Discussion Dark Continent Discussion

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Kodomo, Jun 18, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Kaloo

Kaloo

Bounty Points:
    lol, are you an idiot? It's been 3days the manga is back
    just check mangastream

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. TheAceofFuture

TheAceofFuture

Bounty Points:
    Aww, ok ok...:shifty: But Kaloo-san, don't u think u should change your hypocritical attitude towards others...:whatever:
    It is seriously making everyone here to get irritated...:grumpy: Just cuz u know some more wiser shit than others doesn't mean u start dominating others. So its my humble request to u to not boast about yourself too much...:rolleyes:

dizzy2341 likes this.
  3. Kaloo

Kaloo

Bounty Points:
    How did you miss the the new thread though?

Also you don't know what hypocritical mean. And I know how people are on this forum, but thanks to confirm me they actually are gossiping like some 17 year olds on Skype.

4. TheAceofFuture

TheAceofFuture

Bounty Points:
    There are all sorts of people in the world, man... Some are nerds, some are casual fans and some balanced between them. Thats what I am, sometimes u don't get time for these things n in turn miss important notifs like these... N yeah people on this forum may be of all ages, they're what u call "average anime/manga viewers" so please at least learn to respect everyone here...:rolleyes: :cigar:

5. Roy99

Roy99

Bounty Points:
    I can smell the hype already

6. Shu

Shu

Bounty Points:
    Togashi decides to make many characters appear in Black Whale arc since he’d like to know what will happen in a chaotic situation. He refers to Oda, who also introduced many characters in one arc (probably implying Marineford Arc). ~Shonen Jump GIGA volume 2 (2016)

but I highly doubt it

7. Kaloo

Kaloo

Bounty Points:
    What are the odds to see Tserriednich switch his own eyes with the eyes from the Kurta clan ?

Dude, the thread was there 3days before you said there was 3days left before the chapter. I've said idiot, you've been offended, fine. You don't need to pull some far-fetched explanation, the thread was just there. But that doesn't matter at all in the end, it's useless to drag on this talk even more.

First stop using useless and cocky smileys for no reason. You're the tumblr guy here in case you hadn't noticed yet.

And respect what ? little babies gossiping on Skype? anyway, let's just stop this pointless conversation. I'll still be the same and dizzy666666 will still be enraged to see me not-banned for ever (and is forever doomed to like everyone's posts who doesn't agree with me, lmfao)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  8. Emperor Time

Emperor Time

Bounty Points:
    Feels like even the journey to the fake dark continent will take a while since it an eight-week journey and it barely two hours into that journey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice