Discussion Chu Military

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by Zephyr, Mar 26, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Discuss everything about Chu military. Their,
    • Great Generals,
    • Generals,
    • Strength,
    • opposing Qin GG during invasion etc.
    Chu Military

The Chu Military is capable of wiping a state off the map, if they so choose which makes them an opponent other states prefer to avoid. . It was said that they probably have over 1 million soldiers in their army.

Due to the gigantic difference in territory size between the other states and Chu, the difference in population between them is equally large. In other words, the number of people they are competing against is also different. However, Chu does not field a greater number of generals compared to any other state. This means that those that manage to climb to the top of the mountain in Chu have done so only after passing trials that are incomparable to other states. Only the absolute cream of the crop are capable of reaching the rank of general in Chu. It is commonly accepted in Chu that their generals are on par with the great generals of all the other states.

Great Generals

[​IMG]

Generals

[​IMG]

Pure Strategist

[​IMG]

5000 Man Commander

[​IMG]

1000 Man Commander

[​IMG]

Unspecified Commanders

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Andrewww likes this.
  2. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    I think their generals are only as strong a the regular GG i.e Mougu, Chou tou etc. They are not as strong as the top GG i.e the Qin 6, Zhao 3 great heavens etc.
    Chu's great generals are as strong as the top GG of other states. As a result, I don't think we will see a special group of GG in Chi like how Qin had normal GGs and the special group of GG i.e Qin 6

3. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    KaRin's army is 300,000 strong. She has at least 5 generals under her each commanding 50,000 I reckon.:camthinking:

I think you meant MouGu.

Anyway I disagree.

I think Chu will have 4 Great Generals. Among them KaRin (intelligence level 97 & known as a genius at warfare)) & KouEn (known as "The Tiger of Chu" and "Conqueror of the East") will be Qin6 level. The rest two can be normal GG level of other states.

4. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Yes, I meant Mougu
    Before Kanmei's death, they had 3 GG.
    So I can see them having 3 again.
    So far all 3 GG of Chu, KouEn, Kanmei and Karin have been Qin 6 lvl.
    So I don't think we will every see a Chu GG that isn't on Qin 6 lvl

5. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Actually Karin was under Kanmei. So only two known GG from Chu at a time.

Yeah, they can have 3 GG & all of them being Qin6 level.

Zhao had 5, Wei had 7, Qin had 8-9 GG. Having only 3 GG is way too low of a number for a superstate. They have boundaries with 5 other state & had regularly fought against them (except Qin). That's why I said at least 4 GG.

Also I am hoping that OuSen will beat KouEn, Tou will beat Karin & Shin will beat a yet unnamed GG before getting his ass kicked by KouEn. MouTen & OuHon also have known historical campaign in Chu so at least one of them will get to fight a GG as well. And as we know MouBu will beat SHK.

Because of these two reason I am hoping that Chu will have 4 GG.

6. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    The huge territory is a double edges sword for the country too. They practically border every other nation so they can't concentrate on one main enemy. They are like the modern day Russia in Europe.

Karin and Kou En will be absolute monsters. Kou En could end up having higher total stats than any other general.

Andrewww likes this.
  7. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Chu has over a million soldiers.

KaRin's army is 300,000 strong. She has at least 5 generals under her each commanding 50,000 I reckon.:camthinking:

The fight against Karin army will be brutal. If Tou really is matched up against her then he better recruits Kyo's old vassals under him if they are alive. Karin's army was ridiculously strong. You need more than RoKuomi or Ryoukaku level to face them.

8. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Besides Kouen and Karin, Chu will have another 4 GG. So right now they have 6 GG

9. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    This analysis is based on what?

10. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    it was shown in a panel that showing 5 unknown head figures alongside Karin. Which i believe 1 of them would be Kouen.

11. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    I think he’s basing it on this picture
    Chapter 402 [​IMG]

12. Arcana

Arcana

Bounty Points:
    The title is funny if seen by an indian xd
    Chu will be 3rd or 4th to take down imo

13. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    I expect Kouen to be Moubu's main opponent whenever the Chu Invasion does go down

Kouyoku is more than likely going to be Shin's final fight in the series, but I don't think that it's going to be as important as his fight with Houken since it doesn't have as much build up or personal meaning behind it.

Not exactly sure who Hakurei is mainly going to be going against. It could possibly be one of the archer brothers tbh or one of the other two members of the monster trio.

Looking forward to this invasion more than any other just because of all the hype surrounding them and the fact that they have nothing but monsters on their side.

Before I forget, Ouhon v Renpa :D

14. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    I am guessing one of those shadow figure was the king.

Anyway, good find. It's possible they have 6 GG or that those are generals & state figures. But as someone who wants Tou to take down Karin & Shin to take down a Chu GG before he gets crushed by KouEn I approve this.

Though those other four won't be on the same level as Karin & KouEn that much is obvious.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  15. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    History
    Shin didn’t get crushed by Kouen he was doing very well until he got hit in the back by SHK.

16. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    To be fair it was both KouEn and SSK.

From Wikipedia,

After conquering Yan (鄢; present-day Yanling County, Henan), Li Xin led his army west to rendezvous with Meng Tian at Chengfu (城父; east of present-day Baofeng County, Henan). The Chu army, led by Xiang Yan (項燕), had been avoiding using its main force to resist the Qin invaders while waiting for an opportunity to launch a counterattack.[9] During this time, Lord Changping, a relative of Ying Zheng who descended from the Chu royal family, incited a rebellion in a city previously conquered by Li Xin. He also prepared for a surprise attack on Li Xin later.

The Chu army led by Xiang Yan secretly followed Li Xin at high speed for three days and three nights before launching a surprise attack.[9] Lord Changping's forces followed suit from behind and joined Xiang Yan's army in attacking Li Xin. Most of Li Xin's forces were destroyed in the battle.7

17. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Ok I see what you mean.
    Shin will take on kyou yoku in chu. they will be GG when they face each other.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 8, 2018 ---
    nice find guys.
    So they might also have 6 GG.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2018 ---
    Chu will be last state of the current state to be taken out. Qi won't get taken out as they are allied with Qin.
    Chu is a superpower, so their fight will be the last one
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2018 ---
    Shin vs Kyou yoku
    Tou vs Karin
    Ousen vs SHK (strategic battle)
    Moubu vs Kouen
    Mouten vs unknown GG
    Ou hon vs unknown GG

18. Arcana

Arcana

Bounty Points:
    Thats not a confirmed reason tho, taking out big powers first is better imo, because when you take out small ones Fear of Big powers remains

one of the reasons why they are fighting Riboku rn

19. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    From what I just read, Shin was sailing through Chu cause Kouen was saving his main forces and waiting for an opportunity to strike Shin. When he got it, he launched a surprise attack with his main force. Shin was already in trouble at that point. SHK's surprise attack just made the problem even worse. So am not sure Shin would have even won if he fought against Kouen alone. Kouen's forces were frsh as they hadn't fought while Shin's forces had been fighting and am sure had encountered casualties along the way before they faced Kouen
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 8, 2018 ---
    Zhao is strategically located:
    1. It borders Qi. Qin will be linked to its ally
    2. It is at the north, thus when it is conquered, Qin will be safe from the north and west.
    3. Qin will border all states after it conquers Zhao. Thus they will be able to wage wars on all stats.

Chu is too powerful for Qin to take on right now while there are other enemy states. If they fight Chu, they would have to send their best soldiers there, which means the borders with the other states would have weak people defending them. The other states would take advantage of that.

At the moment, Moubu is protecting the Qin-Chu border to prevent Chu from invading while Qin is busy invading Zhao.
    Tou is protecting the Qin-Wei border to prevent Wei from invading while QIn is busy invading Zhao.
    These 2 will be needed if Qin were to attack Chu.

Fighting on 2 fronts is just stupid. The reason why the other stats can't invade Qin right now even if they could is because there is the threat of Qi invading them if they dedicate the bulk of their forces to invading Qin.
    Qin's forces are spread across all of their borders, so it would be easy for a neighbouring state to overwhelm the border force and invade while Qin are fighting Zhao. Qin won't be able to send strong reinforcements quickly because they are either protecting other borders or they are invading Zhao. Fortunately for QIn and unfortunately for the other states, the possibility of invasion from Qi is preventing them from invading Qin.

For Qin, the best course of action is to use the current opportunity they have i.e the other states being unable invade them, to launch an offensive, to overwhelm the neighbouring states quickly and secure strategic locations. After that, they can go destroying the other states and eventually they will only remain with the strongest state to fight. They can then send their best soldier to attack said state.

20. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:

well, i hope that Moubu fight against SHK. Considering their relationship, it would make a great story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice