Chapter 941 Review

Discussion in 'One Piece Reviews, Articles & Analysis' started by NoxDRaz, Apr 27, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Do you think Yasu will die?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Hey guys! I know this is late, but I have been busy with my exams so I couldn't help it.
    It took 9 hours to make this so please enjoy it!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

@Glenn Baskerville; @Sabo D. Roger; @Panda; @luffydzoro; @ardym; @Ranjit; @Mugi.D.Wara86; @Archezz Zean Sheryoku Ezz; @jAms; @chemical D yunk; @Jai Jana; @D Sanji; @4xdblack; @Fushicho Maruko; @Mr. Prince; @K.A.I.D.O; @CooIStuff; @Ariff; @poutanko; @Munshi; @Pirate D. Hunter; @Doctor Room; @JAGU; @Monkey D. Daz; @Micchan; @Supreme Master; @JewDoo; @Steamsteam; @tetux; @El-pachinko; @Blazen91; @Yirica; @mettalica.D.symon; @Yasopp; @shizu; @minions; @Red gunner; @Damy; @Donquixote D. Bastardo; @Irontwigg; @djiayebee; @Blade4693; @Rushi_05; @ZoroSenpai; @Haoshoku; @Tv-crimes; @GolD. Ace; @Marshall D. Usopp; @Kodomo; @わたしはかみなりだ; @Dreine; @KuroKaze; @Diavolo; @Mugiwara20; @Zazhi; @Rawbin; @Kiejiro; @Luffys Scars; @PeanutButterJely; @TheMightyAfroPhoenix; @Vector Sigma; @Tear; @laconicstrawhat; @GatlingRedHawk; @StrawKid; @CaptainSeneros; @inactive; @cdkhalid; @Joy_Boy; @Troyofyort; @NIGHTMARE LUFFY; @nemocard; @namiitoitonomi.; @danielord; @Gato; @NovaBounty; @sam1oq; @Nitwit; @Moko; @Ban Midou; @Liekkii; @Gol D. Nick; @KingDoji; @Veritas; @PinoBlack: @Plex; @edogama; @Alastor; @Joestar; @Manga Theory Dealer; @God_Ussopcomeouttongued; @Kyro Kakugi; @Suda; @Something; @Meicoomon; @Crooc; @Josh; @THE DUDE; @silverfang; @Mat D Bizzo; @East; @Monkey D. Bone; @Hyakuachi; @Holy Earlobes of GOD!!; @rainbowteinkle; @Rimshaker; @zoro the beast; @Captain Of The Fifth Ship; @Kaitou D. Kid; @Defend; @Thabeast; @Dave; @Karo; @Baba; @TYPO; @Buchaj; @Jarex; @Shadowlogia; @Saikō no Kenshi; @Bellisario Faith; @Mr. Tiddles; @Zero Zero No Mi; @MONET; @Monkey D family; @Don Sanjino; @Mirai; @Mikawksenpai; @prodigal D son; @Raycont; @Black_Lelouch; @Zainab_28; @Aru; @Monkey D Junior; @RogerSir!; @Darkane; @Jakubi; @PsychedelicDuckInNewWorld; @Raftie; @Adimas; @Chalupathemonkey; @bronion; @Serthhi; @MidnightKingZX; @BaderYyo; @Crazyjack; @RulZ; @Cpt.; @aaronash; @lemat; @Rinka_san; @Ebisu; @Qasid Aleem; @trush; @JustinF; @CP0; @The Cat Burglar; @Kuroh; @Trafalgar Deez nuts; @Starlord; @Highraider; @Torking; @Rinka_san; @Notorious Game; @Jon D. Eric; @Mugiwara no Luffy; @Regmius D Swid; @Kyutie Mo; @Josuke; @pking; @Blue gear; @Captain Abram; @new recruit; @Tope Topetot; @MonkeyDVaxen; @Vince; @yond; @Bartolomeo D. Barrier; @Kizaru D. Drake; @_Kaneki; @Tks007; @JHaki; @A$CE; @Vinsmoke Mihawk; @Iceage Zoro; @Greenteck; @Beli Rich; @L.Lawliet; @Takanome1994; @maxiko; @Vegeta; @Franz Angelo; @271 others; @OOsef; @Dazai; @Monkey D. Zoro D. luffy; @Akagami no Shanx; @Ace23; @The_Monster_Trio; @RedDragonStrike; @Red D. Shanks; @DizzyBrows; @Luffy D Dragon; @BlackLegEd; @Nomijuro; @Screamouts; @DaniCaridwen; @.JollyRoger.; @LogicoftheVI; @kronika; @Dovah; @Trafalgar D. Water Soul; @Super star; @Cys; @Gumshoe; @korona; @mugiwara000; @Larsi; @Xerveltal; @nicolaw_h; @Houred; @Ferdix; @D. Shanks; @Scolines; @Aibo_in_Raftel; @BeBaD; @99cent Hitman; @Warlordgab; @BOCCHI; @uhraman; @Medyahya; @Cyrenz98; @Treacle; @Shanks1994; @God_Usopun; @Sangii; @tyranno; @SmokedOut; @Midnight Milk; @Pirate King 786; @Moey Krimz; @Ziosa; @Den_Den_Mushi; @Garcia; @ZORO_D_SANTORYU; @merry_go_round; @akame; @The_Evil_Cactus; @traffy_kun; @Orihime; @Tiago; @Abiz; @Handsome; @BOCCHI; @Electric Blue Killua; @Topi Jerami; @The Deity; @Syrti; @Spoiler Alert; @Gray D. Thomas; @Kdbbdk; @cardboard_douchebag; @Nessos; @Kaoru; @Dr_Ali; @ronoroa D luffy; @Rawahi; @Defiant to D end; @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor; @greenbeard; @Echi; @Rohan; @Gyusa Akahi; @Ash D.Dragon; @Markorus; @Salah Eddine Bouhank; @Portgas D. Shadow; @Veljko; @mugiwalaw; @Monkey D. Harambe; @Hisoka_05; @Rej Discussions; @Jesse Pinkman; @Kozuki Oden; @Trafalgar Rao; @X Drake; @Waindo; @Mr Scott; @Montblanc D. Usopp; @Vinsm0ke Niji; @LuffyForeverFan; @Zenos7; @Johnny B. Decent; @Nomi Nomi no Mi; @Andrewww; @Izzan Zikry; @trafalgardwaterlawwoman; @Bhargav; @Dragomir; @Wajay; @kom5; @Cinera; @muhaswin; @MeO; @King of Hearts; @Apik vans; @Kung Fu Dugong; @Rero; @Tejas; @Kunal mehta; @Jordeaux; @BigBadWolf; @Friend A; @Luna the best ship; @This-Dude-from-Germany; @Putu; @stala_dynar; @Rej @Dabit @Ether_Talks @Monkey D. Harambe @Sunita@Puck_Owns_All ; @Naomi Rose @Veljko @asvaynevc

2. Dabit

Dabit Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Awesome work Raz!! very detailed review:yaaa:

What do you think about Franky in the cover?? it draws my attention that he is sitting on a platform very similar to the lower half of Franky Shogun that says 37, which is his own number, but Franky Shogun number 38... and also, the platform seems to have 4 legs instead of 2.. maybe an upgrade incoming? [​IMG]

NoxDRaz likes this.
  3. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Thank You! :>
    I didn't think much of it. But yes the lower half is similar to Franky Shogun or General Franky! Oda may be hinting at an upgrade but 4 legs would be lame.
    But Franky can find some way to make 4 legged General awesome. That's for sure!

Dabit likes this.
  4. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    lol yeah, hopefully there would be more to it, but´s it cool to think things are changing

And what do you think about the crucifixion on itself?? I mean, there are manyy ways to get executed. At the start of the arc Zoro was gonna be executed but not crucifixed... In some western countries, crucifixion is kinda taboo because of Jesuschrist, and it being considered an execution form that humilliates and tortures the person along with it. Plus, Oda did it a week after Easter
    I thought it was really dark tbh, but maybe that´s just my perception...And i think this makes Wano the darkest arc ever in One Piece: there was also the woman with the knife and a baby, and Yasu selling toko to a whorehouse
    but idk what´s the cultural concept around crucifixion in japan. what do you think?

NoxDRaz likes this.
  5. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Unfortunately, Japan too has a dark past and you have to accept that.
    Japanese didn't like Christianity and in fact most of the executions marked the beginning of a long history of persecution of Christianity in Japan, which continued until its decriminalization in 1871.
    And Oda is just trying to portray some of the past through the manga.

Dabit likes this.
  6. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    I mean, im cool with it lol in fact it gave the story big spice, which is awesome. I just thought it was dark, but i love dark :vonFlame:

And why do you think they crucifixed Yasu, but Zoro was gonna be executed differently?? Could it have something to do with Yasu being considered a saint?

NoxDRaz likes this.
  7. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Zoro had not committed a crime of that level and he was a Ronin so the Samurai inspector or whoever that was gave a fellow Ronin a chance to perform Seppuku or Harakiri.
    But Yasu on the other hand is a great enemy for Orochi and a death by Crucifixion is as shameful and cruel as it gets.
    Nothing related to Saint and all. In fact Saint was just unofficial translation for the word. The official version refers to it as Buddha or a enlightened being.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    Dabit likes this.
  8. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Ohhh thanks for the clarification. that´s why i like asking the experts (you) :p

NoxDRaz likes this.
  9. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Nah! I am no expert, I just love Japanese culture so I tend to know some things.
    To be honest, I like this because Oda is showing all sides of Ancient Japan.

Dabit likes this.
  10. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, Wano has been a walk through japanese culture, history and mythology all together, it´s really cool

NoxDRaz likes this.
  11. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    I am gonna enjoy it all I can cause it's not gonna come back. Just imagine all these beautiful scenes getting animated. I am afraid I'll have a heart attack just out of the shear excitement for all that. The Anime Production team has charged up and they are going to surpass all of their limits.
    Mark my words Wano Arc will be the best Anime arc ever animated. It will go down in history.

Dabit likes this.
  12. Arara

Arara

Bounty Points:
    Great review! And i think he's not die..

NoxDRaz and Dabit like this.
  13. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Hey not cool.. Don't leave me hanging..:( who's not gonna die? Who?

Arara and Dabit like this.
  14. Arara

Arara

Bounty Points:
    Ya..su.. :hides:

NoxDRaz and Dabit like this.
  15. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Ahh him, Yeah I think that too. It would be a waste to kill a character like him.

Arara likes this.
  16. Izaya X

Izaya X Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Good work,and damn zoro :cigar::coolpink:

NoxDRaz likes this.
  17. Hades

Hades

Bounty Points:
    thanks for the review..good work

NoxDRaz likes this.
  18. NoxDRaz

NoxDRaz

Bounty Points:
    Glad you liked it. Zoro's got himself quite a chick.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2019 ---
    Your welcome. Glad you liked it.

Izaya X and Hades like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice