1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Speculation Carrot’s Bizarre Adventure

The road to Nakama begins for Carrot

Share This Page

1. ImmaIvanoM

ImmaIvanoM

Bounty Points:
    ImmaIvanoM submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Carrot’s Bizarre Adventure - The road to Nakama begins for Carrot

Click here to read further...

2. Sakkeru

Sakkeru

Bounty Points:
    Yes, there are two popular theories floating around that Carrot has eaten Monet's fruit, that she could be the new Nakama, or that she could be the traitor. I think some of these theories have good evidence to support them.

What you have posted is an elaborate plot attempting to tie these pre-existing theories together without further evidence of their possibility. Talking about Carrot's inheritence etc. I think it's great that you are being creative and writing these ideas down, but they don't constitute speculation or theory when we can't find any supporting evidence that could lead us to expect their truths. Even a speculation should at least feel very plausible or likely. The groundless specificity of your ideas make it your own story, not what I expect from Oda.

3. ImmaIvanoM

ImmaIvanoM

Bounty Points:
    Well since you know all the theories and you know the evidence around them, that’s all I needed to know

You can like or dislike the theory but don’t say I’m pulling shit from nowhere just coz I didn’t make the post redudant by reposting things I know people already have heard or can find on their own.

The only relatively new ideas I have are fairly obvious. Carrot having parents who can still affect the plot of story is fairly obvious since she’s just 15 and the last 15 year olds in the main plot (Rebecca and Pudding) who weren’t specifically mentioned to be orphans have their parents affect the story. So when I say Carrot has a parent and the Parent could be the traitor. That’s as direct as it looks. Carrot was born. So I don’t have to theorize about her having a parent. There is a mink traitor so I can just speculate it was said parent since that’s fundamental basis for everyone’s Traitor theories to begin with.

Next is Carrot getting the poneglyph. This one I suppose isn’t a common theory since it’s mine but here In case you care.
    https://orojackson.com/one-piece-theories-and-speculations/moon-rabbit-myths-and-carrot.3311/

Anyway, I’m not trying to predict what Oda will do since I say at the end that this is my truth of the Carrot’s story to start with. But then I still didn’t make up wildily Impossible shit that has no basis in the events that have happened or can happen so you saying “That’s not what I expect from Oda” is misguided since You’re expectations are also not what I’m trying to meet to begin with, and neither is Oda really.

4. Sakkeru

Sakkeru

Bounty Points:
    I don't think we really disagree as much as it may seem, I am not trying to demean your ideas. I am just saying this is not a theory, it is fan fiction. You stated in the post that it is how YOU would like it to pan out, and you are now saying you don't want to predict, you just want your truth. That is precisely fan fiction, not speculation. Your previous that you have just cited IS a theory/speculation, I just don't think this current
    post is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice