1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Crocodile was once with Whitebeard Pirates

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Onepiecefan9867, Jun 2, 2016.

Share This Page

?

What do you think?

1. Possible

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No Way

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onepiecefan9867

Onepiecefan9867

Bounty Points:
    Now I don't know if anyone has said this but I was rewatching some old Marineford Arc, and something hit me when I saw this scene.
    [​IMG]
    Crocodile is over here in the left corner and is standing with the Whitebeard pirates to protect Luffy from Akainu. Also during Impel Down and all through Marineford he talks about killing Whitebeard and then stops and starts helping Luffy it makes no sense why the sudden change. And then he says "Can I truly have been defeated by as weak as this?"Then also Whitebeard make a remark at the beginning when Luffy first gets there, "If Crocodile had not learned his Lesson" when he tried to attack Whitebeard. So why would Whitebeard all of a sudden switch when he has so much hatred for Whitebeard?

Then I remembered Crocodile is based on Captain Hook and looked him up then reslized it said he used to be Blackbeard's Boatswain. What is a Boatswain? The boatswain works in a ship's deck department as the foreman of the unlicensed (crew members without a mate's licence) deck crew. Sometimes, the boatswain is also a third or fourth mate.[4] A bosun must be highly skilled in all matters of marlinespike seamanship required for working on deck of a seagoing vessel. The bosun is distinguished from other able seamen by the supervisory roles: planning, scheduling, and assigning work.[5] I also agree with @Joy_Boy Theories on youtube that Oden Kozuki was the 2nd Divison Commander of the crew and after he left nobody was in charge but Blackbeard mostly ran much of it, and one person underneath them could have been Crocodile. Then either after Oden left or during Blackbeard's time either A) Crocodile wanted 2nd Divison Commander position and they wouldn't give it to him or B) something else happened. Caused a commotion between Crocodile and Whitebeard.[​IMG]
    Causing a Brawl between the 2 and this is how Crocodile lost his arm and got the scar on his face. Which led to the Alabasta and Impel Down stuff that happened. Also making him really angry at Whitebeard which the reason he wanted the Ancient Weapon to destroy Whitebeard's fleet and the Strongest Man Alive who even Old and dying gave Akainu a beating. Also if he knew Oden Kozuki this would give him a reason because maybe he looked up to him to assist Luffy and Marco in the fight at Wano which a lot of people theorize might happen.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    I like the idea. If you mean that Crocoboy will become a SH though, I don't think so

Kuroh and Onepiecefan9867 like this.
  3. Onepiecefan9867

Onepiecefan9867

Bounty Points:
    No he will just help Luffy against Kaido. During the fight in Wano.

Kuroh and RulZ like this.
  4. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    That I can perhaps see :D

Onepiecefan9867 likes this.
  5. Revarius

Revarius

Bounty Points:
    Crocodile's story is known. He doesn't have some secret past with WB. He was a young rookie just like Ace who tried to take down WB but instead of joining WB's crew he got destroyed.

Kozuki Oden on the other hand is still very much a mysterious figure. I've made my own theory clear about what I think about him. I believe him and Marco are connected. Maybe even Marco and Oden Kozuki are relatives Or WB and Marco - being protectors/allies of Kozuki Oden and it's why Kaido and Shogun were free to kill Kozuki Oden, with no one there to stop them.

Think Croc is more likely to help Luffy at Cake Island than Wano.

6. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    Of course there are unknown parts in his past. Remember how Ivankov noted that he knows Croco's secret?

Beli Rich and Onepiecefan9867 like this.
  7. Onepiecefan9867

Onepiecefan9867

Bounty Points:
    Yeah Cakke Island but why Croc help Luffy the only reason in Impel Down was to escape and Marineford he finished up helping for his freedom. Croc and Luffy aren't the best of pals so why help him if this theory is true and hears this at Wholecake then he may go with Luffy on his way to Wano with his group to give Luffy a hand in the battle to repay Oden.

trush likes this.
  8. trush

trush

Bounty Points:
    Good idea :yaaa:
    If he appear sure that crocodile will help Luffy on Wano war.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 2, 2016 ---
    She was a female on the past and Ivankov turn him into a male ( Croco-mom theory coming... :lmao:)

9. Revarius

Revarius

Bounty Points:
    The mystery is in regards to Ivankov and Croc past. You think that Jinbei might have known if Croc was a former WB pirate? You might think other WB pirates might have acknowledged Croc at Marineford if he was a former comrade?

Doesn't make sense though because there is no link between Crocodile and Oden been hinted at.

Definite potential for a Marco and Oden link but that's another matter.

Crocodile with his underworld connections is more likely to pop up at Cake island.

10. Aru

Aru

Bounty Points:
    Crocodile's past definitelly holds some secrets, but I don't think Whitebeard might be the answer. @Revarius pretty much said it all...

11. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    It doesn't work like that in One Piece. Robin knew Sabo. She didn't say anything to Luffy.
    Just because the WB pirates didn't go all like "OMG you just tried to attack your former captain!" doesn't mean anything.
    There are parts that are unknown, whether those include some history with WB is certain, but what kind, is yet to be determined.

12. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    You don't really believe the Croco-mom theroy do you?

trush and Onepiecefan9867 like this.
  13. Brutus

Brutus

Bounty Points:
    The croco mom theory is bogus, the theory that Croc was once a human, not so much.

14. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    Was once? Isn't he still.

15. Brutus

Brutus

Bounty Points:
    Whoops, autocorrect. I meant woman,

16. Herr Krokodil

Herr Krokodil

Bounty Points:
    I hate auto correct, when I try to type Luffy it automatically turns it to Puffy

17. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    :clapping:Nice one that could be in fact true shit!

18. Onepiecefan9867

Onepiecefan9867

Bounty Points:
    Thanks so much it would connect really well, and if we meet Croc in Wholecake it could be reason for his help in Wano. Who knows.

Icecream001 likes this.
  19. Salvatore D. Halym

Salvatore D. Halym

Bounty Points:
    No, I don't think that Crocodile was in WB's crew. He hated working under others. He mihht have been one of WB's allied pirates until something went wrong.

20. trush

trush

Bounty Points:
    I believe that he was a female in the past but I donĀ“t believe croco-mom theory.

8787NO3Monet and Onepiecefan9867 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice