Discussion Character Discussion - Hwa Ryun

Discussion in 'Tower Of God' started by Char Aznable, May 14, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Deadly Sins

Deadly Sins

Bounty Points:
    So basically Headon , Hwa Ryun they bouth have a plan or something with Baam ,this is a connection but i think it's all about baam's identety and what he will bring to the tower
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 28, 2015 ---
    like i said i think this was all premeditated from the start , like them testing him with yuri knowing that and irregular enterd , and that has happening with baam pfffffffff i have a head ache :D

Meredy McGarden likes this.
  2. Meredy McGarden

Meredy McGarden

Bounty Points:
    That rereading was quite a good move for me xD I suddenly want to know moooar about Hwa Ryun. Hopefully it won't disappoint. :p
    Ah, and one more thing..
    [​IMG]
    Evan was surprised to see Hwa Ryun but wiki (I know, kind of an unreliable source) said that they don't know each other. If I remember correctly, I think Evan is also a guide, right? :3
    When I think about it, I haven't seen another Red Witch Species in the tower (but that's another hasty assumption)

I didn't know there was a theory thread here. I should've posted my post there xD

Deadly Sins and Chris Mic like this.
  3. Deadly Sins

Deadly Sins

Bounty Points:
    Yeah a nice point again , Evan Look asstouned when he saw Hwa ryun for some reason , maybe he knows something about her or at least he got a felling or intuition about it

Meredy McGarden likes this.
  4. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    I think Evan got shocked because he got some weird vibes off her. Maybe Evan can sense aura or something, who knows :r

Meredy McGarden and Deadly Sins like this.
  5. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I'm quite fond of her.. She really grew on me during the second season. I'm really intrigued to find out more about her, and I hope that she stays with Baam and Co.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice