make it a copy and paste situation, but as a writer, if the reference isn't clear or at least visible to some degree it fails to work as a reference at all.

No, Ace's death being forshadowed is reasonable, that wasn't my point, the point of the ox is a stretch.

What other rabbit's have appeared around Crocodile? Even if I give you this one, it's only one.

Can you source this information?

The fact it looks like a blood trail wasn't even the point I was making and even a factor in the point I made. Yeah I know how angle's affect views and so does distance. But I also understand, which you may not, things like relivent saize and comparision. We can see the mans shoulders and arms, Bobbin's arms a much, much larger in proportion to his body. Also Bobbin's torso is much larger and even if he was sitting on the floor he would at least be looking Miss Double Finger in the face.

Those puffs, those a steam clouds from the coffee.

You keeop telling me to look at details, I see them, but I'm not assuming they are what you are

did you miss when i said crocodile devil fruit has been hidden, and linked this as a example? Oda has been shifty when comes to talking about the devil fruit theory. shift shift..

It was in a SBS volume, I can't recall the number.

How are Monet and Carrot's shirts linked? The arcs they appear in are separated by the longest arc in the history of the series, that is an incredibly long period. I can see maybe the white rabbit, and Monet snow abilities, but this seem like it's reaching.

15. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:

it clear at this point your ignored me again and you are highly triggered by the idea of a female crocodile. and make excuse after excuse.

you don't bother to look or check, and keep going back in a circle in this topic. Move on.

[​IMG]
    way back before rayleigh was ever introduced..yeah no planning. oda a super idiot by your logic. just because some numbers back don't show. oda done it this way.

[​IMG]
    slave auction, before smile was revealed.

[​IMG]
    oh look. seems oda does not know what he planning.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my gawd this one ancient..whats that? chapter 98 and all the way to to dressrosa. plus luffy father was there. You again undermine Oda.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    oh look, i bet you disbelieved this one to? when everyone said dragon save sabo? but revealed later he did save sabo.. subtle hint oda left. but everyone like you can't understand what planning means.

there is a ton more then the example shown above!

so again.
    [​IMG]
    coffee smoke lol should be on top of the coffee cup and coming from the coffee pot opening, not coming from her head! and again you ignored my explanation on the size when i mentioned it! and he has his arms folded!

btw that puff is a dream cloud CLICK HERE

Example on folded arms.
    [​IMG]
    Oh whats that???? he has short arms, must not be his arms folded, like i have to explain alot to you, my gawd......Above is example...take it in! stare at that picture till it sinks it! that arm position. the same thing bobbins is doing sitting down.
    https://www.pinteres****m/explore/folding-desk/

but looks like you painted my thread as a conspiracy and undermine Oda planning and foreshadowing, Grats like the rest for not seeing the bigger picture.

I gonna give a warning at this point. continue going in a circle i will put you on ignore.

I respect you don't like the theory of female crocodile. but as many theories when they make a theory there always that chance of it being debunked by Oda. so again no need to worry! I am aware of it.

I only wrote this because it was interesting idea and have been following the foreshadowing Oda has left along with the numbers. I was on same page for Sabo alive, and rest people saying he dead, so many people ignore so many subtle hints oda left.

[​IMG]
    Crocodile in funky town, before they where revealed later..that as explained is called a foreshadowing.. just like the above with Bobbins at the spider cafe. and the others. bloody chapter 98. best troll ever. with sabo and dragon.

You know whats funny, when people use other story reference for crocodile being a man, people praise it, but then when use story reference for female..suddenly it's to far fetched..

just the amount of hypocrisy.

16. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    I ignored you? Buddy, you've repeatedly ignored me several times. I'm not ignoring you, you just aren't making convincing point.

you don't bother to look or check, and keep going back in a circle in this topic. Move on.

Case and point. I never one said Oda didn't foreshadow character or plan there appearance. You made the assumption I did, but no, I didn't. I said using chapter number isn't likely because he wouldn't have the ability to correctly figure out when those chapters would occur. What you are doing is called a Straw Man argument. You are attacking a point I never made to bolster your standing, but if you look at what I actually wrote, you have gone completely off the track. I'm talking about chapter number's, what our doing is talking about foreshadowing and planned character appearances, which I never once said he didn't do. Whether you meant to or not, this comes off as an attempt to discredit me by trying to give the impression I said something I never did.

It's coming out of the coffee pot. But even then, artistically the clouds look much more how Oda draws steam than how he draws the sleep bubbles.

I get that it's an interesting idea, but when you make comments like I'm not seeing the big picture, I'm painting it as a conspiracy, I'm ignoring you're points and I'm being triggered by your theory or so on, that is down right insulting. How can you say I'm not seeing the bigger picture when you don't know what the bigger picture is?

I respect you're theory, what I'm trying to do understand you reasoning and the links you're making, which is hard to do because this theory has been updated so many times and feels all over the place at times.

Here's my advice, cut it down into individual theories. What to really convince people about the Snowwhite connection, make that it's own theory. Want to make the White Rabbit connection with Crocodile, make that one theory and put all the evidence you have for that, in that theory, The Bobbin connection, make that an entirely separate theory. After all the different aspect have been well supported and singularly focused on, then link them all together.

17. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    oh really? how many time do i have to explain to you, i explained it before then you ignored what i said and asked the same question.

again your taking my words out of context i explained before, but apparently you did not listen i said I repeat "Oda use numbers in his work" i did not say it was for everything! in his work, you assumed! I explained i used that among the other story reference in his work.

again, i used that among the other reference in Oda work, i did not say the numbers where spot on, but a possibility beside the other story reference he used. I just made sure i checked all. again i check ALL. not just the numbers.

I'm not trying to discredit you or attacking you. again so if i criticize someone,i am the bad guy? so other people can criticize me and i can't? wow

i seen two version, one is a thin smoke like how sanji smokes and one is smaller puff coming out the cup.

so again they look similar. but the puff is not coming from the cup or coffee pot opening. it from the above and on the outside.
    there two version.

Oda show this puff example as a memory/thought aswel. so again it not always linked to coffee/tea

[​IMG]
    you remember when they had those thoughts on her, there was a puf as explained smoke giving a image on how mermaids look like. and this was seen again later. So again that is not coffee pot smoke/from cup... it is above and not enough Oda drew her sleeping pouring the coffee. That is a clue! it not coffee steam.

..I am amazed, why is it so complicated? so you ignore the evidence and foreshadowing. Iv shown and explained why i think this? not everything is perfect i can agree on. but your gonna ignore the rabbit and crocodile, and don't find it weird?

I see what you mean, main is the current opinion on where i stand. I always check to see if it matches up to event.or update if find new information that counter my opinion before. because previous i thought bobbins was a threat.

Ah i did make a separate theory on bobbins before and gave evidence to bobbins might have the owl fruit, and just focused on him instead of crocodile back then.

that to much writing. but i guess shorter theory are better, since people don't like over reading. But yeah separate theory in part 1,2,3, etc i get it.

18. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    This is where you keep making the same mistake. There is a difference between ignoring you, and not agreeing with your provided support. What I'm asking is for further clarification on you're provided support because it wasn't strong enough to support the conclusion you were making.

No I didn't assume, the comment I made was directed to one specific connection you made, and I said it was unlikely do to how the series length has evolved. I never once said he didn't hint or foreshadow future characters, I was addressing that specific claim and claims that fall in the same line of thought for foreshadowing.

You're not a bad guy if you criticize someone, but you made several comments implying I was saying he didn't foreshadow or plan for characters, which is categorically untrue.

Look at how Oda draws his sleep bubbles when a character falls asleep. They are distinctly different form the puffy cloud like shape. They a smooth and connect to the nose. I'm not saying they are always linked to Coffe, I'm saying that mark he uses when someine is asleep doesn't look like that.

I'm not ignoring, I'm not convinced, again there is a difference, and that's something you need understand. Because of what your claiming and what you are presenting as evidence, people are not going come to same conclusions as you.A lot of what you're using as evidence is incredably open to interpretati

I'm not saying shorter theories, I'm saying more specific that will link together into one final theroy.

19. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    why are you so into this theory? that you have to try to debunk everything,I explained my reason for my opinion, if don't like it move on to something else. I'm not the only one who uses number reference. or foreshadowing or story reference, that oda inspired by other storys.

when goda confirms it fake or real. which ever the case, I don't care to be honest at this point ,but I want to stick with it to see if that number thing is real. So that that, My opinion and i will stick to it. Just like you stick to your opinion. ok.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  20. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    I wasn't originally, I wanted to try and understand it better. You cna have your opinion, but when you say I'm ignoring you, that I can't see the bigger picture, and misrepresent what I said, that it what's going to get me going.

It's a very long and complex theory, and as it stands now, I'm not sure if there is a precedent anything like it actually happening in the series.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice