1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Charlotte Pudding: The 11th Nakama of the Straw Hat Pirates

I dare you to read this...

Share This Page

1. Sixking_gun

Sixking_gun

Bounty Points:
    Maybe as a new cook at the Baratie?
    Protected by Zeff, who I think can handle himself should Germa 66 come after him

MUUGEN likes this.
  2. Lestat D. Etwhal

Lestat D. Etwhal

Bounty Points:
    I Hope not, i dont like her. And i think she's not have a SH profiler

MUUGEN likes this.
  3. MUUGEN

MUUGEN MuuBa<3 Wanted Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    What makes you say that? There is more reason for Carrot to join over Pudding.

As of right now Pudding is just fodder who knows how to bake she will literally just get in the way.

4. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    What if carrot doesn't join?

5. MUUGEN

Bounty Points:
    That doesn't answer my question I asked.

But if neither Carrot or Pedro join which I think Pedro might up dying in WCI, I'd be a little bummed but it would be okay since they have an actual alliance with the entire Mink tribe which could essentially become another Fleet for Luffy in the future.

6. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Exactly. So if carrot doesn't join the main crew, its not like we won't see her again sailing with luffy. She's an ally. Its good enough for carrot fans that she actually came to wci and sailed with the crew and is being treated like a crew member.

Why can't it just be that? Why can't she just be an ally? I understand why you want her to join because she's got more of those straw hat "qualities" and there's barely any with pudding, but i just can't see her joining at all because ya'll already have her sailing as an ally. Having her as a crew member is something i doubt oda would do, since she's loved by A LOT of his fans. This is his story

7. MUUGEN

Bounty Points:
    Well the point is there really is nothing to be gained having Pudding join the crew all she can do is bake and drag the SH in to further trouble with BM and Germa. You're reading too far into the situation the damsel in distress has never joined aside from Nami who was already a member Vivi, Rebecca, Camie and now Pudding will not join the crew.

8. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    Well I might be biased to Pudding joining but storywise she has more of a chance than Carrot does. Because of potential. Carrot's chances grow slimmer and slimmer with each passing chapter. She doesnt have much room to spread as a main character. She might appeal to you and her fanbase but in the actual story she has no major significance other than being a helper in this arc. People say she'll shine in Wano but it's highley unlikely due to all of the other things that will be happening in that arc. Carrot isnt designed to be that type of character.

Now Pudding's / Purin's chances are slim as well at the moment but she has many chances to become a better candidate. Her official introduction still hasn't been given. She has a third eye that's being intentionally hidden right now. And most importantly she's one of the main characters of this arc. She's got the rest of the arc to increase her chances.

That's just my take on it. Nice theory btw lol. I like it.

9. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    That's why, the first thing i told you when you posted in this thread, was to simply just wait. Just because we've seen pudding only bake and look like a damsel in distress, doesn't mean that there's not more to her character, considering that she's hiding her third eye, and maybe there are different things she knows how to do, like having a devil fruit or being an astronomer, which is what i put in my theory, which you claim you did not need to read. She literally only showed up in 6 god damn chapters....

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  10. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    We should wait for the chapter to come out , to know that Pudding is
    evil
    or not .

But ... I'm leaning towards that she is .... That , though . if this is true , then she won't be the one of the next nakama .

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
    Nikos and Walreyn like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice