Anime Series Darling in the Frankxx

Discussion in 'Completed Anime Series Discussion' started by Riley Escobar, Jul 8, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Darling in the Frankxx
    Information
    Type: Unknown
    Episodes: Unknown
    Studios: A-1 Pictures, Trigger
    Source: Original
    Genres: Sci-Fi
    Duration: Unknown
    Rating: None
    Synopsis: An original anime title that was revealed by Studio Trigger at Anime Expo.

r-chan likes this.
  2. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    Was incredibly hyped for this series as you know "Trigger" have created some of my favourite most artistic anime in the past. Surely enough the animation is great and the soundtrack will no doubt be just as nice but I wont be watching this series. Nothing about the first episode interested me. The main character looks like your typically boring awkward protagonist, maybe even slightly annoying. The main girl got naked, wow!! That doesn't make me like her at all though. Sure she has the whole Medb look going on but I'm not watching this anime for fanservice alone.

Pirate•king•Luffy likes this.
  3. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    Yes watakushino darling! :saikensmirk:

4. Gotta catch'em all

Gotta catch'em all

Bounty Points:
    Turns out that was just a red herring. Series gets a lot better after around episode 7

5. Soma

Soma

Bounty Points:
    I feel myself going deeper in you.

Darling in Franxx ref

6. Ryuma Reborn

Ryuma Reborn Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Without question. I mean it wasn't a bad fanservice scene at all, more classy than most actually. But I could see how people could be turned away by it so they could have done that scene better for sure or taken out the nudity all together.

That being said, I am currently binging the show and I think I am on episode 7 or 8 and I have been hearing so may good things about the series and the premise is really cool. Can't wait to see where it all goes :)

Gotta catch'em all likes this.
  7. Gotta catch'em all

Gotta catch'em all

Bounty Points:
    The nudity makes even less sense when it's revealed that they don't know anything about the human body and hormones in their world (at least the parasites) so male character reactions towards nudity are legitimate plot holes as they don't know about sex. Though I didn't care much for the nudity to begin with so the only major flaws I saw with DITF have to be the lack of lasting consequences and uncharacteristic decisions put in to drive the plot forward. I'm honestly surprised the anime is this fun to watch despite its obvious flaws, in that aspect it's very much like kill la kill.

Ryuma Reborn likes this.
  8. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    I think the studio is Cloverworks too...well its A1 pictures baby so it get some help for sure. And Trigger helps in Mech aspect.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2018, Original Post Date: May 30, 2018 ---
    also Promised Neverland is also similar...Cloverworks is doing that,
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2018 ---
    like darling in the frankxx a lot the way it is handling concept of life...when i first started i did not expect this.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice