Chapter Secrets #28 - Chapter 828

Discussion in 'One Piece Reviews, Articles & Analysis' started by Artur, Jun 2, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Artur

Artur

Bounty Points:
    I understand what you mean, I do think some of the things I say are redundant, but on certain occasions fans would say "why haven't you included character x stops doing action y because he's shocked?" and others would say "oh wow you're right, didn't notice that". Basically fans have requested me personally to point out more obvious details, because not everybody picks on them. Trust me, there's a lot of stuff I cut from my Chapter Secrets because I think it's obvious enough, and most of the time it turns out people didn't notice it. I definetely don't value quantity over quality (making these chapters long means to work for longer hours, which can be a true pain :dead:)

And I didn't notice Reiju back in Chapter 826, so better late than never. Since I was talking of a similar topic, I decided to mention it too

Anyways, thanks for the advice!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  2. izaya.orihara

izaya.orihara

Bounty Points:
    Thats why i assume pudding take that ephitet literally just like 'red foot' zeff people who dont know the reason about his ephitet will thought that his foot actualy red (while its not)

Artur likes this.
  3. Corazonada

Corazonada

Bounty Points:
    Fantastic job Artur, as always :>

I personally think that Purin is telling the truth, especially since she mentioned that Sanji knows so much about making sweets and taught her a few things.
    She couldn't know how talented Sanji is unless she met him.

And about the part where she talks about his legs, she said i heard he has black legs and is very strong.
    So she made it clear that those are things she didn't actually see, but just heard it from other people..
    I don't know, i just believe her and i liked her :<3:

I also for some reason, got the feeling from this chapter that Nami is going to be the one helping Purin or protecting her maybe.. :unsure:
    She told her not to worry at the very beginning
    She asked Pedro to leave Purin alone when he attacked her
    And she's the one who wanted to make sure that Purin wasn't gonna get herself into trouble if she helps them..

Anyways, keep up the great work Artur!!
    It's always a pleasure reading these secrets, so thank you :>

4. Shanksette

Shanksette

Bounty Points:
    @Artur, do you know if such pens have been used before in One Piece? Maybe it's not important but it bugged me when I saw Pudding using the same kind of pen as Monet :p. (If you don't remember, don't spend loads of time searching, I was just wondering in case you had noticed already)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Machi, Celestial D. Dragon and Artur like this.
  5. Escanor

Escanor

Bounty Points:
    I got the same feeling too, except if Pudding is faking I think she and Nami will become great friends, Nami seems to feel bad for Pudding's lack of freedom and was concerned for her the whole chapter. Nothing surprising though, Nami is just being herself (soft spot for kids and girls).

Corazonada and Artur like this.
  6. Artur

Artur

Bounty Points:
    Pretty sure those pens have been used thousands of times by other characters in One Piece, it's pretty much the common pen in their world. No Monet foreshadowing here :p
    Random example off the top of my mind:
    http://i10.**************/one-piece/813/one-piece-6937453.jpg

7. Cassia OP

Cassia OP

Bounty Points:
    At the risk of being one of those people pointing out the potentially obvius: Ichiji is the first Vinsmoke shown without headphones on(Niji is still unclear). Any thoughts?

Either way great eye! really helps to appreciate Oda's work.

Artur and Corazonada like this.
  8. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Those pens are pretty common in One Piece.... The scene that your probably trying to remember that is bugging you is probably the one of the pen that Nami was forced to use until her hands bled...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Artur

Artur

Bounty Points:
    Nah I don't think so. It's probably some piece of technology (maybe makes you hear better and farther?) but it seems Ichiji and Niji simply weren't using it

10. Highraider

Highraider

Bounty Points:
    Awesome job Artur. But I think you may need some rest haha. Don't overwork yourself for our sakes.

Edit: I don't really trust Pudding, why doesn't she know that he doesn't really hae black legs then. If she had met him, she probably would have ask about it.

Btw the traits she used like "nice and loves to cook" can all easily be deduced from rumors that he is the strawhat cook and the fact that the strawhats look like decent people when they met her. Also, didnt Big mom know sanji worked in the baratie, she could have told pudding about it and it will be easy to deduce that he is good at cooking.

Even that "i wanna marry you but i gotta return to my nakama" might be a ploy to get strawhats to go to whole cake island. Wouldn't the strawhats been more desperate to get Sanji back if Sanji doesnt really want the wedding?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    Alaron, Artur and Fusha D. Newage like this.
  11. 271 others

271 others

Bounty Points:
    I want to get tagged...i love reading your synopsis.

Artur likes this.
  12. Deleted member 15426

Deleted member 15426 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Great work as always @Artur!

Artur likes this.
  13. Shanksette

Shanksette

Bounty Points:
    Ah, I see. I didn't remember this :) thanks!

Celestial D. Dragon likes this.
  14. THE DUDE

THE DUDE

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for the hard work as always @Artur !! Your the man!!

Artur likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice