Discussion Chu Military

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by Zephyr, Mar 26, 2018.

Share This Page

1. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    yeah,the physical battle will be between the 2 of them but the strategic battle will be between Ousen and SHK.

2. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    I would rather have Shin take out a veteran Instinctual Chu GG instead of KyouYoku. Chu got to have one instinctual GG.

KyouKai, OuHon or MouTen can take out KyouYoku instead.

Actually the last state to be taken out will be Qi. There was in fact a military campaign against Qi led by OuHon & Shin in history.

For me, assuming they actually currently have 6 GG + Future GG KyouYoku + ShouHeiKun ,

Shin VS Unknown Instinctual GG
    Tou VS Karin
    OuSen VS KouEn [based on history]
    MouBu VS ShouHeiKun [Hara's one shot]
    OuHon VS Unknown GG
    MouTen VS Unknown GG
    KyouYoku VS KyouKai
    OuSen VS Unknown GG

OuSen gets to face two cause according to history even after beating KouEn he had to conquer the vast Chu empire. It would be weird if there wasn't any opposing GG during that time.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  3. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Well kyou yoku could be an instinctual general.
    He didn't seem like a strategic general. Haku rei was the one that was like a strategic general.
    The reason am unsure of Ousen is because he has never given of the vibes that he would fight someone.
    I would see him leave his generals to take care of the fighting.
    He is obviously strong, however, fighting seems like the last resort for him.

4. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    It's possible but we will see.

But as I said I would prefer Qin6 GG Shin taking out a veteran instinctual Chu GG (someone who has won at least 100 battles or captured 100 cities) & his lieutenant Qin6 GG KyouKai taking out GG KyouKai (lieutenant of instinctual GG).

He doesn't need to fight KouEn personally rather destroy his army. Nothing says KouEn is going to be a martial general. He can be a pure strategical great general like GoHouMei (from Wei).

Also according to some historians, KouEn committed suicide after losing to OuSen . So that works as well.

5. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    I agree that Ousen vs Kouen. This is why I wrote it would be a strategic battle.
    With a title like the tiger of Chu, I would be surprised if Kouen is not a beast when it comes to fighting. Unless he lost his fangs. however, tigers without fangs can still fight.

If that is how it happened in history then it will probably happen like that in the manga.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice