Discussion Dabi's role in the story. (CHAPTER 190+ THEORY/SPECULATION)

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Professor Finesser, Jul 13, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Professor Finesser

Professor Finesser

Bounty Points:
    So we all read the chapter, what do you guys think is going to happen next? I feel like all that Dabi is really going to do is rough up Endeavor and Hawks a bit before exposing the skeletons in Endeavors closet to the entire world shattering their perception on the new light that they now believe they can look up to.

I feel like as a child Dabi's quirk was and to an extent still is uncontrollable, but regardless of such he still idolized his father who probably didn't really pay him much attention as he was working on Todoroki.

In my personal head cannon I believe that Dabi tried so hard to emulate his father that he even tried to copy the flame beard and as well as the perpetually flaming arms and legs his father has. Which resulted in him almost eviscerating most of his body, which lead him to his apparent demise. Or so Enji believed. But Endeavor knowing this would ruin his reputation and deny him ever having a shot at #1 decided not to take him to a hospital or even plan a funeral, so instead I believe he may have possibly left him to die in the streets from his injuries. Unable to kill him himself but unwilling to do anything more than that. And perhaps Dabi was somehow saved, but barely. And once he came to he realized what his father had done, he realized the corruption in the hero world and so he decided to follow Stains philosophy.

And I think THAT is what we'll see Dabi exposing. Endeavor will remain alive, but scarred. Not just physically, but his reputation as well. Endeavor would never recognize his son like this, with the scars and the dyed hair. I feel like Dabi introducing himself to his father in this manner was a way for him to not just show that he doesn't care about his dad but allow Endeavor some time to realize who he was messing with.

We know Endeavor is pretty helpless in this situation and we can probably assume the same of Hawks who at this point has very few feathers left, all of which are weak against fire, and has been shown to be overly reliant on his quirk despite showing remarkable skill with it. I doubt he'll be able to pull a Mirio or Eraserhead against Dabi. Anyways, while my opinion on Dabi's past is purely speculation what do you guys think? Is it possible? And if not, then what are your opinions?

TheAncientCenturion likes this.
  2. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    Dabi's role is to secure Beast Jeanists rightful place as the number 1 hero!!

3. Professor Finesser

Professor Finesser

Bounty Points:
    Best haircut, best hero.

TheAncientCenturion and Dazai like this.
  4. TheAncientCenturion

TheAncientCenturion

Bounty Points:
    Hopefully Dabi kills Hawkeye. Considering he's in a weakened state and Endeavor can't even move, that'd be entirely plausible.

Really don't want Dabi taking Endeavor's quirk though. It's too soon to say goodbye to him as our #1.

5. Professor Finesser

Professor Finesser

Bounty Points:
    I doubt he'll kill Hawks. And oh yeah I forgot Dabi and the League has access to the quirk stealing bullets.

6. Emperor

Emperor

Bounty Points:
    We wait for Todorki vs Dabi, pretty sure that's his puropse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice