1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Charlotte Pudding: The 11th Nakama of the Straw Hat Pirates

I dare you to read this...

Share This Page

1. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Icecream001 submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Charlotte Pudding: The 11th Nakama of the Straw Hat Pirates - I dare you to read this...

Click here to read further...

2. Walreyn

Walreyn

Bounty Points:
    some details are kinda forced to me,

specially the number game,

i dubno but we ll see as the arc progresses,

but yep the panel where luffy said that sanji might comeback with pudding,
    that gave you huge point,

but that only means luffy is open with that kind of situation, not necessarily means it wud be happening

3. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    Hey! I think you did a good research but I think some parts are forced. Like Pudding is astronomer. It is true that we do not know for a fact if she is one.

We need to keep in mind that if Pudding becomes the next Straw Hat, that would mean that Sanji gets married. I do not think that he will be able to escape with or without Pudding from Big Mom or the Vinsmokes. I had the impression that whoever gets married to BM's daughters stays there, like Aladdin and Capone (for now?). If Sanji and Pudding end up marrying and joining the Straw Hats, that would mean that the rest of the Straw Hats got under Big Mom, which was mentioned on Zou. We know that Luffy does not want to be under anyone. He did not even want to be the big boss.

So with that in mind, I do not think it is likely that Pudding will become the next Straw Hats nor I think that the wedding will happen.

I also think that Monet had more hints about being astrologist that Pudding does.

4. MUUGEN

MUUGEN MuuBa<3 Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Didn't even have to read your explanation to say no there is absolutely nothing that has suggested she would be a Nakama. Beside the arranged marriage there is nothing that suggest she would make the cut. Carrot, Pedro and Jinbe are the best candidates for the 11th Nakama.

5. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    You could wait? I mean, we don't know much about Pudding but we're obviously going to get more info about her soon. I'm just speculating on what that info may be. In addition, carrot is totally not joining. Pedro is 100 times more likely than her.

Onepiecefan9867 likes this.
  6. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    Some of it seems a lil forced but overall it was well thought out and had strong points that I agree with like the panel with luffy, and the clock. But we will see

MUUGEN likes this.
  7. MUUGEN

MUUGEN MuuBa<3 Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Stated Pedro was more likely, why wouldn't Carrot join? She's strong has an actual dream to explore can teach Chopper how to possibly use Electro and she fits in perfectly with the Crew and can be added to the 2nd tier fighters to strengthen the entire crew. In addition she is already fighting along side the crew actually trying to free Sanji and get the Poneglyph as to Pudding is just trying to keep Sanji around she doesn't care about him nor the Strawhats she cares about her family and Big Moms goals.

As for Pudding I don't see her joining she really has nothing to offer besides being a phenomenal baker. Plus she doesn't even seem trust worthy after The SHs being ambushed in The Seducing Woods. Plus she doesn't even look like a fighter so she would just get in the way more than anything.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  8. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    Nice Theory mate. I hope she joins both as a wife to Sanji and as an assistant cook. The crew is growing and there is also the hugely increasing number of allies so maybe it's time Sanji got an assistant.

9. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    I can see her joining and thinking her and sanji are married. Then when ever he flirts with a girl or sun she gets mad and bashes him

Onepiecefan9867 and Icecream001 like this.
  10. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Those were my thoughts exactly

11. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    Right he gone try to spit game to Robin and nami and get whacked with a pot

12. Vinsmoke Sanji 13

Vinsmoke Sanji 13

Bounty Points:
    Imo definitely not. To most people like myself she doesn't seem like a good person instead she is just betraying most of the people especially sanji and it would just not fit with the crew. Her experience with sanji would definitely ruin the crews atmosphere

MUUGEN likes this.
  13. Onepiecefan9867

Onepiecefan9867

Bounty Points:
    That don't have to mean that if she runs away and escapes with the Strawhats it could work. But that is the only way.

14. Xerveltal

Xerveltal

Bounty Points:
    I'm calling it now, she will be the rebecca of WCI.

No Ability/ Power
    No unique role
    Dream? To find his own guy to marry.

15. MUUGEN

MUUGEN MuuBa<3 Wanted

Bounty Points:
    :praying::praying::praying:
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 14, 2016 ---
    #Carrot4Nakama

16. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    Yea I doubt Rebecca would join she doesn't give off the feel of a pirate or criminal at all

17. MUUGEN

MUUGEN MuuBa<3 Wanted

Bounty Points:
    The people Luffy fights for (mainly the main female character of arcs) are not joining Rebecca, Pudding and Vivi all follow this. Whatever Pudding is scheming Luffy will somehow save her but she will not join and follow in Lola's footsteps but a different life than a pirate

18. Icecream001

Icecream001

Bounty Points:
    Carrot is never going to join.

19. Onepiecefan9867

Onepiecefan9867

Bounty Points:
    A new woman should join the Strawhats but there are not a lot of options at this point. I mean Carrot, and Pudding are the best answers. Who knows this is Oda's story he could change things up. And for the thing about Pudding maybe Sous Chef (backup) or Pastry Chef and some people are saying she could have time related or seeing the future powers and that is why the one scene with her and Sanji where he says he can't is why it doesn't actually show them their.

20. FriendlyDemon

FriendlyDemon

Bounty Points:
    Honestly , i can't see her joining. At the moment she is just the daughter of Big Mom with no powers whatsoever. Her status is the only thing she could offer to the crew besides her cooking, which isn't much in my opinion. Of course it would create some funny scenes when she interacts with the SHs as Sanjis wife but thats about it. It has to be someone strong, someone who can stand his or her own infront of strong enemies, which i don't see Pudding doing. In the end she would need constant protection, which will only make her a hindrance.

MUUGEN likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice