1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Chopper's Rumble Balls = Key To Gigantification? Oda FORESHADOWED It

In an SBS, Oda foreshadowed that the Rumble Balls can gigantify people - was that the key all along?

Share This Page

1. zoro_senpai

zoro_senpai

Bounty Points:
    Giants are overrared look at the one from the dressrosa fleet weak and is vulnerable to more hits.

2. Baba

Baba MuuBa <3 Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Big Mom doesn't want to turn kid's into giants but adults which Caesar has no idea how to do it. Besides, the side effects of such experiments were death.
    Chopper wasn't even try to hurt them. Beside how does it even matter? You're way off the topic- Chopper has no 1 v 1 fights in his MP against anyone. So anything you're saying is clearly coming from you're prejudice towards him. MP and those kids both are considered as giants so it doesn't even matter.
    Nowhere near being close all live experiments were going to die of overdose and now he has no one to experiment on so he is as good as dead if someone doesn't help him.

So if some giants were shown to be weak than that means everyone of them is weak?
    Lmao seems right coming from someone who said every mink is dumb just because Carrot was naive at a certain moment.
    Then I guess Akainu, BB, Dragon, Mihawk and every top tier character out there is overrated too because some humans in the OP verse are fodders.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 28, 2016 ---
    Herbalism. The study and use of plants for medicinal purposes. It's science. Go search it before spewing bullshit out here just because you hate him.

Btw, we've seen Chopper treat his patients using modern medicines too.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    Mr. Tiddles and Saffron Kaizoku like this.
  3. Pekomamushi

Pekomamushi

Bounty Points:
    alright but i wasn't talking about giants strength , what i meant whith my post is that in the op world you have already giants as a known race so there 's no need to introduce a mean capable to transform people into giants at this point of the plot, aside from the dream of bm. we don't even known if the wg is still interested in acquiring these secrets since gigantification experiments were from hundreds of years ago (maybe i'm exaggerating a bit) and they were all failures, that's to say that the wg may have lost interest in it and no longer cares about it . the whole point of gigantification in this arc is to make bm's dream come true and similarly to kaidou , i don't see her being able to complete her dream . making all dreams come true is not exactly what this manga is about

4. Saffron Kaizoku

Saffron Kaizoku

Bounty Points:
    Chopper is closer because his Rumble Balls affect teenagers and adults too (according to the SBS and Chopper's age) not just children - something that Caesar couldn't achieve.

This is only a theory! haha
    But yeah, please watch the video because you didn't see the evidence I used to prove this.

Brulee saw Chopper's Monster Point and said that he has an interesting ability, then said that Big Mom would be happy to have him.
    Then Chopper was captured and sent into the Mirro-World with Carrot. He's either escaping, or he's getting sent to Big Mom after.
    If he's sent to Big Mom, she may ask him to show the Rumble Balls to Caesar.

You are exaggerating a lot :p
    The WG wants gigantified Marines, so they're looking for a way to gigantify people and have been for hundreds of years.
    They believe that if they have gigantified soldiers they will be unstoppable. We have no indication that they've lost interest.
    So there IS a need to introduce a mean capable of transforming people into giants, but not necessarily for the Marines but possibly for Big Mom's family.

Kaido's dream is to start the biggest war before he dies.

It's very likely that this is a reference to the Final War, and Kaido may be a catalyst to it starting. I think his dream will be achieved.

My bad if I don't make sense, I'm really tired right now lol

Pekomamushi likes this.
  5. Baba

Baba MuuBa <3 Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    It was a joke.
    Brulee was interested in Chopper himself not his ability that's just cause BM likes to collect bizarre beasts.

Pekomamushi and Saffron Kaizoku like this.
  6. Saffron Kaizoku

Saffron Kaizoku

Bounty Points:
    Actually that's a good interpretation. That makes sense too. Though like I said, it's possible it could lead to her being interested in what he uses to achieve that form - the RBs - as she would possibly think it's some form of gigantification drug. She could then send him to Caesar.

7. Pekomamushi

Pekomamushi

Bounty Points:

alright but then urouge ability itself should have captured her interest since he can get as big as a giant with no need of rumble balls or whatsoever, but we know that she only sent cracker to put him in his place not to capture him cause she had showed interest in his "as-for-now" mysterious ability. anyway i'm not against your theory per se but i have some doubts about it. talking about brulee, she showed interest in Chopper even before he showed off his monster point, so i guess she took an interest in him more due to his appearance than his ability, since he's a human/animal hybryd and mom's other part of the dream is to have all the races from around the world living in her country

Saffron Kaizoku likes this.
  8. zoro_senpai

zoro_senpai

Bounty Points:
    Lol so your saying that with plants you can alter and mutate the human DNA. Man i dont know what thr wg is doing then. Please fire vegapunk and the mighty racoon-dog as your scientist. Haha i dont hate chopper at all i just dont kiss ass to him like many here. I tell it how it is. And your herbalism science is dead no one uses it maybe for a sore throat or a bruised arm or something. I doubt chopper could of had saved luffy at marineford with his great gardening skills.

9. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera Cracker Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Chopper would never lend his science to a Yonko, that seems weird anyway.

10. Cpt-Luffy

Cpt-Luffy

Bounty Points:
    Great theory mate and nice vid ,very well put togheter
    Altho i think the experiment will fail and make BM mad , great theory anyways :yaaa:

11. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    but can't chopper only become a giant due to his DF, which is enhanced by the rumble ball?

12. Saffron Kaizoku

Saffron Kaizoku

Bounty Points:
    It's possible he'll be forced to work with Caesar, especially since Brulee plans to tell Big Mom about Chopper and his Monster Point.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 29, 2016 ---
    Thanks man!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 29, 2016 ---
    In the SBS, Oda implied that it can also affect humans, not just Chopper because of his DF

13. JewDoo

JewDoo

Bounty Points:
    Oh cmon, i saw this exact theory with this exact title like 2 weeks ago here on OJ. Plagiarism isn't cool, man

14. Saffron Kaizoku

Saffron Kaizoku

Bounty Points:
    "Please fire vegapunk and the mighty racoon-dog as your scientist." Lol that's actually funny haha

I believe they'll reach a compromise if this theory comes true.

Caesar's drugs = only worked on children

Chopper's drugs = works on teenagers and adults too (according to Chopper's age, and the SBS)

Punk Hazard children: too few drugs = went berserk

Chopper: too much drugs = went berserk

Both Caesar & Chopper had 'polar opposite' side-effects to their respective drugs, which is why I'm saying that they'll reach a compromise and somehow 'reach the middle'.
    Caesar could use his superior scientific skills to modify the balls, so that he can remove the side-effects etc...

It's possible the Rumble Balls could be some sort of unintentional prototype for the perfect 'gigantification drug', since it works on people of all ages, not just children.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 2, 2016 ---
    Nah bro, Divvens the admin made my thread private, asked me to post the theory again under the Theories & Speculations section, and then shifted the old thread into the Discussion tab of this Theory.

JewDoo likes this.
  15. Cpt.

Cpt. Insterstella Ranger Wanted Roger

Bounty Points:
    Hmm very interesting. I could see Chopper being the one to save the crew from Big Mom by showing her that he can make her dream a reality and that Caesar can't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice