[Davy Back] Revo's GFX battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Revolutionaries Secret Base' started by Kuro, Mar 23, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Kuro

Kuro

Bounty Points:
    Ok so as most of you will know, the next event has already commenced, and Im just taking the liberty of making the revo's post for this. I don't want go into the details as div has already explained them in detail:

http://orojackson.com/threads/the-battle-of-pixels.677/

Now a few things:
    • Who of you all know of gfx? I'm going to participate in the event as I am an (ex) GFXer, but I would like to know who all participates so that we can all keep track of the 6 maximum entries.
    • Furthermore, are there newlings to the GFXworld that are willing to participate? Well gfxing is I believe not really a multiplayer kind of hobby, so if you participate, it will be an actual entry you made yourself, but the gfx revo's are more then prepared to help you on the tools you need if you participate.
    • A strategy: I believe our strategy for the writing thing slightly failed in comparison to the pirates. We had 1 entry which was of good quality. The pirates however, had quality And quantity. This is what I would like to strive for as well in this event, to guaranty our success.

CapnLuffy likes this.
  2. Elf

Elf

Bounty Points:
    Well... I don't have photoshop, and have never tried GFXing... I could try... if someone could produce a nice shiney copy of photoshop for me. 8'D
    I think I heard somewhere on Deviantart that the beta version of the new photoshop is free for the time being. Dunno if thats true though. And if I did participate, I'd have to have someone give me the low-down.

3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    You can get 30 day free trial of the latest photoshop :p 30 days is enough for this event if u wanna use it after that you can get a crack and stuff xD

4. BlackChaosNL

BlackChaosNL

Bounty Points:
    I've tried a couple of times, I'm going to give it a shot.
    I'll be joining in :p

Freeze likes this.
  5. Elf

Elf

Bounty Points:
    Mmm Anyone anywhere done? :p

CapnLuffy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice