Chapter Secrets #132 - Chapter 932 (in-depth analysis)

Discussion in 'One Piece Reviews, Articles & Analysis' started by Artur, Feb 7, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Artur

Artur

Bounty Points:
    Finally finished KH3 yesterday, just in time to analyze this chapter! It might focus away from the scenes with Sanji and Big Mom, but personally I’m loving the focus on the action at the palace, it’s very interesting to see how it descends into chaos, kinda like the tea party. Let’s get on to the analysis!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

@Glenn Baskerville; @Sabo D. Roger; @Panda; @luffydzoro; @ardym; @sonnua; @Ranjit; @Mugi.D.Wara86; @Archezz Zean Sheryoku Ezz; @jAms; @chemical D yunk; @Jai Jana; @D Sanji; @4xdblack; @Fushicho Maruko; @Mr. Prince; @K.A.I.D.O; @CooIStuff; @Ariff; @poutanko; @Munshi; @Pirate D. Hunter; @Doctor Room; @JAGU; @Monkey D. Daz; @Micchan; @Supreme Master; @JewDoo; @Steamsteam; @tetux; @El-pachinko; @Blazen91; @Yirica; @mettalica.D.symon; @Yasopp; @shizu; @minions; @Red gunner; @Damy; @Donquixote D. Bastardo; @Irontwigg; @djiayebee; @Blade4693; @Rushi_05; @ZoroSenpai; @Haoshoku; @Tv-crimes; @GolD. Ace; @Marshall D. Usopp; @Kodomo; @わたしはかみなりだ; @Dreine; @KuroKaze; @Diavolo; @Mugiwara20; @Zazhi; @Rawbin; @Kiejiro; @Luffys Scars; @PeanutButterJely; @TheMightyAfroPhoenix; @Vector Sigma; @Tear; @laconicstrawhat; @GatlingRedHawk; @StrawKid; @CaptainSeneros; @inactive; @cdkhalid; @Joy_Boy; @Troyofyort; @NIGHTMARE LUFFY; @nemocard; @namiitoitonomi.; @danielord; @Gato; @NovaBounty; @sam1oq; @Nitwit; @Moko; @Ban Midou; @Liekkii; @Gol D. Nick; @KingDoji; @Veritas; @PinoBlack: @Plex; @edogama; @Alastor; @Joestar; @Manga Theory Dealer; @God_Ussopcomeouttongued; @Kyro Kakugi; @Suda; @Something; @Meicoomon; @Crooc; @Josh; @THE DUDE; @silverfang; @Mat D Bizzo; @East; @Monkey D. Bone; @Hyakuachi; @Holy Earlobes of GOD!!; @rainbowteinkle; @Rimshaker; @zoro the beast; @Captain Of The Fifth Ship; @Kaitou D. Kid; @Defend; @Thabeast; @Dave; @Karo; @Baba; @TYPO; @Buchaj; @Jarex; @Shadowlogia; @Saikō no Kenshi; @Bellisario Faith; @Mr. Tiddles; @Zero Zero No Mi; @MONET; @Monkey D family; @Don Sanjino; @Mirai; @Mikawksenpai; @prodigal D son; @Raycont; @Black_Lelouch; @Zainab_28; @Aru; @Monkey D Junior; @RogerSir!; @Darkane; @Jakubi; @PsychedelicDuckInNewWorld; @Raftie; @Adimas; @Chalupathemonkey; @bronion; @Serthhi; @MidnightKingZX; @BaderYyo; @Crazyjack; @RulZ; @Cpt.; @aaronash; @lemat; @Rinka_san; @Ebisu; @Qasid Aleem; @trush; @JustinF; @CP0; @The Cat Burglar; @Kuroh; @Trafalgar Deez nuts; @Starlord; @Highraider; @Torking; @Rinka_san; @Notorious Game; @Jon D. Eric; @Mugiwara no Luffy; @Regmius D Swid; @Kyutie Mo; @Josuke; @pking; @Blue gear; @Captain Abram; @new recruit; @Tope Topetot; @MonkeyDVaxen; @Vince; @yond; @Bartolomeo D. Barrier; @Kizaru D. Drake; @_Kaneki; @Tks007; @JHaki; @A$CE; @Vinsmoke Mihawk; @Iceage Zoro; @Greenteck; @Beli Rich; @L.Lawliet; @Takanome1994; @maxiko; @Telvin123; @Vegeta; @Franz Angelo; @271 others; @OOsef; @Dazai; @Monkey D. Zoro D. luffy; @Akagami no Shanx; @Ace23; @The_Monster_Trio; @RedDragonStrike; @Red D. Shanks; @DizzyBrows; @Luffy D Dragon; @BlackLegEd; @Nomijuro; @Screamouts; @DaniCaridwen; @.JollyRoger.; @LogicoftheVI; @kronika; @Dovah; @Trafalgar D. Water Soul; @Super star; @Cys; @Gumshoe; @korona; @dizzy2341; @mugiwara000; @Larsi; @Xerveltal; @nicolaw_h; @Houred; @Ferdix; @D. Shanks; @Scolines; @Aibo_in_Raftel; @BeBaD; @99cent Hitman; @Warlordgab; @BOCCHI; @uhraman; @Medyahya; @Cyrenz98; @Treacle; @Shanks1994; @God_Usopun; @Sangii; @tyranno; @SmokedOut; @Midnight Milk; @Pirate King 786; @Moey Krimz; @Ziosa; @Den_Den_Mushi; @Garcia; @ZORO_D_SANTORYU; @merry_go_round; @akame; @The_Evil_Cactus; @traffy_kun; @Orihime; @Tiago; @Abiz; @Handsome; @BOCCHI; @Electric Blue Killua; @Topi Jerami; @The Deity; @Syrti; @Spoiler Alert; @Gray D. Thomas; @Kdbbdk; @cardboard_douchebag; @Coquet; @Nessos; @Kaoru; @Dr_Ali; @ronoroa D luffy; @Rawahi; @Defiant to D end; @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor; @greenbeard; @Echi; @Rohan; @Gyusa Akahi; @Ash D.Dragon; @Markorus; @Salah Eddine Bouhank; @Portgas D. Shadow; @Veljko; @mugiwalaw; @Monkey D. Harambe; @Hisoka_05; @Rej Discussions; @Jesse Pinkman; @Kozuki Oden; @Trafalgar Rao; @X Drake; @Waindo; @Mr Scott; @Montblanc D. Usopp; @Vinsm0ke Niji; @LuffyForeverFan; @Zenos7; @Johnny B. Decent; @Nomi Nomi no Mi; @Andrewww; @Izzan Zikry; @trafalgardwaterlawwoman; @Bhargav; @Dragomir; @Wajay; @kom5; @Cinera; @muhaswin; @MeO; @King of Hearts; @Apik vans; @Kung Fu Dugong; @Rero; @Tejas; @Kunal mehta; @Jordeaux; @BigBadWolf; @Friend A; @Luna the best ship; @This-Dude-from-Germany; @Putu; @stala_dynar; @Fist_of_Love; @1neboss; @Tako; @Sanji_; @ZORO D ASHURA; @Dabitdavo;

TRITON25, Sorous, Luna <3 and 50 others like this.
  2. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    Amazing read as always and thanks for the tag.

Artur likes this.
  3. Arara

Arara

Bounty Points:
    Great work as always @Artur!

Artur likes this.
  4. djiayebee

djiayebee

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for the great analysis as always Artur!

Do you think there is a chance Komurasaki might be Kinemon's daughter?

Artur likes this.
  5. Artur

Artur

Bounty Points:
    Highly doubt that, would be out of nowhere since we don't know of Kin'emon having one.

6. Rawbin

Rawbin

Bounty Points:
    Google didn't help me much with that but I guess the "witching hour boy" is kind of like Robin Hood, stealing in the night. Now I know.

Also : Orochi sure looks like he is a bad fighter and has no endurance but Komurasaki did slap him real hard from the way it is drawn and it is an accomplishment by itself. I wouldn't be surprised if that woman knows how to fight, especially as she hypes herself to be a samurai's daughter. I would love her to be as important as Momonosuke but knowing Oda's tendencies to nerf women, I guess I shouldn't harbor too much hope.

Great work, as always. It is always a pleasure to read from you here, on your website and on Twitter.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Artur likes this.
  7. jazzyjoy92

jazzyjoy92

Bounty Points:
    Also I notice as well you took note that Orochi's fighting stance was sloppy.

8. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Bounty Points:
    great work as always Artur

anyway, komurasaki, shamisen, mask

Artur likes this.
  9. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    Maybe Komurasaki cries every time she plays the instrument which is why she is wearing a mask?

Aloe Vera and djiayebee like this.
  10. Bajak Laut Tidur

Bajak Laut Tidur

Bounty Points:
    As usual, reading One Piece chapter is wasn't complete before read your analysis. Thank you @Artur for you super duper work.

Speaking of the chapter, yapppp.. my expectation to Orochi's fighting skills and power getting lower and lower, if not, let's say, has been shattered. Going full transformed to his Yamata no Orochi just for a mere kid, it is not strong fighter way, is it. But yeah, it is his principle to show all his might to whoever against him, even to mere flea.

Artur likes this.
  11. thodoris5321

thodoris5321

Bounty Points:
    I don't think that Komurasaki's slap indicates any power level of both her and Orochi's, as we've seen many times before Nami slaps/punches any member of the strawhat crew and ko's them, for comedy part or not it doesn't matter. I believe Oda is using it the same way here.

Also, my speculation for this chapter was that Kyoshiro will commit assassination at Orochi. I believe that this is what will happen but Oda created a reason behind that fact, being protecting Komurasaki. I believe Oda tries to hide this to make us believe that he is after Robin as he shows Kyoshiro is ready to fight right after the ninja states to not let Robin escape, but his true purpose should be the one i wrote above.

With this being said, i believe we'll see the 11 ninjas leave Robin and try to protect Orochi (and ofcourse later on Komurasaki betray Kyoshiro make him look like a fool), but Orochi will not die here whatever the case. It is yet to be seen of who will win the battle.

Loved the analysis once again.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    djiayebee and Artur like this.
  12. Trafalgar Rao

Trafalgar Rao

Bounty Points:
    You forgot this girl that risked her life to save Otoko
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Artur

Artur

Bounty Points:
    Honestly, I've heard some people say that Kyoushirou might take this chance to kill Orochi, but I'd love to somehow see Komurasaki just grab a katana and decapitate him just like that, it would make for an amazing moment for her. Obviously that would be a dangerous turn for the story, but I'd be very interested how Oda would handle that.

Rawbin likes this.
  14. Ravagerblade

Ravagerblade

Bounty Points:
    Nice, though you said chapter 819 with the Kyoshiro bit, But that's over 100 chapters ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice