Chapter Secrets #128 - Chapter 928 (in-depth analysis)

Discussion in 'One Piece Reviews, Articles & Analysis' started by Artur, Dec 20, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Artur

Artur Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    It’s that time of the year again, so you know what that means: Obligatory santa hats on every character. Yep, Merry Christmas!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

@Glenn Baskerville; @Sabo D. Roger; @Panda; @luffydzoro; @ardym; @sonnua; @Ranjit; @Mugi.D.Wara86; @Archezz Zean Sheryoku Ezz; @jAms; @chemical D yunk; @Jai Jana; @D Sanji; @4xdblack; @Fushicho Maruko; @Mr. Prince; @K.A.I.D.O; @CooIStuff; @Ariff; @poutanko; @Munshi; @Pirate D. Hunter; @Doctor Room; @JAGU; @Monkey D. Daz; @Micchan; @Supreme Master; @JewDoo; @Steamsteam; @tetux; @El-pachinko; @Blazen91; @Yirica; @mettalica.D.symon; @Yasopp; @shizu; @minions; @Red gunner; @Damy; @Donquixote D. Bastardo; @Irontwigg; @djiayebee; @Blade4693; @Rushi_05; @ZoroSenpai; @Haoshoku; @Tv-crimes; @GolD. Ace; @Marshall D. Usopp; @Kodomo; @わたしはかみなりだ; @Dreine; @KuroKaze; @Diavolo; @Mugiwara20; @Zazhi; @Rawbin; @Kiejiro; @Luffys Scars; @PeanutButterJely; @TheMightyAfroPhoenix; @Vector Sigma; @Tear; @laconicstrawhat; @GatlingRedHawk; @StrawKid; @CaptainSeneros; @inactive; @cdkhalid; @Joy_Boy; @Troyofyort; @NIGHTMARE LUFFY; @nemocard; @namiitoitonomi.; @danielord; @Gato; @NovaBounty; @sam1oq; @Nitwit; @Moko; @Ban Midou; @Liekkii; @Gol D. Nick; @KingDoji; @Veritas; @PinoBlack: @Plex; @edogama; @Alastor; @Joestar; @Manga Theory Dealer; @God_Ussopcomeouttongued; @Kyro Kakugi; @Suda; @Something; @Meicoomon; @Crooc; @Josh; @THE DUDE; @silverfang; @Mat D Bizzo; @East; @Monkey D. Bone; @Hyakuachi; @Holy Earlobes of GOD!!; @rainbowteinkle; @Rimshaker; @zoro the beast; @Captain Of The Fifth Ship; @Kaitou D. Kid; @Defend; @Thabeast; @Dave; @Karo; @Baba; @TYPO; @Buchaj; @Jarex; @Shadowlogia; @Saikō no Kenshi; @Bellisario Faith; @Mr. Tiddles; @Zero Zero No Mi; @MONET; @Monkey D family; @Don Sanjino; @Mirai; @Mikawksenpai; @prodigal D son; @Raycont; @Black_Lelouch; @Zainab_28; @Aru; @Monkey D Junior; @RogerSir!; @Darkane; @Jakubi; @PsychedelicDuckInNewWorld; @Raftie; @Adimas; @Chalupathemonkey; @bronion; @Serthhi; @MidnightKingZX; @BaderYyo; @Crazyjack; @RulZ; @Cpt.; @aaronash; @lemat; @Rinka_san; @Ebisu; @Qasid Aleem; @trush; @JustinF; @CP0; @The Cat Burglar; @Kuroh; @Trafalgar Deez nuts; @Starlord; @Highraider; @Torking; @Rinka_san; @Notorious Game; @Jon D. Eric; @Mugiwara no Luffy; @Regmius D Swid; @Kyutie Mo; @Josuke; @pking; @Blue gear; @Captain Abram; @new recruit; @Tope Topetot; @MonkeyDVaxen; @Vince; @yond; @Bartolomeo D. Barrier; @Kizaru D. Drake; @_Kaneki; @Tks007; @JHaki; @A$CE; @Vinsmoke Mihawk; @Iceage Zoro; @Greenteck; @Beli Rich; @L.Lawliet; @Takanome1994; @maxiko; @Telvin123; @Vegeta; @Franz Angelo; @271 others; @OOsef; @Dazai; @Monkey D. Zoro D. luffy; @Akagami no Shanx; @Ace23; @The_Monster_Trio; @RedDragonStrike; @Red D. Shanks; @DizzyBrows; @Luffy D Dragon; @BlackLegEd; @Nomijuro; @Screamouts; @DaniCaridwen; @.JollyRoger.; @LogicoftheVI; @kronika; @Dovah; @Trafalgar D. Water Soul; @Super star; @Cys; @Gumshoe; @korona; @dizzy2341; @mugiwara000; @Larsi; @Xerveltal; @nicolaw_h; @Houred; @Ferdix; @D. Shanks; @Scolines; @Aibo_in_Raftel; @BeBaD; @99cent Hitman; @Warlordgab; @BOCCHI; @uhraman; @Medyahya; @Cyrenz98; @Treacle; @Shanks1994; @God_Usopun; @Sangii; @tyranno; @SmokedOut; @Midnight Milk; @Pirate King 786; @Moey Krimz; @Ziosa; @Den_Den_Mushi; @Garcia; @ZORO_D_SANTORYU; @merry_go_round; @akame; @The_Evil_Cactus; @traffy_kun; @Orihime; @Tiago; @Abiz; @Handsome; @BOCCHI; @Electric Blue Killua; @Topi Jerami; @The Deity; @Syrti; @Spoiler Alert; @Gray D. Thomas; @Kdbbdk; @cardboard_douchebag; @Coquet; @Nessos; @Kaoru; @Dr_Ali; @ronoroa D luffy; @Rawahi; @Defiant to D end; @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor; @greenbeard; @Echi; @Rohan; @Gyusa Akahi; @Ash D.Dragon; @Markorus; @Salah Eddine Bouhank; @Portgas D. Shadow; @Veljko; @mugiwalaw; @Monkey D. Harambe; @Hisoka_05; @Rej Discussions; @Jesse Pinkman; @Kozuki Oden; @Trafalgar Rao; @X Drake; @Waindo; @Mr Scott; @Montblanc D. Usopp; @Vinsm0ke Niji; @LuffyForeverFan; @Zenos7; @Johnny B. Decent; @Nomi Nomi no Mi; @Andrewww; @Izzan Zikry; @trafalgardwaterlawwoman; @Bhargav; @Dragomir; @Wajay; @kom5; @Cinera; @muhaswin; @MeO; @King of Hearts; @Apik vans; @Kung Fu Dugong; @Rero; @Tejas; @Kunal mehta; @Jordeaux; @BigBadWolf; @Friend A; @Luna the best ship; @This-Dude-from-Germany; @Putu; @stala_dynar; @Fist_of_Love; @1neboss; @Tako; @Sanji_; @ZORO D ASHURA; @Dabitdavo;

2. RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

Bounty Points:
    nice analysis as always :)

btw congrats on being in u/SpookyCactus 's video, shit was hilarious asf :catrude:

Luna <3 and Artur like this.
  3. ImmaIvanoM

ImmaIvanoM

Bounty Points:
    Link please?

Wai likes this.
  4. Wai

Wai

Bounty Points:
    Awesome.

Artur likes this.
  5. RabbidRabbit

RabbidRabbit

Bounty Points:
    I'm gonna stick to Hiyori=Tama for now. She met Ace at 5 years old, but her birthday was recently and it's been a few months since the time travel. If Momo traveled exactly 20 years into the future, she would have been 5. I don't know why he wouldn't recognize her, but there are ways around that. The fact that she was the one to bring it up, and just the whole conversation in general seems super suspicious to me. I also feel that'd be more meaningful. I mean, let's say Kumorasaki is Hiyori. So what? It doesn't seem like Momo is going to meet her soon, so why bring up the possibility?

Kumorasaki really seems to be the shamisen lady, though. Same kimono and hairclips.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    Luna <3 likes this.
  6. Artur

Artur Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    I find it a bit odd that Momonosuke wouldn't recognize her sister though, especially if she didn't change at all. It was also said that the Spade Pirates arrived four years ago, so Tama simply couldn't have arrived that early. There's just too many problems with it to make it work at the moment being unfortunately

7. RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

Bounty Points:
  8. Warlordgab

Warlordgab

Bounty Points:
    The way Komurasaki ended up being a subversion of the japanese tale was quite a surprise!

Hiroyi being Komurasaki is a great twist too...

I don't know what else to say. I liked the analysis and the explanation. Nice Job :D

9. God_Maggi

God_Maggi

Bounty Points:
    Thanks Artur

10. Fist_of_Love

Fist_of_Love

Bounty Points:
    Ib4 Kyoshiro NTRs Orochi he seems like a savage thing he would do lol and he was talking mad shit about the shogun
    Thanks for the tag and the analysis was really good found the Kyoshiro and Komurasaki bit interesting :catblush:
    Wano 1. Thot bruh :rofl: Same thoughts exactly if she breathes she a thot

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  11. RabbidRabbit

RabbidRabbit

Bounty Points:
    Do you think Kumorasaki's bodyguard could be Oda's take on Hirai Gonpachi, her lover in the tale?
    [​IMG]
    I've tried to find an old japanese movie about their story (since we know Oda loves those and could take inspiration from it), but I haven't seen any.

Artur likes this.
  12. Rawbin

Rawbin

Bounty Points:
    Ehhhhh... Another case of "beautiful woman who is vile and works against the heroes reveals herself to be a good girl after all", how original Oda. :saltysad:

At least the two Christmas hats on her hairstyle made me laugh. :owo:

Artur likes this.
  13. Blazen91

Blazen91

Bounty Points:
    If my memory serves me correctly, Shanks isn't the only Swordsmen in his crew. Believe there were several others when they appeared in Marineford (possibly some we haven't seen, too).

I wonder if Kid went after the Road Ponegliff, too? Not sure what it is she would have had, that he wanted besides that. Were all those scars Kid has from the same person or from all his scuffles i wonder? Because he has them all over. Either way, at least it makes sense why he was targeting Shanks now.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    Artur and djiayebee like this.
  14. Artur

Artur Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, I'm scared she might turn out to be another Pudding. I'm really hoping she's revealed to be simply cruel, bonus points if she's Hiyori and she totally fell to the dark side with the temptation of money. However, I already know Oda isn't going to pick that route ;(

15. djiayebee

djiayebee

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for the great analysis as always Artur. There are 2 points I dont necessarily agree with at the moment tho (but of course i could be wrong ^^) :

- Kyoushiro sleeping with Komurasaki : i dunno, honestly to me rather than adjusting his vest, it looks more like he is reaching for a knife or some hidden weapon to appear more threatening as a proper yakuza would? he does indeed look like he just woke up but i am actually confused by how they are both drawn / which direction they look when we see him first... isnt he coming from another room?

- Komurasaki is Hyori : everyone already reached that conclusion based on the chapter structure.... but didnt Oda say he wants to surprise the readers with Wano? it sounds a bit too simple imo so i wouldnt jump the gun yet... of course it is fine with me if she really is tho

Artur and Luna <3 like this.
  16. Blazen91

Blazen91

Bounty Points:
    It would be nice if he went that route for once, but it's kinda pointless to think that way with Oda, lol.

Artur likes this.
  17. LesPaul

LesPaul

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for the analysis, Artur.

In the poster I see Jimbe lined up as a Strawhat, effectively. That is cool in my book. But, I cannot find Carrot anywhere. Am I failing the One Piece “Where’s Waldo”?

Artur likes this.
  18. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Bounty Points:
    Hahahaha..... if the speculation is confirmed in the next few chapter, imagine how hard Momonosuke breakdown will be when he heard his sister is now... the most famous thot in the whole country

Artur and tyranno like this.
  19. ZORO_D_SANTORYU

ZORO_D_SANTORYU

Bounty Points:
    Kyoushirou and Komurasaki have best santa hats:LUL:.

BTW good analysis.

Artur likes this.
  20. djiayebee

djiayebee

Bounty Points:
    Seems it's mostly characters from pre-TS on that poster. There are no BM crew, Minks, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice