Discussion [Character] "Phantaminum"

Discussion in 'Tower Of God' started by Char Aznable, Apr 21, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    "Have you heard? The man who easily dwarfed Zahard's forces... Phantaminum."

Okay guys use this thread to discuss everything and anything about the mentioned character. So in this case Phantaminum "The Riddle" - Self Made God/Axis (Exis)
    (Since this was a topic that was mentioned a lot and a riddle)

@Ukimix @Urek Mazino @Jey @Mac @Riven @Saiken @Rak @Spike Spiegel @ciigan @IllusiveTheory @Channels D Charlie @Satomi @Takt @Dango @Cake @MenyaMenye @Eustass D. Kid @Gin-San @Slith @Anthony

Tagging Sak Famiglia Members:

@Syed D. Master @Mohit @Nekomori @Brandon @Couertney @walreyn @Jace @Myichi @bob410 @Krogothwolf @Monkey D Diraj @Meliodas @DragonFist

Satomi, Slith, Diraj and 3 others like this.
  2. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    I don't expect him to have any effect on the Tower of God's plot. But I hope SIU writes about him on his blog or perhaps at least shows us the flashbacks involving Phantaminum.

Diraj, Syed and ewhee~ like this.
  3. Ukimix

Ukimix

Bounty Points:
    It was said that Phantaminum and Zahard meet each other long time ago, were good friends, but Zahard killed Phanta's wife so that he could be the king of the tower. And that ToG 2, the Talzer Uzer saga, will be the sequel in which, once the tower gets destroyed by Baam, we will witness the craziest fucking battle between the irregulars, in which all regular will be mere fodders. Or all of that happened only in my dreams...? :eek:

EDIT: why the inline spoiler doesn't hide my funny faces? :shifty:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    Diraj and Syed like this.
  4. Syed

Syed

Bounty Points:
    Woah :eek: I want to see this happen :eek:

Diraj likes this.
  5. Diraj

Diraj

Bounty Points:
    Yes yes yes. At work righth now but will be all over this thread in alittle bit.

Urek Mazino and Syed like this.
  6. Syed

Syed

Bounty Points:
    Great we will be learning something new :woot:

Urek Mazino and Diraj like this.
  7. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    I was about to ask whether this is a theory or official word from SIU.:rofl:

Anyway from Talse Uzer Story:-

Diraj, Char Aznable and Syed like this.
  8. Syed

Syed

Bounty Points:
    What is exis?

Diraj likes this.
  9. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    Syed and Diraj like this.
  10. Diraj

Diraj

Bounty Points:
    So if exes are a made god, then what the fug are trying to do with baam could be considered a type of exes operation. Since the means are unknown and all plus we have had numerous occurences of baam being called a god
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 21, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 21, 2015 ---
    Also could eenryu and mazino be exes (just not as powerful as phanta) since they seem to be able to do whatever they want.
    Operas can only seem to hold maxino for a fraction of a second. The literal time it would take for mazino to think about moving.
    Eenryu creathing 1000s of bangs and changing the color of the shinshoo.
    Eenryu killing a guardian.

Syed likes this.
  11. Syed

Syed

Bounty Points:
    Diraj likes this.
  12. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    The people in the tower do not know that something called "Exis" exists. Nor do they know Phantaminum is a God like being. Possibly Irregulars might know of Exis's existence,but that is highly doubted.
    It is already confirmed that Phantaminum is the only Exis in Tower of God.

There was a big debate about who would win if Phantaminum and Enryu fought recently, but that's all useless. Phantaminum stomps.

From TUS:-
    [​IMG]
    Translations:-
    "Exis is not something you are born with, but rather something you awaken, so any common person has a chance of awakening."

"Because of this, from the youngest of little children in the neighbourhood to the oldest of men on the verge of death, all people live on believing in that 'one-time miracle'."

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    Diraj, Char Aznable and Syed like this.
  13. Syed

Syed

Bounty Points:
    I don't think some one becomes exis just because he is referred as God, It states that they should be able to completely manipulate a particular area where they are. This also put Urek as not an exis cause Baam was able to give damage to him. ??
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 21, 2015 ---
    But I think they can become one :yaaa:

Char Aznable and Diraj like this.
  14. Diraj

Diraj

Bounty Points:
    What if baam os awakening too. Hemce why urek called him a baby! He would be able to damage him then. Ive been scratched by my kid numerous times and if i wanted i could stomp her into not existing. Of course i wouldnt but i hope my comparison makes sense. I just dont want phanta being the only exes or super power out there. Its not fair. The universe is balance. Good=evil.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 22, 2015 ---
    Isnt there something about urek even coming into the tower to seek after phanta for some unknown reason?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 22, 2015 ---
    Also that super rich dude who might be baams granpa is said to know where the exit to the tower is? I believe i got that right. Anyways what if he was at zahards palace when phanta showed up and phnata using his powers just punched a hole in the side of the tower and jumped down and the hole is permanently there since phanta erased that part of the towers existence.

Mojito, Syed and Char Aznable like this.
  15. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Nope Urek calls everyone babies especially Regulars. There are a bunch of Exis out there its just Phanta is the author of ToG and just because he is portrayed to be evil doent mean its necessary for him being evil as far as we know he could likely be on the good side if not neutral or he's not on anyone's side.

That was a rumor like one of the lords is his drinking buddy.

• Baam's Grandpa? ... :eek:
    • Baam as far as we know doesnt have relatives as he was young and alone in a cave.
    • Gustang is said to know however he never fully researched it but its claimed.
    • The only way to get out of the tower is by climbing to the top floor, Phanta i doubt would do that or even see him as its been stated we are unlikely to ever see him.
    Besides other than that your thinking too much about Phanta

Mojito, Diraj and Syed like this.
  16. Syed

Syed

Bounty Points:
    You are right but isn't being an exis is too far for them. I mean we have enryuu who can use 1000 bangs and still not stated to be an exis. Imagine baam and urek they are probably not even in the league yet.

Mojito and Diraj like this.
  17. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    From Talse Uzer Story(a possible tower reference):-
    [​IMG]

"Current time, 513 years after Conqueror King's death, the world is at peace."

"Earth, Rosemadder's Third Red Petal, is also at peace."

[​IMG]

(Boy) "Ah... it's because I had a very bad dream. I couldn't get enough sleep. I don't know~"

(Girl) "An old friend? Heeh... is it the curse of a girlfriend you dumped a long time ago?"

(Boy) "No way... You don't really think that, do you?"

(Narrator) "The Towers of Atrakion (아트라키온의 탑, Ahteurahkioneui Tahp), also known as 'flower stalks' (꽃대, ggotdae; or "floral axes"). There are about 30 in the area, and these buildings carry many mysteries. There is no known information on why these were built, for whom these were built, or when they were built. However, this place is popular among students because the towers are managed by hiring students for part-time jobs."

[​IMG]

(Narrator) "However, none of these students who work here know who lives in the towers."

(Boy) "I can't believe I clean a place that no one lives in every weekend. I'm happy they gave me a job but I'm not really motivated by such pointless work..."

(Narrator) "(No one knows because) This is because the buildings have no windows or doors to show what's inside them."

(Girl) "Heeh... I sometimes think that too. But whenever that happens, I think. (Drooling) This tower is sort of like a part of the Duke himself. Here it's big and hard..."

(Boy, Thinking) "Hey, you... that's wrong!"

(Girl) "Mmm... If you're going to be that dull and gloomy... Are you free today?"

(Narrator) "Because no one knows, these towers have become mysterious objects surrounded by a continuously growing list of speculations and nonsense."

(Boy) "I'm not interested in a date. I'm pretty popular, so very few girls catch my eye..."

(Girl) "Shut up."

18. Diraj

Diraj

Bounty Points:
    This is kinda bullshit that we will never see phanta in TOG because he is just toooo bad ass to just be slightly mentioned and then nothing. Bullshit. Can i use phanta in monster mafia?

Mojito, Syed and Char Aznable like this.
  19. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Already taken i sent a role in using Phanta ... :p

Actually nvm i never ... :rofl:

Yeah its like in the OP world Luffy punching the Sea King at the start of his adventure and then Akainu fists him with Haki and his Lava/Magma Red Dog punch blowing him to smitherines ... :eek:

Mojito and Syed like this.
  20. Mojito

Mojito

Bounty Points:
    phantaminium is too fucking over powerd its like u cant do a shit against him :(

Syed and Char Aznable like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice